• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pro wrestling needs more powers, here are some

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters... Do you know WWE? No? What are you doing here then? (If you're an administrator, please don't go)
Anyway... Thanks to WyattR612 and RandomGuy2345 for finding several of these abilities
Something important to know is that... it has been around for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time, so it's easy to miss things like feats or what matters to us here... Abilities. Here we have a list of several that we have missed (mostly from the Undertaker)
(Due to the time factor and that some are self-explanatory, some will only be the ability with a description already prepared and a link to where it comes from)

Note: Thanks to WyattR612 and RandomGuy2345 for finding several of these abilities

Big Show​

• INSTINCTIVE ACTION
A commentator says he thinks that a certain movement by Big Show was made out of pure instinct
The commentator later says that Big Show was hit and instinctively threw a right hand, not knowing who he was going to hit.
"Instinctive Action (Able to attack based on pure instinct)"

Roman Reigns

• INSTINCTIVE ACTION (AGAIN)
Summing up quickly, in this fight Roman Reigns was unconscious and got up on pure instinct before the count ended, (in addition to something else, but I forgot to change this part, so look at the description of the attack) so...

" Instinctive Action (Able to attack on pure instinct; Being unconscious, he was able to stand up on pure instinct to avoid losing a match)"

Brock Lesnar

This is not an ability, just something that I find funny, and I add in case it turns out that it can be added to the profile.
In this match he uses a tractor, and in fact throughout the match he puts it to very good use, so:

Bray Wyatt

The type has two forms, I divided it as I saw it (I don't know much about it)

Bray Wyatt​

• SOCIAL INFLUENCING
That's quite literally one of his go-to's when confronting his opponents (it's in his intelligence description)​
"Social Influencing (Able to get into the heads of many of his opponents and play mind games against the opposition, which usually gives him an upper hand in combat)"​
  • POSSESSION

The Fient​

Shared ability (you'll notice later), basically he comes out from under the floor and takes someone inside (And it is perhaps the one that does it best). Based on the versions of others, we know that the hole in the floor is WWE's cheap way of showing a portal, almost always commented as going to hell​

New Weakness
  • Weakness: In a parallel to Samson, The Fiend being betrayed by Alexa stripped him of his powers

Randy Orton

• INSTINCTIVE ACTION (AGAIN AGAIN)
"Instinctive Action (Able to attack instinctively)"

John Cena

• INSTINCTIVE ACTION (AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN)
This one is pretty telling visually. Cena instinctively counters Rollins' move and collapses on the mat showing no signs of movement

"Instinctive Action (Able to counter a move from Rollin's instinctively, whereupon, collapse, with no sign of movement)"

Kane

• PORTAL CREATION
He can create a gate to hell

" Portal Creation (Can create a gate to hell)"

Discussion necessary to define what is

Undertaker

There are many, so I will go quickly
The commentators say that the Undetaker sent Edge to hell

So... BFR (a lousy one, not applicable in combat, and slow; since he apparently needs to win first before sending his opponent to hell, but BFR nonetheless)

" BFR (Able to send Edge to hell after defeating him)"
  • PORTAL CREATION
Just like his brother (and Fiend), he leaves the floor and drags his rival towards him, where everything (even the title) indicates that it leads to hell
"Portal Creation (Can create a gate to hell)"
  • PERCEPTION MANIPULATION
Undertaker is able to show himself in mirrors, and screens; so:

Perception Manipulation (Able to show himself in mirrors and screens)

Discussion necessary to define what is, also, the screen thing could also be technological manipulation (that he should have)
  • TECHNOLOGY MANIPULATION
Has shown to be able to move cars without a driver inside, this may be technological manipulation or possession of objects (like Ghost Rider, but poorer)
"Technology Manipulation (Able to move a car without a driver, more than once)"

Undertaker Extras=
Undertaker has a motorcycle (Optional equipament)
Another duplication feat for his profile (skill he already has)

Last edited:

Kane

• DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL? (IDK in reality)
He can create a gate to hell

" ??? (Can create a gate to hell)"

Discussion necessary to define what is
Like Taker, Kane should have BFR too or either both Dimensional Travel and also BFR.

So... BFR (a lousy one, not applicable in combat, and slow; since he apparently needs to win first before sending his opponent to hell, but BFR nonetheless)
Not necessarily. Here does the same without the win restriction, but also still slow.

On other things:
  • Bray Wyatt already has BFR, but here like Undertaker and Kane, he drag Rollins to hell too
  • Another use of duplication by Undertaker
  • Since Lesnar can have his tractor, Taker should get his bike that uses on his American Badass gimmick
  • Here, Taker rises from the casket, but idk which ability is it.

