• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Isekai at Peace Afterstories Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Attack Potency

Lilia

Lilia needs a key for the Afterstories. She is now comparable to Laguna, which makes her Island level.

When she grows up she is stated to be able to be comparable to the 6 Kings and Supreme Gods

In the Final Arc of the main story Fate essentially brings out everyone's full potential, so Final Arc Lilia scales to them and is thus Island level. It's way above baseline too since 6 Kings are stated to be far superior to people like Agni who is Island level, and the gap is so big Agni is a bug compared to them.

Anima

Anima needs a new key for the Afterstories. She has now become able comparable to Lilia , which makes her Island level.

Eden

Eden/Makina needs several keys, cause as its revealed there are like 3 types of Makina. The Paradise Eden which is the one that's currently the first key on her profile. There are billions of them

27edbcfd22985a0e0288b9540ec9d8c7.png

Shield Aegis which specializes in defenses and has no definite form along with numbering infinity

34d4f89517f53e386219036b26a02c2b.png

And Abyss Tartarus which is more powerful than the types mentioned above

62ed5fe1d40c53578eadb49cccdd88fa.png

And of course her true form which is more powerful than all these and can beat Incomplete Shiro, Kuro and her Paradise Eden version combined

6764ec8b0a5ceddfd303f0b372a14440.png

In short you have Paradise=Shield Aegis<Abyss Tartarus<True Form Makina. Note her true form can create and control an infinite amount of the 3 types, so essentially fighting her is fighting an infinite number of 2-C beings.

Possible Upgrade to 5-B for 6 Kings?

This seems like a long shot to me, the 6 Kings like Isis can move so fast that the impact of their movements alone can destroy the world

5f116fdea9e0bb59b6238aa61a2b22a7.png

Not sure exactly how to take this feat, since it's their speed that does this, also even if the world is gonna be destroyed, don't think we can necessarily take it to mean like planet busting instead of surface wiping and even for the later, a timeframe isn't exactly given, so this feat might be too vague. Looking for opinions on this one.

Speed

FTL+ 6 Kings

This is pretty simple people on the level of the Six Kings should be upgraded to FTL. First Alice is stated to be able to easily exceed the speed of light.

a143c917cefa05856040d782afa4eac3.png

Kaito wouldn't be able to see the fight between Isis and Iris, so Alice gets Shiro to create glasses which lets him see stuff at 10x the speed of light

54245510a48f67aca1ee0be96675e23d.png

Not sure how to take this for people around the level of Iris, the fact that Alice specifically asks for something that can see 10xFTL, would imply that Iris and Isis speed are around that level so like FTL, but i guess you could argue their speed could be anywhere below that. So idk if Iris level people should be FTL.

Isis level people however are definitely FTL+, Isis causally can move so fast that even Kaito with the glasses can't see her

0e3a6ef41397559c0c0746168f19489d.png

Hypersonic+ Mid Tiers?

Assuming FTL is not accepted for people like Iris, there is possibly another feat. Shiro created a roller coaster that Lilia would be able to withstand, she than further lowers the speed below the initial level but its still moving at 10x the speed of sound

4f66366216d9ab0c8cd207d4a8a64a41.png

This means Lilia can easily withstand moving at 10x the speed of sound, so does that make her that fast? That's the question isn't it, maybe this is just a durability feat.

MFTL+ Gods of Creation

Kuro is stated to be faster than Alice

f4233246ebe8a934df3bbf2939c3ef00.png

It's not stated which Kuro this refers to, Base or True Form. Her base was above Alice in the past but Alice got way faster after fighting Eden so we can't say Kuro's base is still superior. Regardless Gods of Creation like Shiro and Eden scale, so they should be MFTL+ for being above Alice.

Alice Key Revisions

Alice is needs 3 keys; Pre-Eden, Post-Eden and Final Arc, she will possibly need another one for the Afterstories in the future but for now 3 is enough.

Pre-Eden is as the name says, before she fought Eden, she remained stagnant in strength for thousands of years and scales to other 6 Kings and Supremem Gods so 6-C and FTL+. Post-Eden is what we saw at the beginning of the Final Arc and thus High 6-C and MFTL+ and finally At least High 6-B and MFTL+ for Final Arc where she boosted herself even further.

