• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also alice on raw version is just ... Damn bro . But ofc everyone buff is also OP too but alice buff is just ... yeah okay?

Now that it directly stated that shiro created the all six kings, including their power. Shouldn't Eden... who's the same as shiro (Creator of the world) should have the same ability, as shiro has. Same with resistance due to being one of the pinnacle in that verse such as Fate, probability and causality from anything below than them should no effect to her and the other creators.

Not like Shiro creation >>> Eden creation. In fact they're almost equal in power, even if we use the complete version of shiro who has the abilities of all the six kings it'll just ended up being draw anyway. Author stated they're almost equal in power without the Epilogue

@Helestias The chapters of this series are short, excluding the action focused ones, so 600 chapters aren't gonna take that long to get through.

@Worthless Resistances i can see, abilities, i guess if you consider them both being "omnipotent" being able to do anything.

The Epilogue as a power is something that is apart of Shiro's existence, you can't really separate it from her.

If i remember the rankings it went something like:

Kuro Fused with Shallow Vernal (Using Shiro as a Base)

Kuro Fused with Shallow Vernal (Using Kuro as a Base)

Eden (Main Body)

Kuro (True Form)

Eden was stated to be equal to Shiro like hundreds of chapters ago, she was built up as this major threat, just for it to be revealed recently that her main body is just a fly to complete Shiro, and then we also see events after the main story where Shiro and Kuro fused and easily beat Main Body Eden, so i wouldn't say they are equal.

@Worthless Resistances i can see, abilities, i guess if you consider them both being "omnipotent" being able to do anything.

The Epilogue as a power is something that is apart of Shiro's existence, you can't really separate it from her.

If i remember the rankings it went something like:

Kuro Fused with Shallow Vernal (Using Shiro as a Base)

Kuro Fused with Shallow Vernal (Using Kuro as a Base)

Eden (Main Body)

Kuro (True Form)

Eden was stated to be equal to Shiro like hundreds of chapters ago, she was built up as this major threat, just for it to be revealed recently that her main body is just a fly to complete Shiro, and then we also see events after the main story where Shiro and Kuro fused and easily beat Main Body Eden, so i wouldn't say they are equal.
That's actually because of her power that can "close any stories". and it certainly stated that it's part of her essence but it doesn't really counted as a strength, just a hax existing in her body. And in all seriousness she's not really afraid of her but just her "Epilogue" power but whatever I'm just here to insist the resistance (To all six kings abilities and the Gods due to her being one of the pinnacle in that verse, and the last one just to prove she actually can toe to toe with someone who had the all abilities in that series) But she's really scary she easily stop buff alice that can beat all gods, include high ranking ones altogether with ease

Now i am curious why Eden is even facing off against the Gods and Alice, this arc didn't seem to have anything to do with her, actually don't answer that, will just wait for the translations to catch up.

Speaking of translations, Chronois space ability, manipulates space putting ppl in suspended animation, sealing essentially, Alice broke out, so resistance to that for her.

Shiro's magic power is what's strengthening the gods, and is cloaking them in a membrane, the Gods were said to be like immune to status effects, and we have seen this stuff with Kaito, who also is blessed by Shiro. Anyway point is if Shiro magic power wrapping around ppl gives them resistance, she herself should have those.

Shiro and Kuro should get some more resistances; illusion, poison, spatial etc.

Absorbing Shiro's magic power equals being erased from existence, neat, Fate did that and evolve into a similar sort of being to Shiro, though inferior, and has transcended life, time and space, sounds broken.

I have peaked at the MTL for the next chapter due to being very curious, and there was some stuff about her attacking in the past or something, who knows Fate, Shiro, Kuro and Eden might just have Immeasurable speed without being at full power, but need that translation of the next chapter to confirm.

Now i am curious why Eden is even facing off against the Gods and Alice, this arc didn't seem to have anything to do with her, actually don't answer that, will just wait for the translations to catch up.

Speaking of translations, Chronois space ability, manipulates space putting ppl in suspended animation, sealing essentially, Alice broke out, so resistance to that for her.

Shiro's magic power is what's strengthening the gods, and is cloaking them in a membrane, the Gods were said to be like immune to status effects, and we have seen this stuff with Kaito, who also is blessed by Shiro. Anyway point is if Shiro magic power wrapping around ppl gives them resistance, she herself should have those.

Shiro and Kuro should get some more resistances; illusion, poison, spatial etc.

Absorbing Shiro's magic power equals being erased from existence, neat, Fate did that and evolve into a similar sort of being to Shiro, though inferior, and has transcended life, time and space, sounds broken.

I have peaked at the MTL for the next chapter due to being very curious, and there was some stuff about her attacking in the past or something, who knows Fate, Shiro, Kuro and Eden might just have Immeasurable speed without being at full power, but need that translation of the next chapter to confirm.
You gonna like buff kaito lol (tho not sure if it's legit that it become his power, the only I'm sure is that his immortality is broken asf)

3 chapters out this time.

