• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
The precious CRT already accepted that the Supreme God's authority are more potent than the normal abilities would suggest ie Chronois time stop>normal time stop.

I was looking the mentions of their authorities and found some interesting stuff. In chapter 643 is where it's said that the Supreme Gods power are far superior to the normal ones

01db008a3e39e0e22345d8c40abd95c9.png

In addition to this, chapter 633 reveals the Supreme Gods all got an ultimate power which is the authority Shiro herself uses:

4b73ec048f7668a1f3bcf5c507d13c33.png

The ability is Shiro's ability itself thus nobody can resist it.

Again we get even more on this from chapter 634, Fate who has reach the same level as Shiro but is far inferior choose to alter the past itself so Chronois's ability didn't hit in the first place rather than try to negate her ability which is Shiro's ability itself

3e228c7f607c24501dadf538bd99be49.png

Meaning Shiro's abilities and thus the Supreme Gods are far more potent than she can deal with, despite Fate reaching the realm of World-creating Gods.

So in conclusion the Supreme Gods normal abilities are far superior than normal and then their ultimate abilities are literally Shiro's abilities itself. Would having Shiro's abilities themselves make them smurfs? Not sure there.

Btw if Fate is in the realm of "World-creating Gods", and we have seen Shiro creating "worlds" which are legit universes, should Fate be revised from Unknown to Low 2-C? She isn't on Shiro's level who can affect multiple universes, but would still in the realm of universe creators.

Last edited:
I know barely anything about this verse, but I'm trying to be more involved in the community of verses I like, and this seems rather straightforward and uncontroversial to me. But of course, more staff input would be required.

Btw if Fate is in the realm of "World-creating Gods", and we have seen Shiro creating "worlds" which are legit universes, should Fate be revised from Unknown to Low 2-C? She isn't on Shiro's level who can affect multiple universes, but would still in the realm of universe creators.
Also seems fine, unless more knowledgeable people have something to say against me, just giving my input.

Only other knowledgeable member on this besides me is @Worthless, and they haven't been online for like a week now.

Only thing that really needs discussion is the Supreme Gods ultimate power, if it is directly Shiro's ability, does that make it smurf hax.

Only other knowledgeable member on this besides me is @Worthless, and they haven't been online for like a week now.

Only thing that really needs discussion is the Supreme Gods ultimate power, if it is directly Shiro's ability, does that make it smurf hax.
I mean, is Shiro just that much more powerful than the Supreme Gods for it to be considered smurf?

Here is her profile.

She is a being capable to creating destroying, and manipulating universes. Creation is an ability which we have seen over and over that lets her create whatever she wants, and this same creation ability lets her create universes.

Once you have reached her level, it's easy to manipulate the past, her magic power is also what brings people who have been summoned from their world to hers, back to their world at the exact same point in time as when they left. These worlds have different speeds of time too.

She has also rewound the time of the entire world, and has causally blessed the entire world with happiness. In those cases though, the world being used there is just a planet and not an entire universe, though i think it would be strange if her abilities don't extend to entire universes when she can bend universes, create them, and mess with the timeline.

Ok then yeah, if the gods draw their power from Shiro it would be considered a smurf ability since she seems to be on an entirely different level from them.

Even if it was lowballed, Shiro is the one who made everyone, and as said above, her magic power is beyond her creations.

The Evil God Alice fought in another world was able to make everyone in the entire world feel despair, Isis who Shiro created, has abilities which are many times greater than the Evil God, so even at low ball you could say the Supreme Gods ultimate abilities are planetary in potency.

@Ren1999 Why do you do that? Could have sworn you were in another thread bumping shortly after i posted something, you should only bump like every 12 hours.

Even if it was lowballed, Shiro is the one who made everyone, and as said above, her magic power is beyond her creations.

The Evil God Alice fought in another world was able to make everyone in the entire world feel despair, Isis who Shiro created, has abilities which are many times greater than the Evil God, so even at low ball you could say the Supreme Gods ultimate abilities are planetary in potency.
Are Isis' abilities superior to Alice in her ultimate battle form? I'm assuming that's what you mean since you lowballed the Supreme Gods abilities to 5-B in terms of potency.

No, Ultimate Battle Form basically rapidly increases Alice's abilities which lets her even be able to eventually defeat beings comparable to Shiro.

A direct comparison was made between the Evil God Alice defeated, and Isis, that being Isis magic aura of death which passively brekas minds, causes fear and death, is far greater than the Evil God's ability which caused everyone in the world to feel despair.

No, Ultimate Battle Form basically rapidly increases Alice's abilities which lets her even be able to eventually defeat beings comparable to Shiro.

A direct comparison was made between the Evil God Alice defeated, and Isis, that being Isis magic aura of death which passively brekas minds, causes fear and death, is far greater than the Evil God's ability which caused everyone in the world to feel despair.
Ok then, so to summarize:

Fate: Unknown, possibly Low 2-C.

Other Gods: Same tier, hax is upgraded to 5-B potency at least. Possibly 2-C potency?

Best summary I could come up with.

And I misunderstood when you said "Evil God Alice" the words were so close together I thought you were referring to Alice as an evil god but then I realized this was false.

Fate: Low 2-C

Other Gods: Same tier, hax upgrade to 5-B in potency at least. Possibly 2-C potency.

Probably need more input on the Gods hax potency, the 2-C part really.

Will give it a couple days and if nobody shows up, will try to get a couple staff.

Well this doesn't seem to controversial, and it seems pretty solid to me. Try tagging a few people, but that's just me :/

So, the higher D revisions would basically make Shiro or anyone like her not have any sort of higher D hax as it would require affecting someone who perceives the world as fiction, this would basically be the equivalent of someone being able to affect Shiro's Complete Form.

That revision hasn't yet gone through, and this isn't exactly going anywhere either, so here is what i think should happen here for now.

It is confirmed in the after stories that Isis was literally created by Shiro using the Evil God's soul

053b566cc98477896f1db75740056846.png

This explains why ability is so potent, peerage holders are also stated to be able to resist it to an extent

c95a37be478458f671f79d06b22ba47c.png

Summarizing all this:
  • Peerage holders get resistance to fear and mind manipulation
  • Fate becomes Low 2-C
  • Supreme Gods ultimate powers gives them hax potency in the planetary range.

This seems fine to apply to me, as long as there are no well-considered objections.

Isekai at Peace is more of a fan abbreviation.

The other titles are too long to be used when linking discussions on this forum, it doesn't cause any issues on the main page, so pretty neutral to whatever is used.

Okay. We need to fix the discussions template link from the wiki verse page though.

Anyway, is there sufficient agreement to apply this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back