• The Fient creathe the "Alexa Playground" 4:29 - 5:00
All he did was create a playground. It's a solid addition to his intelligence section, but unless he used some Supernatural power to create said playground, this is just a solid intelligence feat.

• This (she's talking about "The Fient") 5:59
Eh...

I think this is just an outlandish way of describing how Randy Orton killed The Fiend. It ain't nothing crazy.

" ??? (Can create a gate to hell)"
Hmm...

Could be Dimensional Travel or Portal Creation depending on who you ask.

This is likely Perception Manipulation.

Alright, i'll see quickly
Like Taker, Kane should have BFR too or either both Dimensional Travel and also BFR.
My example of Kane and Undetaker are somewhat different, one is a literal hole in the scene in which Kane drags his enemy to take him to hell and the other is basically sending the body to hell, they are different things
Not necessarily. Here does the same without the win restriction, but also still slow.
So Undertaker can do the same as Kane, for this he will gain whatever Kane gains as an ability
On other things:
  • Bray Wyatt already has BFR, but here like Undertaker and Kane, he drag Rollins to hell too
  • Another use of duplication by Undertaker
  • Since Lesnar can have his tractor, Taker should get his bike that uses on his American Badass gimmick
  • Here, Taker rises from the casket, but idk which ability is it.
  • The Fient joins the list
  • Cool, it could be good to add him in the ability to expand a little more what he can do
  • The case of the tractor seemed somewhat funny to me and I wanted to see if it was accepted, but I am not sure if it is possible to give it to him; However, the reason why I finally put it is because he knows how to use it in combat (but we can try)
  • I'm pretty sure it's the wrong link, because it's the same link as the one for the motorcycle
To try my best and further justify this, commentary gives a more descriptive context behind Big Show's KO Punch, saying that he got bumped and instinctively threw a right hand, not knowing who he was going to hit prior.
ok i can work with that
Hmm...

Could be Dimensional Travel or Portal Creation depending on who you ask.
I will take it as the creation of portals, especially now that Taker and The Fient join the list
This is likely Perception Manipulation.
Ok
I update the start in a few minutes

This is isn't instinctive reaction
Actions done through a regular human's realistic instincts don't count, their feats need to be surreal (e.g. displays of the concept of Mushin as it is in real life don't count, but a portrayal of it in a series as an actual, reliable phenomenon would count).

Summing up quickly, in this fight Roman Reigns was unconscious and got up on pure instinct before the count ended, (in addition to something else, but I forgot to change this part, so look at the description of the attack) so...
I can't watch the video now, but if he was indeed knocked out this would count

This is not an ability, just something that I find funny, and I add in case it turns out that it can be added to the profile.
In this match he uses a tractor, and in fact throughout the match he puts it to very good use, so:
You have to use something for an extended amount of time to get it as optional equipment. I'm unsure if a single instance of a tractor counts.

Bray Wyatt
While stupid I guess it's fine.

Do you have evidence that he did this with a power? Or to restate, could the person have just messed with the electronics beforehand.

You need more evidence for a gate to hell than just that.

INSTINCTIVE ACTION (AGAIN AGAIN)
No

This one is pretty telling visually. Cena instinctively counters Rollins' move and collapses on the mat showing no signs of movement
Being exerted from doing something is not instinctive reaction.

I feel this is just tech manipulation more than explosion manipulation. Besides BFR the rest is fine.

I should clarify this statement, while I get that Kayfabe is that it's a portal to hell, I believe you need to have more than one instance of someone saying that. Can you get at least 3?

You mean evidence that said was getting sent to hell?
Yeah basically. Just due to the length of WWE, I think you need more than one instance of them saying it.

Now I know it exists, because I asked my siblings about it and they've both said that the announcers have said it before. I just think you need more than one statement for future proofing.

Sorry I haven't responded in days, I've been busy with some things, but I should be free until Friday.
what did I miss?
*reading comments
okay

I understand
You have to use something for an extended amount of time to get it as optional equipment. I'm unsure if a single instance of a tractor counts.
Well, he uses it several times within the match,
to make a show
get on the claw to do a height attack
throwing his opponent from the claw
push and lift the ring
Other than that, I don't have much to argue with.
Do you have evidence that he did this with a power? Or to restate, could the person have just messed with the electronics beforehand.
The context of the scene, where Randy Orton and Alexa Bliss know that it is The Fient who will appear, a Bray Wyatt alter ego with supernatural abilities
For the same reason, the fact that he did it beforehand seems more speculative to me.
ok
I feel this is just tech manipulation more than explosion manipulation.
It is possible, in which case it would be better to explain it in his "manipulation technology"
Besides BFR the rest is fine.
Why?

