• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is hax negated by superior AP in bleach-verse ?

Aizen tells Soi fon that hax can't affect beings much stronger than you.

Is this true for bleach-verse ?

Aizen's statement is pretty iffy. We know that he was on the other side of the city about to wreck some vice captains when that statement was made and everyone was targeting Hinamori. The issue is that none of the people there which included the next Captain Commander, the child prodigy who has been training to get revenge on Aizen and the person whose job is to know shit, contradict him. It fits with Kenpachi's earlier statement of the greater reiatsu negging the lesser one when they fight so an argument can be made for it but it can go either way. You should also remember that Aizen's quality of reiatsu was leaps and bounds above everyone else's so it could be a thing limited to him.

i always thought this was aizen's bullshitting , he was chillin' a few hundreds meters away anyways.

Soi Fon didn't hit anyone with her technique in that battle as hinamori is still alive , so something is very wrong with that statement . That , and it was never brought up again iirc .

I believe that this concept was expanded on in the Kenpachi Light Novel. Maybe it's an ability strictly for Zaraki though.

tbhhh idk have we seen proof besdies that one comment by aizen? because ks worked on ywach and tousens darkness worked on kenpachi

even the kenpachi if im stronger you take all the damage things is weird because im 90% sure there have been sneak attacks or atleast attempts in bleach

Kidkinsey said:
tbhhh idk have we seen proof besdies that one comment by aizen? because ks worked on ywach and tousens darkness worked on kenpachi
even the kenpachi if im stronger you take all the damage things is weird because im 90% sure there have been sneak attacks or atleast attempts in bleach
The whole kenpachi thing was mostly physical as in "if you are not as strong/stronger you cant cut me using your sword"

It's based on your reiatsu at the time so if their reiatsu at its sharpest isn't comparable to your passive reiatsu, sneak attacks are useless.

The moment he told SoiFon that quote was the same moment Kubo decided to used as a panel background for when Aizen "used KS" on everyone in FKT according to Ichigo who was the one who had that uneasy sensation.

Kidkinsey said:
so you saying aizen lied to her?
More like Aizen used KS AFTER tanking her attack since the panel used was after he raised his sword to cut SoiFon and he got stab from behind by Kyoraku.

Kidkinsey said:
so then his statement about AP negating hax cant be trusted?
Aizen backs up Kenpachi's description of how reaitsu works in the verse, so yeah is legit.

Here are the scenes I am talking about.

Aizen gives his speech. - Chapter 391

Here Ichigo tells Aizen when he "felt" Aizen activating KS in FKT arc and Kubo show us the panel when Aizen is raising his sword to cut down Soifon during his speech. Chapter 684

Most likely he activated KS when he unsheathed his blade.

if AP could stop Hax,SK Yhwach wouldn't be able to "lol nope" ichigo's Merged Hollow True Bankai

ichigo at that point was easily 15-30+ times stronger in AP, yet he got owned by Hax

Kidkinsey said:
ok now what did tousens hax work on kenpachi and aizens on ywach, as well as gins poison on aize
Simple. Is not passive. It's only passive AFTER reiatsu is activated. That's the point of the anime using "effects" when Reiatsu is activated.

1. Kenpachi had bad control over his own reaitsu back in the day, IRC it was Byakuya who said it. (Negating a slash attack by hardening thy skin with reiatsu shouldn't be the same as using reiatsu to remove/negate poison in your own body.) And there's also the fact that Kenpachi wasn't even "moving" or "trying" when fighting Tousen who at least had enough reiatsu to cut Kenpachi.

2. Muken Aizen who tanked attacks from SK Yhwach had put Base Yhwach under KS long before he became SK. KS power is flawless under Aizen and Yhwach mark him as a threat because of his immense reiatsu. KS will continue to activate on Yhwach as long as Aizen activates it again now in a hundred years without having to do the ritual again.

3. Gin's poison power worked on Transcendent Aizen because Aizen had lower his reiatsu so he wouldn't soul crush Ichigo's friends. Aizen was toying around and is the same reason why Gin didn't got hurt for walking near Aizen. Aizen tells Ichigo that he lower his reiatsu and Kubo show us in the background that panel of Ichigo's friend.

Does anyone remember when Yhwach tried to use Blut Vene hax to consume Ichibei's body and he used his reiatsu to negate it?

MetalGearRaiden said:
if AP could stop Hax,SK Yhwach wouldn't be able to "lol nope" ichigo's Merged Hollow True Bankai

ichigo at that point was easily 15-30+ times stronger in AP, yet he got owned by Hax
Hax is not negated by AP.

Yhwach got hurt by Ichigo's Merged Hollow True Bankai Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tensho. In the official color pages Yhwach bleeds, BUT people forget that Base Yhwach had Regenerationn abilities in his fight with Ichibei before he even activated Almighty.

Yhwach regenerated his throat and face after Ichibei crush them with his hand, and he healed the wound he did to himself when he shot his own heart with an arrow to get up from Ichibei's Buddha palm attack.

AppleLord said:
Kidkinsey said:
Aizen backs up Kenpachi's description of how reaitsu works in the verse, so yeah is legit.

Here Ichigo tells Aizen when he "felt" Aizen activating KS in FKT arc and Kubo show us the panel when Aizen is raising his sword to cut down Soifon during his speech. Chapter 684

you say aizen backs up kenpachis statement so its legit, but then you also say higher ap dosent negate hax im confused lol

1. so are you saying kenpachi and tousen were realtitive to eachother? because kenpachi 2 shot him iirc, and i agree there canceling attacks because youre stronger is understandable but like imagine saying ichigo resist professor x mind hax because hius ap is higher

2. true i forgot it was base ywach, but as soon as he went SK he should have negated KS according to aizens hax ap rule

3. aizen lowering his power does make more sense then gin scaling to him tbh

Kidkinsey said:
AppleLord said:
Kidkinsey said:

you say aizen backs up kenpachis statement so its legit, but then you also say higher ap dosent negate hax im confused lol
AP means "Attack Potency" which doesn't negate hax. Reiatsu is linked to durability and Soul King Yhwach was cutting down Ichigo left and right. Ichigo's durability isn't the same as his Attack Potency.

Kidkinsey said:
1. so are you saying kenpachi and tousen were realtitive to eachother? because kenpachi 2 shot him iirc, and i agree there canceling attacks because youre stronger is understandable but like imagine saying ichigo resist professor x mind hax because hius ap is higher

2. true i forgot it was base ywach, but as soon as he went SK he should have negated KS according to aizens hax ap rule

3. aizen lowering his power does make more sense then gin scaling to him tbh
1. Kenpachi didn't "one shot him" I think Tousen let himself be "defeated" since later he appeared and captured Rukia and Renji for Aizen and brought them to the Sokyoku. He had no wounds, so I wouldn't be surprise if that Tousen that Kenpachi one-shot was an illusion. But assuming he was the real Tousen we need to understand that Tousen was caught by surprised by Kenpachi and didn't react in time. Reiatsu isn't passive until is activated.

2. SK Yhwach's Attack Potency was similar to Aizen's reiatsu durability since he tanked Yhwach's reaitsu attacks directly, KS couldn't had been negated by Yhwach especially when he didn't knew he was still under it. The Almighty was the only ability that managed to hurt Aizen and we know that "through the future" is a vague understatement. Somehow SK Yhwach managed to hurt Aizen in the future in the same way that SK Yhwach managed to get close and destroy Ichigo's hollowfied bankai which SK Yhwach show concerned and wished not to face it in battle.

3. Yes, I don't think Gin should scale at all to that Aizen.

Back