Abilities

Lunamaria

Alice

Fate

Anima

Eden

Isis

Kaito

Acausality? (Kaito's past and future are being watched by Shiro, so nothing bad can ever happen to him)

Note Fate who is an inferior God who has just touched the realm of world creators like Shiro, controls the fate of everyone in the world and can alter the past and change the future

I don't really think you can time paradox Kaito if Shiro can change the past, but he isn't acausal due to himself but due to someone else so idk what to list this as.

Durability Negation, Fate Manipulation, Power Nullification and Pain Manipulation (Shiro created a hammer and gave it to Kaito, this hammer: pierces through all magical and physical defenses, nullifies law of causality interference and spatial warps, forcibly determining the outcome of hitting the target once swung, deals no damage but causes intense pain, and this works on people who don't feel pain)

Resistance to Telepathy (Kaito's mind can't be read, due to being blessed by Shiro)

Shiro

Supreme Gods ie Chronois, Fate and Life

Intelligence

Eden

On Eden's profile, not knowing the cause of Shiro's change is listed as a limitation to her omniscience, Kaito is who caused that change and Eden came to Trinia, Shiro's world, to investigate him, however as the Afterstories reveals, that's wrong. She just used Kaito as an excuse to meet Alice

f22852514a59751fd96f48aa9f112947.png

So, the only limitation on her omniscience is that she can't know what she doesn't try to know.

Isis

Isis can simultaneous activate 10,000 magic by herself

b7aec6523bf12eadd135b673023abeef.png

Lifting Strength

Not sure if we should put this under the Gods of Creations physical lifting strength or with like telekinesis. Eden can move entire constellations just by moving her fingers. This gives Gods of Creation Stellar lifting strength.

The Epilogue

Shiro's Ap

Shiro in her Incomplete From possesses the Epilogue. Now Makina who is omniscient, well nigh omniscient didn't differentiate between the Epilogue which Shiro is using and the Epilogue that is basically apart of her existence itself in her complete form

0e8bd2f380297ed633c41de25e366869.png

This leads me to believe she should scale fully to the Epilogue ie Low 1-C. It is Makina who gave us all the info about the Epilogue about how its impossible to deal with and how the power basically perceives the world and everybody as fictional, so matter what you do, the Epilogue closes the book, ends the story etc.

I made a blog about the Epilogue a while back, relooking at everything, Shiro in her complete form was just phenomena, the system that ends story, she is the Epilogue itself, the moment she appears is the Epilogue.

When Shiro split herself in half, creating Kuro, she also gave the Epilogue to Kuro, who obviously couldn't fully master it

1add692c8ef6985d128fcf252d150d30.png

The Epilogue was given back to Shiro by Kuro at the end of the main story.

238400be7a86b1a36f3d5e4735142967.png

And Makina, the nigh-omniscient being who told us about this power in the first place is completely scared upon hearing Shiro has the power back, and again says nothing about it being weaker or anything of the sort.

Again, Alice who was told by Eden about the Epilogue references that conversation when Incomplete Shiro uses it, and Kuro who previously possessed the Epilogue, says it's far more powerful than when she had it

f7af4c4fd8be48f02552dc16bfa57c40.png

Based on all this, here is what i think; Complete Shiro is the Epilogue itself, she is the system that ends stories, she ripped that apart from herself and gave the power to Kuro, who couldn't fully use it, who then gave it back to Shiro.

Shiro still isn't complete, she only is when she fuses with Kuro, she isn't the system that ends stories, she only has the power to end all stories. This power is something she activates when in her Incomplete Form, contrasted to when she is complete where just showing up, the power is already active, because Shiro herself is the Epilogue.

TLDR: Incomplete Shiro is Low 1-C with the Epilogue, Complete Shiro is just plain Low 1-C.

Shiro's Speed?

Not sure if this is even speed or what this is, Shiro used the Epilogue in front of Kuro and Alice and yet they couldn't understand anything. Note Kuro=Shiro excluding the Epilogue. Alice and Kuro only became aware the Epilogue was used only after the results of the Epilogue happened

f513aef9a4f274e7aabe899d9c405f1d.png

So, idk if the Epilogue is just so fast that people can't perceive it, or that is is some sort of causeless ability, which is so fast the results happen before its cause ie Immeasurable Speed, not sure how to interpret this.

This is another addition to the absurdity of the Epilogue of nobody being able to stop their end no matter what means or ability they use, whether they alter the past so the Epilogue never hit or run to another universe or time travel to the past.