I'm not saying anything about the portals, because you already talked about it in my absence

I just looked at the profile history and it seems that someone has made changes in recent times (since January I believe) without ctr in between

It seems that this person has added more information to several skills (which I do not see greater problem) and has added or changed others (what I have problems)
Among this is:
Social influence (with better explanation than what I am using)
Pain resistance
He eliminated "immortality" (but makes sense, since in the fee it is dead and the explanation was literally "cannot be killed")

At the moment I would not say that the changes are wrong, but we would have to speak of "pain resistance", since that is basically prohibited today

I think The Fiend Bray Wyatt should have these abilities listed.

The Fiend should have Limited Invulnerability, Fear Manipulation, and Possibly Resistance to Pain Manipulation. And a possible weakness, as shown on his Twitter. I'll go over all these.

Invulnerability: He can't be beaten the same way twice. Something The Fiend established from the get-go is that he is after those who beat him in the past. And pretty much shrugs off everything that is thrown at him. Not affected by Kevin Owen's stunner. In his match with Seth Rollins, he instantly got up after so many consecutive Curb Stomps, and survived a total of 11 Curb Stomps, despite Seth beating Brock Lesnar with 3 Stomps, and also surviving getting his head smashed in with a sledgehammer and was only down on the ground to lure in Seth, after which he showed he was completely fine. So he's pretty much invulnerable to all the attacks of his opponents he's faced previously, and that's why its limited. Because when he faced Goldberg, an opponent he never fought before, he lost.

Fear Manipulation: Finn Balor just being his presence was shaking in fear, despite facing Brock Lesnar just months ago, who is also feared by the locker room. The commentators also back this up. The commentators say they feel fear just as onlookers and it's likely worse for Finn who is up close.

Resistance to Pain: Even as Firefly Fun House Bray Wyatt, in a match against the Miz, he let's him hurt him all he wants and doesn't feel a thing, he laughs while having nose ripped. Laughs again after being hit with Skull Crushing Finale. Gets his arm broken, which the commentators described as pleasure for him. Bray can teach how not to feel pain anymore, which the commentators confirmed isn't a figure of speech. Showed no sign of pain when poping his shoulder back in place. Laughs after stabbing his hand with a pen. Wasn't showing any signs of pain while on fire.

Weakness: Remember his Twitter I brought up, its gives an interesting fact about The Fiend, he is similar to Samson, Samson was betrayed by his lover Delilah, who, sent by the Philistines officials to entice him, ordered a servant to cut his hair while he was sleeping and turned him over to his Philistine enemies, who gouged out his eyes and forced him to grind grain in a mill at Gaza. So in the case, Alexa Bliss betrayed Bray Wyatt and seeing how she had same abilities as The Fiend's, took away his Invulnerability, which is why he lost to 1 RKO. I don't know how we can word this, but I think it'd be pretty cool.

Invulnerability
No, Invulnerability does not mean durable. It means immune from conventional harm.
Invulnerability is the power to be immune to conventional harm.

Characters with such powers may simply be unaffected by normal attacks, necessitating the use of things like Durability Negation to get through. Others have more conditional invulnerability, such as one that just prevents harm from conventional weaponry, but can be easily circumvented by supernatural abilities. It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency, though one should be careful not to apply No Limits Fallacy.

This is distinct from simply particularly high durability, which may make a character seem invulnerable to weaker opponents. Only characters whose invulnerability is clearly more than simply being exceptionally durable for the verse's setting qualify.
Withstanding attacks is not enough for an Invulnerability rating.

Fear Manipulation:
This vaguely counts as low tier fear manipulation I guess. But facing Brock Lesner is not a justification for the power.
Resistance to Pain
Looks alright

So in the case, Alexa Bliss betrayed Bray Wyatt and seeing how she had same abilities as The Fiend's, took away his Invulnerability, which is why he lost to 1 RKO. I don't know how we can word this, but I think it'd be pretty cool.
It would just be something like "Weakness: In a parallel to Samson, The Fiend being betrayed by Alexa stripped him of his powers" or something like that.

I think The Fiend Bray Wyatt should have these abilities listed.

The Fiend should have Limited Invulnerability, Fear Manipulation, and Possibly Resistance to Pain Manipulation. And a possible weakness, as shown on his Twitter. I'll go over all these.

