• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Bleach) reiatsu crush gg no more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resisting Yhwach’s soul hax means just that, you resist his soul hax, not every other hax on his profile.
Arc, out of respect for the soul in Bleach to have a physical body to bleed and such?

For example, they may eat and even become hungry, sometimes sweat, and bleed.

Yeah no let's just ignore that with enough Reiatsu Shinigami can shake all three realms.

Or how Reiatsu is used to stabilize the realms.

Or how with higher RC you can physically pin someone down.
main-qimg-4139ffbf1952228dca603eb956b448cc

Or that Ichigo's Getsuga literally is Reiatsu and has physical effects but yeah we'll ignore that too.

Oh well I guess Bleach characters can't interact with things physically anymore and everything they do is just intangible soul manipulation. 🙃

Im not talking about normal attacks, im talking about rc not having a known effect on physical objects.
1) RC works on humans so you’re wrong 2) paralysis inducement does not need to be shown paralyzing a normal human for it to be paralysis inducement, by your logic characters who use higher D causality hax on “non-souls” wouldn’t be able to affect souls with that hax because it’s not shown affecting souls, it’s a ludicrous argument unfounded by any logic.

Hell as Gin said, Shutara’s passive reiatsu is able to shake the world of the living, a physical plane. So yes reiatsu crush which is simply your exerted reiatsu can affect the physical via direct feats and showings.

RC has a ton of other abilities. The Soul Manipulation aspect is just one of the many abilities. Simply resisting the Soul Manipulation doesn't mean you resist:

A. The actual AP of the pressure
B. The Fear Manipulation aspect
C. The Paralysis Inducement aspect
D. Any other effect RC has

This thread seems to have been made just to downgrade Bleach so that your vs match can continue going on, without properly researching the topic at all.

Im not talking about normal attacks, im talking about rc not having a known effect on physical objects.
RC is the same shit you use for attacks. It's just released passively. I'm gonna be perfectly succinct with you Neco, you were told this how many times so you obviously know at this point. Currently your only doing this out of ulterior motives to either

1: Waste our time here despite this being explained to you dozens of times.

2: Acting out of a bias for Shiki which is pretty obvious at this point.

There's like you know also the fact that people can blow up and cause explosions if said Reiatsu isn't released.
0402-019.png

1) RC works on humans so you’re wrong 2) paralysis inducement does not need to be shown paralyzing a normal human for it to be paralysis inducement, by your logic characters who use higher D causality hax on “non-souls” wouldn’t be able to affect souls with that hax because it’s not shown affecting souls, it’s a ludicrous argument unfounded by any logic.

Hell as Gin said, Shutara’s passive reiatsu is able to shake the world of the living, a physical plane. So yes reiatsu crush which is simply your exerted reiatsu can affect the physical via direct feats and showings.
I agree with this argument

I only saw the first twenty episodes of Bleach, but have read into the reiatsu stuff so forgive my ignorance, but doesn't literally everything in the Bleach world have spiritual properties in it, including inanimate objects? Isn't that the reason why reiatsu is able to physically work on them? If it was placed in a different verse that didnt have spiritual properties, wouldn't it not have the same effect?

This is inconsequential, and also is explained in verse. Souls in bleach are composed of "spiritual matter". Their blood, food and all is made from this
What about things that are not spiritual matter?

Im not talking about in verse. Yes, eevrything in bleach is connected to the soul. The problem is why should that extend outside the verse when the soul works very differently?

I only saw the first twenty episodes of Bleach, but have read into the reiatsu stuff so forgive my ignorance, but doesn't literally everything in the Bleach world have spiritual properties in it, including inanimate objects? Isn't that the reason why reiatsu is able to physically work on them? If it was placed in a different verse that didnt have spiritual properties, wouldn't it not have the same effect?
This is basically my question.

Tbh I'd be perfectly fine if this was made by a user who's actually curious how Bleach mechanics work.

Buuut that clearly isn't the case here, the OP knows how it works, its in the profiles and the verse page and it's been explained dozens of times to them at this point.

I don't like using the term bias often but the OP has shown some incredible bias / agendas here.

What about things that are not spiritual matter?

Im not talking about in verse. Yes, eevrything in bleach is connected to the soul. The problem is why should that extend outside the verse when the soul works very differently?
Neco, listen to us when we speak, reiatsu has shown the ability to affect the PHYSICAL. For example, Shutara’s REIATSU is able to affect the PHYSICAL world (world of the living). Therefore, simple logic tells us that REIATSU works on PHYSICAL things.

Neco, listen to us when we speak, reiatsu has shown the ability to affect the PHYSICAL. For example, Shutara’s REIATSU is able to affect the PHYSICAL world (world of the living). Therefore, simple logic tells us that REIATSU works on PHYSICAL things.
This is because of the mechanics of the verse. where everything has a soul. The problem is extending those mechanics into a vs match where things do not apply that way.

For the same reason Genjutsu can affect people without a chakra system, or soul manip affecting real world animals.