Last edited:
I disagree with acausality. Is outside influence like that even allowed in battles? If it is rather then just stopping time paradox Shiro should be able to completely stop the enemy. Maybe blessed is batter? Or maybe you could put "Protected by Shiro" in his profile?

Acausality was iffy from the start.

In terms of Shiro stopping the enemy, Kaito has a lot of that sort of stuff where he is helped by his harem, ie Shiro always watching over him and resurrecting him if he ever dies, being able to summon Eden, and he also has a necklace where he can let Kuro know he needs help.

Alice is basically always protecting him from beside him too, maybe you can say in a vs match Alice isn't involved, but Shiro who blessed him and is always watching him, Eden who he can summon, and then Kuro who has a necklace she gave him, can't really make that argument i think.

Anyway more concerned about other stuff like the speed of the mid tiers, 5-B 6 Kings, which seems iffy, and whatever is going on with the Epilogue where it just leaves results.

The addition for the abilities are pretty straightforward, don't think anyone will object.

Just need people to show up here, since this verse is obscure.

well aside from acausality, i agree especially the speed aspect.

i plan on creating a CRT for feats that visuals were not shown, i mean most times we just slap whatever comes to our imagination

Disagree with acausality, of course.

For Mid-Tiers, I don't know how withstanding moving at a certain speed gives someone that speed, sounds like a no-no.

For 5-B, that sounds like an ehhhhhhh... I'm not really sure.

@Pain_to12 Which speed though? Iris tier people being FTL cause of glasses that can see up to 10xFTL was specifically needed to see their battle? Iris tier ppl being Hypersonic+ due to being able to withstand those speeds? The Epilogue being Immeasurable?

There is a lot going on here.

Nobody has commented about the Top Tiers lifting strength yet either, whether changing constellations by moving your fingers is a physical feat or like telekinesis.

As for feats with no visuals, Alice can dodge hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, that doesn't have a calc now precisely cause of no visuals.

@Pain_to12 Which speed though? Iris tier people being FTL cause of glasses that can see up to 10xFTL was specifically needed to see their battle? Iris tier ppl being Hypersonic+ due to being able to withstand those speeds? The Epilogue being Immeasurable?

Nobody has commented about the Top Tiers lifting strength yet either, whether changing constellations by moving your fingers is a physical feat or like telekinesis.

As for feats with no visuals, Alice can dodge hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, that doesn't have a calc now precisely cause of no visuals.
FTL+ does sound sort of iffy I guess, but it doesn't sound too implausible.

I don't think telekinesis scales to lifting strength unless shown in the story.

i meant your speed feat can be just for perception and not for reaction, i mean you can perceive but not have ability to react. just same way you will see a bullet train but you will not even react.
then we have roller coaster own, entering and surviving a vehicle moving at a certain speed does not mean you can also move at the speed, it iwll still be perception speed
on the God tiers mftl, it is iffy honestly i can't understand the justification.

about the rest the lifting strength seems fine and the abilities aside acausality. the AP section i will give a full read on later

I mean the only perception speed here is Kaito with the glasses, he can see things at 10xFTL, it doesn't scale to his combat speed or anything.

Alice who is the smartest character in verse minus the nigh-omniscient ones, specifically asks Shiro to create glasses that would let Kaito see Iris and Isis battle, and specifically asks for one that can see 10xFTL, that number is very specific, which would imply their speed is around that level, hence why i could see and argument for FTL Iris.

Isis is a different matter as she scales to Alice who is stated to easily be able to exceed the speed of light, and can move faster than the glasses that can see 10xFTL can see, so she is clearly FTL+.

The Gods being MFTL+ is due to scaling above Alice who is MFTL+ due to dodging and deflecting hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, now the feat has no calc, cause it has no visuals, but i can't see how this wouldn't be a MFTL+ feat, i could be wrong though.

Alice first dodges and deflects thousands upon thousands of light speed attack's that were aimed in a straight line, then later does the same thing to hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, which aren't in a straight line and so tightly packed around her, not even an insect could get through.

I'm sure the feat could be calculated, people have calculated novel feats without visuals before.

This is probably fine, but what are the conclusions here so far?

Also, should I notify some other staff members?

