• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there any Bleach character that can permanently kill Aizen?

EE says otherwise.

Except it's literally stated no one in Soul Society could kill Aizen - that's the whole reason he got sent to Muken.

Just for reference:

Mayuri has knowledge of every Bankai of every Officer

Mayuri claims nobody in SS can permanently halt Aizen's heart

So I think the Yamamoto claim is at least able to be denied.

Realistically it ought to only be the Soul King and/or Yhwach. Ichibe is a maybe, if only because we know something of Zanka no Tachi's level can't kill him so why would Ichibe be able to with similar end results?

Is Mayrui even old enough to have seen Yamamoto's Bankai? How would he have information on it to know all of its powers?

And even if he did and included Yamamoto in his statement, than that would mean that Aizen would need Mid-Godly Regenerationn, or that Yamamoto and Ichibe need to have EE removed from their profiles.

And since people doubt Aizen's Low-Godly, I highly doubt that you will get anyone to agree with you for Mid-Godly.

It would be the far safer assumption that Yama and Ichibe don't have EE and it was just flowery language.

Sure. Why not? Here is a technique that you have never seen before and it can do "X" but less make it sound like flowery language and leave that ability as unknown since we don't have anything else besides flowery language to base it on. Cool.

AppleLord said:
Sure. Why not? Here is a technique that you have never seen before and it can do "X" but less make it sound like flowery language and leave that ability as unknown since we don't have anything else besides flowery language to base it on. Cool.
Yes, because "My power will erase you without a trace" can't be taken as flowery language at all.

Let's be serious here, someone making a claim about their power doesn't mean they are being literal about it.

Where's the proof that Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin can erase the mind, body, and soul?

Warren Valion said:
Is Mayrui even old enough to have seen Yamamoto's Bankai? How would he have information on it to know all of its powers?
Well, considering the archives also have Sasakibe's Bankai information in them regardless of nobody having been old enough to see it since he achieved it before even Kyoraku was friggin born, and Kyoraku has seen Zanka no Tachi, I'd say it's a huge stretch to claim Mayuri somehow doesn't have info on Zanka no Tachi.

Mayuri's record-keeping and data-collection is legendary since his capabilities are outright lauded by Kyoraku. At the very least, it would be odd and Mayuri would be the one to make it a point of making clear his dissatisfaction if he was missing a piece of data as important as any Captains' Bankai from his archives.

Yes, because "My power will erase you without a trace" can't be taken as flowery language at all.

Let's be serious here, someone making a claim about their power doesn't mean they are being literal about it.

Where's the proof that Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin can erase the mind, body, and soul?

Zanka No Tachi first ability was to destroy what it cut and vaporize it without a trace, second ability to have a sun shield, third ability to use necromancy and the four ability was EE. Why would the fourth ability be the same as the first one? Doesn't make sense.

In chapter 489 Mayuri talked with Yamamoto about him failing to kill Yhwach 1000 years ago, so he is that old or atleast have knwoledge about the battle.

Also I think if Yamamoto was able to kill Aizen he would have done it since he was gladly going to kill himself and gotei 13 memebers at karakura town to kill him

Why would Yama's claim not be literal? you may as well argue nothing about his Bankai is as he says it is. Even Toshiro was aware of Zanka No Tachi's activation. so why wouldn't Mayuri know about it?

The most intelligent person in Soul Society states nothing in Soul Society can kill him, no reason to doubt him.

Because "I am going to erase your from existence" and other phrases like it are very common hyperbolic statements in fiction?

And everything else that Yamamoto stated about his Bankai, he proved it - he ressurected those the dead, he covered himself in his flame shield, et cetera. Or that it is so specific that it can't be taken as anything other than literal, like saying the specific degree of heat that his sword burns at.

And the problem is that if Aizen couldn't be killed by Zankai No Tachi, then that means Aizen either has Mid-Godly Regenerationn, a resistance to EE, or Yama's Bankai can't erase people.

Those are the only three options.

All I am saying is that I feel like most people would believe and agree with the latter option, instead of the former two.

imma pull some bs that aizen himself used- making enemy's technique useless through reatsu. was used once or twice, but still technically valid. since he doenst rely on the hogyoku to be immortal, it prolly has a much lower limit, and is dependent on aizen himself and his own reatsu. if someone can 'over reatsu' him, it should technically kill him, by literally overpowering his immortality.

@Warren

The way Yama resurrected the dead makes no sense, especially considering those people died 1,000 years ago because of the cycle of reincarnation and what not.

We haven't seen it used on Aizen so we wouldn't known, there is also the Hogyoku factor which Aizen still has in his chest. Zanka No Tachi erases the area cut without leaving a trace. And for all we know Blut helped considering it even worked against Absolute Zero with As Nodt.

Also this Yama point was brought up in the CRT already, and it was decided to be ignored because it didn't happend and also because it's up too interpertation.

Yammamoto's necromancy is an illusion. We can see the bones when Fake Yhwach is crushing them with his hands.

Why do people point out Aizen not having mid godly as reasoning for Yama not having EE or something similar? EE isnt automatically mind, body and soul which is what is required for mid godly. You would have to prove Yama erases all three to say Aizen's regen is incorrect.

Back