Fate altered the past so Chronois attack never hit from the beginning, honestly not too sure how to take it, if it is indeed like Immeasurable speed, probably just causality manipulation. Beings like Fate and Shiro transcend time and space, hence they can alter the past, and then you have the other stuff like Shiro being able to send ppl across time, Idk, that topic requires some input.

The Supreme Gods and 6 Kings can resurrect by twisting causality, and also regenerate from nothing. There was nothing stated about the mind or soul there, so we can only assume it means nothing as in their physical body, this would be Low-Godly regen, but as for their resurrection, they would be twisting causality so their deaths never happened, i am assuming they can do that via some other aspect of themselves still existing when killed, ie souls, i am just seeing Low-Godly atm.

They also all have regeneration negation and durability negation, neat.

Now Shiro and Kuro, i think are blatantly Low Multiverse level. Beginning of their fight Shiro creates a "world" that is said to seem like an infinite universe, i don't think it's actually infinite, just like our universe isn't either, it just seems that way. Shiro's strategy against Kuro is creating "worlds" and then blowing them up from another dimension cause Kuro can't travel between dimensions, thus can't attack Shiro.

In doing this Shiro destroys galaxies in those individual worlds/dimensions, again proving these "worlds" she is creating are legit universes. In addition she is said to be bending multiple dimensions, in other words universes, and then we have Kuro whose attack destroyed several dimensions.

Low Multiverse level is more than i expected.

The Supreme Gods and 6 Kings can resurrect by twisting causality, and also regenerate from nothing. There was nothing stated about the mind or soul there, so we can only assume it means nothing as in their physical body, this would be Low-Godly regen, but as for their resurrection, they would be twisting causality so their deaths never happened, i am assuming they can do that via some other aspect of themselves still existing when killed, ie souls, i am just seeing Low-Godly atm.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about resurrection via controlling causality. I'm thinking it's mid-godly since in later chapter serious-senpai will complain how potent death manip of isis was and author stating they could still resurrect kinda incomprehensible tho

Isis death manipulation can kill souls and erase ppl from existence, so i guess if it's mentioned that she was like seriously trying to kill someone, and the kings resurrect anyway from that, it would be mid-godly.

There is also some weird stuff going on like Serious senpai and the god(???) she talkin descended in the novel ... (i feel like Serious-senpai embodying the serious itself is just no theory lol)

In doing this Shiro destroys galaxies in those individual worlds/dimensions, again proving these "worlds" she is creating are legit universes. In addition she is said to be bending multiple dimensions, in other words universes, and then we have Kuro whose attack destroyed several dimensions..
I just found something when reading the raw one, I notice that the Gods of creation use the word 惑星 (Planet) if they referring to a literal planet. While 世界 (World) is when they referring to a whole structure they created within a one dimension (Those planets, stars, solar system, galaxies, universe and time(???) )

So yeah anyway... I notice that the Power of Kuro had, isn't the same to Shiro. Kuro is the beginning (Prologue) and While Shiro is the end (Epilogue) I just noticed that, it's not the same after reading the fan translation. No wonder why The title was The clash of the of the beginning and the end on ncode site... Really reassuring since yeah thought vernal will lose her plot manip lol but... Is her prologue also counted as a subject reality or just really a potent probability manipulation?

Last edited:
Yea The Prologue is Kuro's own power, The Epilogue is Shiro's, and the Epilogue is superior.

The Prologue is potent probability manipulation, because the prologue is the beginning of the story, the story contains infinite possibilities ie anything can happen hence Kuro gained the ability to travel across dimensions.

4 Chapters today, holy shit Alice is op....

Chronois and Ein's time stop>other time stops, so even if you could move in time stop, you can't move in theirs.

Chronois can reverse time, and Life can't be killed by Isis cause of Shiro's authority, pretty clearly mid-godly regen.

Now about Alice, there is the normal Hekatonkheires, and then there is the battle form, which makes her grow indefinitely, and even after Hekatonkheires ends she retains that growth. Alice got op cause of her fight with Eden, this is why her Base was so strong, in other words her Base was Large Island level and MFTL+ in speed.

Then she continues growing to make Life look like a joke, so clearly Large Country level, moves in Chronois time stop, then stops Hekatonkheires after that cause her growth works basically in relation to her opponent, it slows down when all her stats surpasses them.

She then summons all her dead comrades with Kaito's heart tool, and then with her own Heart tool makes them able to use their full abilities they had while alive. Her sister Noel can move at light speed, Chronois with her time ability could keep up, meaning Chronois is probably like Relativistic, her normal speed would be around Sub-Relativistic, and thus everyone else would be around there i think. Chronois and the other Gods only were said to have gotten stronger due to Shiro, but nothing was said about there speed increasing, so scales to everyone before this final arc.

Alice can use all her allies abilities as shown from before, Leon can crush anything he sees, Iris can make her attack and speed 100x greater, another person can get faster and stronger etc, Alice can use all that if she wanted to.