I mean the only perception speed here is Kaito with the glasses, he can see things at 10xFTL, it doesn't scale to his combat speed or anything.
aiit
Alice who is the smartest character in verse minus the nigh-omniscient ones, specifically asks Shiro to create glasses that would let Kaito see Iris and Isis battle, and specifically asks for one that can see 10xFTL, that number is very specific, which would imply their speed is around that level, hence why i could see and argument for FTL Iris.
oh then i guess the rating is solid
Isis is a different matter as she scales to Alice who is stated to easily be able to exceed the speed of light, and can move faster than the glasses that can see 10xFTL can see, so she is clearly FTL+.
this is also solid
The Gods being MFTL+ is due to scaling above Alice who is MFTL+ due to dodging and deflecting hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, now the feat has no calc, cause it has no visuals, but i can't see how this wouldn't be a MFTL+ feat, i could be wrong though.
yes this is definitely mftl, not sure about + tho since that will be a reach as it is unquatinfiable with the satements with no sort of interval given
Alice first dodges and deflects thousands upon thousands of light speed attack's that were aimed in a straight line, then later does the same thing to hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, which aren't in a straight line and so tightly packed around her, not even an insect could get through.
wow this could be calculated i guess, but just so you know, a light speed attack will become a statue like to a ,mftl character, like you know you will definitely deflect millions of things moving at snails speed at you

@Antvasima The only conclusions so far are that: Kaito shouldn't have acausality, the ability additions are fine, hypersonic+ for withstanding hypersonic+ is rejected, otherwise from that nothing else.

Some other staff would be helpful yea.

@azontr If the feat can actually be calc, and someone is actually interested in calcing stuff from an obscure LN, sure. The scans are on Alice profile, it is as i explained; Alice first dodges and deflects thousands upon thousands of light speed attacks that were aimed at her in a straight line, then later does the same thing to hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, which aren't in a straight line and so tightly packed around her, not even an insect could get through.

Requested the calc, things still to be discussed:

6 Kings potentially being 5-B: (I find this unlikely to pass)

Lifting Strength? 1 person seems to be fine with it, the other isn't. The feat again is Eden moving her fingers and rearranging constellations, if it's telekinesis, it would just be listed as Stellar with Telekinesis as other profiles do with those sorts of feats.

FTL Iris Level characters: 1 persons seems fine with it, the other thinks it's kind of iffy.

The Epilogue: The proposal is essentially this, Incomplete Shiro would be 2-C, Low 1-C with the Epilogue, Complete Shiro remains as she already is, Low 1-C.

The other part really is just the nature of the ability itself, a previous thread covered it, and it was decided to be some sort of potent causality manipulation with its feats of killing the target even if the target kills Shiro before she uses The Epilogue, killing gods who can alter the past to make attacks not hit from the start and even time travel.

It's meaningless to try to evade The Epilogue by altering the past or running away to it. The new thing i brought up here is that Shiro used the Epilogue in front of Kuro and Fate yet they couldn't understand anything. Kuro=Shiro excluding the Epilogue, and she only became aware the Epilogue was used only after the results of the Epilogue happened.

Eden says there is no countermeasure to The Epilogue, again despite the abilities of Gods ie seeing the past, present future, altering the past and future, time travel etc, and she explained the ability as Shiro closing the book, ending the story. Everyone are just characters in a story, if the book is closed, logically you can't escape it. Looking at that you can say this is a 5-D ability which also affects the past and future, so of course there is no way the other characters can avoid it, they are just fiction, they can't escape that they are just characters in a story, if the story ends, there are no characters.

That i understand, what's up with it just leaving results though, idk what to put that as, some more causality shenanigans?

Last edited:
Attack Potency

The AP/Key additions seem fine for Lilia, Anima, and Eden. The link to Laguna's page in Lilia's section doesn't work for me though.

As for the 6 kings, since there is no timeframe and the level of destruction regarding the world's destruction isn't stated. I'd simply suggest "possibly higher" (Their speed is stated to be capable of destroying the world) or something like that and probably just put a note at the bottom of the page stating the timeframe and level of destruction is unknown if you want.

Speed

I agree with the FTL - FTL+ additions.

As for the Hypersonic+ Feat, withstand that speed is a durability feat.

MFTL+ Gods scaling looks fine.

Alice Key Revisions

Since the statistics are different, I'm fine with the 3 keys being added.

Abilities

Everything looks fine but I'm not sure about Acausality.

Intelligence

Everything looks good.

Lifting Strength

I'd say it'd be Stellar Lifting Strength via Telekinesis.

I'll go through the Epilogue stuff later today if I get the chance.

Disagree with Immeasurable, 5-B (except maybe a possibly rating), Hypersonic+ and Acausality, which could be Fate manip however.

