• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Kakashi blitzing Kaguya PIS?

He had some chakra from a dead Obito who was already exhausted before death, and Juubi Obito was immensely below Juubi Madara, who's quite below Kaguya. Logically it makes no sense since Kakashi isn't being scaled to either Juubi Obito or Kaguya AP wise, or does it?

Let's discuss about it

I believe it's PIS but I can't remember if she was cought off gaurd or not, did she see it coming?.

I mean how would she even get caught offguard by a slower character when she has 360 Byakugan fov? It seems like a PIS to me

I thought she took her Byakugan off, isn't it the reason she didn't notice Sakura until it was too late.

Also she has senjutsu which gives additional perception + Zetsu. Kaguya should be the hardest character to tag in Naruto with what sensory powers she had. It does seem PIS that she couldn't see Kakashi after all she has and of course Kakashi shouldn't be anywhere near as fast as her for obvious reasons

I get what you're saying and I definitely agree, Kakashi gaining chakra from Obito who was left with only a small amount of Senjutsu (or whatever that energy is called, I don't know) being able to tag Kaguya is PIS but as we know a lot of PIS was in Kaguya's fight.

I didn't even know we excepted Kakashi tagging her?.

We shouldn't accept it, it should be removed. He recieved chakra from a dead Obito who was nearly out of chakra before dying himself.

Now, who should Kakashi's speed be scaled to? I am not sure

Well she did hit him with Ash bones once, wh8ch phased through him. Though that doesn't justify Kakashi's current speed stats

We simply just state next to for his rating.

Likly Faster than before.

Back