But here is the big WTF, she used Hekatonkheires so her body would grow to be able to use Kuro's power, she then uses Kuro's power and destroys the space Shiro created.

If i had to think about what her ap would be like, i guess something like Large Country level, Varies with Hekatonkheires, Low Multiverse level with Kuro's power. Pretty crazy.

Yeah she made look like everyone is just an insect (except ofc for creation gods) and next would be eden infinite clones which each is comparable to her, tho not really sure since it's raw version it said something like quasi-omnipotent

How do i add myself on support tab seems very complex. Nvm it's just like the same here.

Last edited:
So, the entire time Eden was impersonating Shiro, so good even Kuro who is half of Shiro didn't even notice, didn't see that coming. The fact that she can pull this of pretty much confirms both being "almost omnipotent", should indeed have the same abilities.

Alice just continues to get more broken, Hekatonkheires Ultimate Battle Form gives her infinite growth and evolution, so she would eventually be able to win against Eden's main body, if not for the fact her main body does the exact same thing.

Just look at this absurdity of what Alice's ratings will look like; Large Country level, Varies with Hekatonkheires, Will eventually become Low Multiverse level with Ultimate Battle Form, Low Multiverse level with Kuro's power.

In addition to like the confirmed low godly regen, and negation, i am thinking she will probably be able to take a spot for strongest High 6-B.

She won't be High 6-B once she use her ultimate skill lol. Also does creating an infinite clones which each can create universe is counted as a 2-A...?

So apparently 10 chapters before this arc wraps up, should be done in like 5 days, will make the crt then.

Though idk if the Eden clone feat happens later, so maybe i should wait for that.

It gonna take longer before it reach it prob a months? I think it's better to just wait, but it's up to you since after that we'll see FTL feats of Isis and Alice in their base form and Absolute zero of Isis that can freeze, air, space and time and it prevents someone from using their magic or any abilities and so on.

Isis sounds pretty broken.

If it's gonna take months, not gonna wait that long, the main story is gonna be done in 10 chapters, stuff afterwards is basically the after story, so will just do like one thread for the main story, then another for after story.

8302751756713f30a52010b459657986.png

How is this verse more popular than Goku and Omni-Man (who just had a cartoon which is popular)? Has to be cause it's high tiered, can't think of anything.

Edit or perhaps because a new tier 1 with plot hax was born lol or could be a viewers i mean the verse is popular within the novel community

What? So, serious senpai is the concept of seriousness, and a legit character apart of the story?

The after stories seem wild.

Yeah she descendant in that story. I guess, this more proved, that her, shallow vernal standing at the very end of the story and seeing everyone as a fictions, is just no exaggeration, alright, fully agreed on things now.

??? is supposed to be Alice, they are always in the afterword with Serious sempai, wondering how that all works, is it like Serious sempai like taking to herself or like the Serious sempai in the story is like different from the one in the afterword.

Wonder how this all works.

I'm not sure but she that appeared in the story and in the afterwards are definitely the same person.... (Or maybe not I'm reading the raw sooo) Shell also talk about some 4th wall stuff at that time before kaito loss his conscious

So, Kaito can't die as long as Shiro exists, and Shiro can't die as long as other stories exist, if Incomplete Shiro dies, she becomes Complete Shiro, in short this man has tier 1 immortality.

Not to mention the fact he can summon Eden, who is comparable to Incomplete Shiro, whenever he wants to, he is op.

Forgot to mention, Shiro's blessing has the abilities of all other blessings, hence why Kaito is immortal cause Chronois blessing grants that. Fate's blessing basically gives supernatural luck, so Kaito has that too, so not only do things work out in his favor due to luck, his social influencing is so good, he can change literal demons and gods, that haven't changed in thousands of years, Kaito is busted.

Tomorrow will wrap up the main story probably, since it's only 2 chapters left, can make the CRT then.

Is the light novel over? How many chapters have been translated into English and how many are in Japanese?
What level will the strongest character have at the end of the light novel? Your opinion

It's not over, the light novel has like 10 volumes, web novel has 836 chapters.

The light novel hasn't been translated, web novel has 662 chapters translated.

The strongest characters are Shiro and Kuro, who are both Low 1-C, nobody stronger will appear, due to nature of them, that is that they are absolute, only thing that could happen is they boosted to a higher tier due to new information.

@Worthless Btw working on the CRT, pretty long, so taking a while.

Was relooking at some stuff about Alice, and realized she is even more broken.

She has thousands of clones all around the world which share each others knowledge, there is a main body, and not all of the clones are on the level of the main body, but there several who are, The Phantasmal King version and a couple others.

Also you won't even know if the Alice your fighting is the main one, so you might think you killed her, then nope, was a clone all along.

What?

You mean can she beat him, in her complete form probably since she would perceive him as fictional, though Yogiri is faster, so at best inconclusive.

Speed equalized in her incomplete form, he would have to incapacitate her, as killing her would just make her become her complete form.

That's a very thematic battle though, since both of them are The End.

Back