• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Instinctive action? Minor CTR for Law of Ueki

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
0005-055.png

Kosuke Ueki was able to sleep while still carrying a heavy rock on his back. Would this count as Instinctive Action as he is lifting something without the mind thinking? Or what power would be?

It would be limited at best if he has no similar feats shown in combat.

Not only that, the applications seems so narrow that I don't think its worth indexing in the first place; If thats his ONLY showing, you could just write it of as muscle memory + "sleepwalking", i.e too mundane.

It would be limited at best if he has no similar feats shown in combat.

Not only that, the applications seems so narrow that I don't think its worth indexing in the first place; If thats his ONLY showing, you could just write it of as muscle memory + "sleepwalking", i.e too mundane.
I keep reading and: https://ibb.co/QbpJMS6

While barely conscious, his senses sharpened and he was able to land an attack on a worm that was disguise as a lance using enhanced senses [which he also lacks as a power, so if this is not instinctive action, at least is enhanced senses]

Agree with First Witch. This looks like sleep walking to me.

While barely concious, his senses sharpened and he was able to land an attack on a worm that was disguise as a lance using enhanced senses [which he also lacks as a power, so if this is not instinctive action, at least is enhanced senses]
He looks wide awake there? Barely conscious isn't unconscious

He looks wide awake there? Barely conscious isn't unconscious
I know, for that reason I noted that if is not Instintive action it would be at least Enhanced senses

He spent 22 hours dodging non stop and bleeding and his eyes were blurry

About the first feat, then we all agree is limited or just him being able to still use lifting strenght while sleeping? Even if limited, is still a power

I know, for that reason I noted that if is not Instintive action it would be at least Enhanced senses

He spent 22 hours dodging non stop and bleeding and his eyes were blurry

About the first feat, then we all agree is limited or just him being able to still use lifting strenght while sleeping? Even if limited, is still a power
I don't think it should even be limited that's just sleep walking.

Enhanced Senses is fine.

sleep walking.
I had to make the thread to at least be able to know if this type of situations are Instintive actions

I need another admin or content mod to be able to apply this right? I will if anything add in his LS that he can still lift things while sleeping and not add it as a power, would be that good enought?

This isn’t really instinctive action, if someone tried to hit him while he was asleep and he dodged while sleeping, that would be another scenario

This isn’t really instinctive action, if someone tried to hit him while he was asleep and he dodged while sleeping, that would be another scenario
The question was made because the page for the power does not clarify that the user needs to dodging anything, only that the user has to act in some way and Ueki is technically still acting but the general consensus is that it should be just be muscle memory or sleep walking

What is your opinion about Enhanced senses?

The question was made because the page for the power does not clarify that the user needs to dodging anything, only that the user has to act in some way and Ueki is technically still acting but the general consensus is that it should be just be muscle memory or sleep walking

What is your opinion about Enhanced senses?
Hmmmm, see does he move after falling asleep? Seems like he just fell asleep while still holding the rock

Hmmmm, see does he move after falling asleep? Seems like he just fell asleep while still holding the rock
He moved his head a bit, that´s all I got

And what I said about Enhanced Senses is from this :

While barely conscious, his senses sharpened and he was able to land an attack on a worm that was disguise as a lance using enhanced senses [which he also lacks as a power, so if this is not instinctive action, at least is enhanced senses]
I am already convinced that still being able to hold a rock while sleeping should not be instintive action, for that reason I worded the CTR as a question, because I was not sure, but while searching for more info I found the scans I posted earlier

I think this counts at least as limited instinctive reaction

As mundane as it may sound there is no denying that he is capable of performing work like lifting things while in an unconscious state. His body muscles are working despite him being unconscious.

Back