@LordGriffin1000 Fixed the link to Laguna, she just scales to Megiddo, who has the Island level feat.

The 6 Kings have multiple statements of being able to destroy the planet, but we have never gotten an explanation for it, this is the first time we got something for it. Doesn't help that fights involving people on their level usually take place in some sort of special space or barrier, Possibly Higher is fine i guess.

As for Alice, she also has different abilities in each key, for example Post-Eden, she would have reactive evolution, and Final-Arc she would have void manipulation, 3 keys are necessary

Stellar Lifting Strength via Telekinesis for Gods of Creation is cool with me.

@QuasiYuri Idk about fate manipulation, it's Shiro's ability not Kaito's as others have said, he is blessed by her. Technically Shiro is always reading his mind, watching his past, present and future, and as such nothing bad can happen to him, she really could just intervene in any way she wants to with Kaito, not just manipulate fate.

Last edited:
I did not notice any claims of immeasurable speed or strength in the first post.

Anyway, thank you both for helping out.
At the very end of it

"So, idk if the Epilogue is just so fast that people can't perceive it, or that is is some sort of causeless ability, which is so fast the results happen before its cause ie Immeasurable Speed, not sure how to interpret this."

I was just throwing out ideas, cause idk what exactly is going on with The Epilogue.

If you can explain it to me, that would be nice.

That wasn't really a claim of immeasurable, more of just him asking for opinions on it.

Idk about fate manipulation, it's Shiro's ability not Kaito's as others have said, he is blessed by her. Technically Shiro is always reading his mind, watching his past, present and future, and as such nothing bad can happen to him, she really could just intervene in any way she wants to with Kaito, not just manipulate fate.
Some characters have it because of being protected n all so I thought of it as the closest example.

But yeah it would more be just Blessing or outside help then.

I was just throwing out ideas, cause idk what exactly is going on with The Epilogue.

If you can explain it to me, that would be nice.
The best guess I could make is it being either passive or thought based, although it's only going by the scan here.
Like you just see the result because they don't have to do anything to begin with.

It being passive could make sense, since in her Complete Form it is passive. Though, in that case it's cause Shiro herself is the Epilogue, so the moment she appears the story has already entered its end, so no matter what you do, you meet your end.

So i guess it could make sense that the ability is always active, if we go with the logic that the ability is an ability that once it's there, the end is already decided, so in her Incomplete Form, Shiro just chooses whether or not she wants to end something, and she usually chooses not to.

It being passive could make sense, since in her Complete Form it is passive. Though, in that case it's cause Shiro herself is the Epilogue, so the moment she appears the story has already entered its end, so no matter what you do, you meet your end.

So i guess it could make sense that the ability is always active, if we go with the logic that the ability is an ability that once it's there, the end is already decided, so in her Incomplete Form, Shiro just chooses whether or not she wants to end something, and she usually chooses not to.
It seems logic to me, it would just be tought based in Incomplete Form then, since she has to think if she wants the end of it right now.
Idk how to express it well tho.

Something like "The Epilogue is always active but Shiro usually chooses whether or not she wants it to end something immediately".

Effectively it's like she is suppressing the effects of the ability, but it's always there, hence why when she chooses not to suppress it, it seems as if things just happen without any indication that she is doing anything.

That's really weird, essentially it's thought based, but it's not thought based cause she is activating the ability, it's thought based cause she chooses to let the effects of the ability happen.

Last edited:
About the 6 Kings world destruction, i remember this statement about Isis being a billion times stronger than Iris

d8dca28e69664ccb87c55b1851294b2f.png

We have strict multiplier guidelines so didn't put too much thought into this, but decided for fun to see what exactly that would make Isis, note Iris>Lilia>Laguna=Megiddo (24 Gigatons), so a billion time that would come out to High 6-A, which actually would be consistent with the destroy the world statement.

As far as consistency is concerned, 6 Kings are repeatedly said to be far above Megiddo, Iris etc. There are like 2 statements that the other 6 Kings are far above Megiddo, and multiple statements in the Isis vs Iris fight that Isis is far above Iris, and that even just in pure physical strength, despite her being better at magic, Isis is still far above Agni who is Peak Count Rank, Agni in terms of scaling would go like this; Agni>Iris>Laguna=Megiddo.

Don't know if this is enough.

What Griffin and Yuri have accepted can probably be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back