Invulnerability: He can't be beaten the same way twice. Something The Fiend established from the get-go is that he is after those who beat him in the past. And pretty much shrugs off everything that is thrown at him. Not affected by Kevin Owen's stunner. In his match with Seth Rollins, he instantly got up after so many consecutive Curb Stomps, and survived a total of 11 Curb Stomps, despite Seth beating Brock Lesnar with 3 Stomps, and also surviving getting his head smashed in with a sledgehammer and was only down on the ground to lure in Seth, after which he showed he was completely fine. So he's pretty much invulnerable to all the attacks of his opponents he's faced previously, and that's why its limited. Because when he faced Goldberg, an opponent he never fought before, he lost.

Fear Manipulation: Finn Balor just being his presence was shaking in fear, despite facing Brock Lesnar just months ago, who is also feared by the locker room. The commentators also back this up. The commentators say they feel fear just as onlookers and it's likely worse for Finn who is up close.

Resistance to Pain: Even as Firefly Fun House Bray Wyatt, in a match against the Miz, he let's him hurt him all he wants and doesn't feel a thing, he laughs while having nose ripped. Laughs again after being hit with Skull Crushing Finale. Gets his arm broken, which the commentators described as pleasure for him. Bray can teach how not to feel pain anymore, which the commentators confirmed isn't a figure of speech. Showed no sign of pain when poping his shoulder back in place. Laughs after stabbing his hand with a pen. Wasn't showing any signs of pain while on fire.

Weakness: Remember his Twitter I brought up, its gives an interesting fact about The Fiend, he is similar to Samson, Samson was betrayed by his lover Delilah, who, sent by the Philistines officials to entice him, ordered a servant to cut his hair while he was sleeping and turned him over to his Philistine enemies, who gouged out his eyes and forced him to grind grain in a mill at Gaza. So in the case, Alexa Bliss betrayed Bray Wyatt and seeing how she had same abilities as The Fiend's, took away his Invulnerability, which is why he lost to 1 RKO. I don't know how we can word this, but I think it'd be pretty cool.
Looks good. Although, he already has pain resistance on his profile

No, Invulnerability does not mean durable. It means immune from conventional harm.

Withstanding attacks is not enough for an Invulnerability rating.

This vaguely counts as low tier fear manipulation I guess. But facing Brock Lesner is not a justification for the power.

Looks alright

It would just be something like "Weakness: In a parallel to Samson, The Fiend being betrayed by Alexa stripped him of his powers" or something like that.
So what you accept is this? to see if i put it in the thread

(The resistance to pain is already in the profile)

And what do you think of my response to your comment?
this comment:

I can't watch the video now, but if he was indeed knocked out this would count

While stupid I guess it's fine.

No

I feel this is just tech manipulation more than explosion manipulation. Besides BFR the rest is fine.
this is the answer:
I understand

Well, he uses it several times within the match,
to make a show
get on the claw to do a height attack
throwing his opponent from the claw
push and lift the ring
Other than that, I don't have much to argue with.

The context of the scene, where Randy Orton and Alexa Bliss know that it is The Fient who will appear, a Bray Wyatt alter ego with supernatural abilities
For the same reason, the fact that he did it beforehand seems more speculative to me.

ok

It is possible, in which case it would be better to explain it in his "manipulation technology"

Why?

I'm not saying anything about the portals, because you already talked about it in my absence

And what do you think of my response to your comment?
The stuff with the tractor is more about time of use vs entire career rather than him doing stuff with it. Just using it for one fight just isn't enough for optional equipment imo, but I guess you can throw it in there.

I mean, I already said what I accepted and the minor changes that I wanted to see.
What I understood from what is going on in the thread:
In short, you disagree with:
  • The "Instinctive Action" of everyone except Roman Reigns
  • Brock Lesnar's tractor
  • The technological manipulation of "The Fient"
  • The manipulation of explosions of "The Undertaker"
  • BFRs from "The Undetaker"

The rest or you did not say anything or you showed that you see it well (and in the case of the creation of portals you asked for examples)
I will assume that you do not accept the case of the "Undetaker" motorcycle because it is the same as the tractor but worse

Regarding the comment the comment of "RanaProGamer" about "The Fient" you said to accept:
  • The manipulation of fear
  • resistance to pain
  • a new weakness

Something that has left or something in which I have made a mistake and you have a different opinion?
This summary is to make it easier to know how the thread is going, especially so that other Staff can know how the thread is going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back