Verse Equalization

In this case, Reiatsu is shown to affect the physical. That's enough to allow this in general.

This is because of the mechanics of the verse.
No it's not lol. Only FB's and some Quincy via Absorbtion are able to interact with those souls.
where everything has a soul. The problem is extending those mechanics into a vs match where things do not apply that way.
Irrelevant since Shinigami and most of the verse can't interact with the souls of inanimate objects.

For the same reason Genjutsu can affect people without a chakra system, or soul manip affecting real world animals.

Verse Equalization
Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses.
the systems have to be compatible in someway, otherwise the equalization makes no sense. If you fully use verse equalization, you'd have to amp shikis stats up to 4 dimensional levels.

This is because of the mechanics of the verse. where everything has a soul. The problem is extending those mechanics into a vs match where things do not apply that way.
Soooo your saying she shook the realms via soul manipulation of inanimate objects....? You know the thing she quiet specifically cannot interact with due to not being a Fullbringer?

Shutra is a Shinigami, not a Fullbringer.

the systems have to be compatible in someway, otherwise the equalization makes no sense. If you fully use verse equalization, you'd have to amp shikis stats up to 4 dimensional levels.
No you wouldn’t. Verse equalization does not boost your stats whatsoever. All verse equalization does it put the characters in a neutral environment where they can both use their abilities.

Oh I thought this thread has nothing to do with Shiki huh? Hmmmm 🤔 so you intentionally made this thread because you simply want Shiki to win?

Gotcha ya, because that's totally not an ulterior motivation at alllll.

Soooo your saying she shook the realms via soul manipulation of inanimate objects....? You know the thing she quiet specifically cannot interact with due to not being a Fullbringer?

Shutra is a Shinigami, not a Fullbringer.
Fullbringers can draw out the souls of objects. Doesnt mean the shinigami cant break physical metter, just that full bringers have more profiency.

It is compatible. Reiatsu is pressure born from high amounts of energy. That's it, at the end of the day.

Shiki simply doesn't have the energy required to withstand the reiatsu. It is as simple as that. They can withstand their soul getting trashed, not their physical body. It is what it is.

Fullbringers can draw out the souls of objects. Doesnt mean the shinigami cant break physical metter, just that full bringers have more profiency.
Brother you just contradicted yourself.

"Reiatsu can't effect physical matter."

4 mins later.

"This doesn't mean Shinigami can't break physical matter."

Pick one and stop changing your argument. Also no, soul manipulation of inanimate objects is strictly and inherently a unique ability for Fullbringers. Shinigami cannot do what Fullbringers can in any capacity.

It is compatible. Reiatsu is pressure born from high amounts of energy. That's it, at the end of the day.

Shiki simply doesn't have the energy required to withstand the reiatsu. It is as simple as that. They can withstand their soul getting trashed, not their physical body. It is what it is.
they are utterly incompatible, at the end of the day, reiatsu is just pressurized soul eenergy.

i will link the wiki page, as skimming through heavens feel would take too much time

Yeah no let's just ignore that with enough Reiatsu Shinigami can shake all three realms.

Or how Reiatsu is used to stabilize the realms.

Or how with higher RC you can physically pin someone down.
main-qimg-4139ffbf1952228dca603eb956b448cc

Or that Ichigo's Getsuga literally is Reiatsu and has physical effects but yeah we'll ignore that too.

Oh well I guess Bleach characters can't interact with things physically anymore and everything they do is just intangible soul manipulation. 🙃
Better nerf to lower dimensional, except when they use soul manipulation.

they are utterly incompatible, at the end of the day, reiatsu is just pressurized soul eenergy.

i will link the wiki page, as skimming through heavens feel would take too much time
Then do you concede shiki wouldn't be able to interact with Soul King Yhwach at all then? Since they don't have reiryoku after all!

Cool doesn't mean that Shiki can survive 4-A force being applied to her with 6-C durability.

For the 12th thousand time, she can resist her soul from being crushed but not her body. Souls in the nasuverse could be 1-A but that doesn't stop their bodies from being crushed by AP that's millions of times above their durability.

Cool, Nasu characters can resist the soul manip if their layers are high enough. Having high soul manip resistance layers doesn’t mean resist every other hax Neco. Furthermore, your own premise doesn’t agree with you. Your premise is that Bleach characters can only affect souls with their hax, but you agree Nasu characters have souls, thus Bleach characters could affect them regardless. Having high soul manip resistance as a soul doesn’t enable you to resist say Zaraki’s paralysis inducement anyway.

Also for the record the very fact that the OP made this, not because of having an actual argument against RC but the fact that they made it to try to save face for a separate vs battle thread sounds like it'd be RVR worthy to me.

Especially since this isn't his first issue with the Nasuverse. The OP was previously banned from Nasu discussions, and had it extended 3 separate times for similar reasons.

Do with that as you will.

Thank you for providing an actual answer instead of saying something sarcastic or vague as opposed to other people on the thread.

That being said, that seems like poor reasoning. I understand equalizing speed for matches, but equalizing how energy work in a certain setting in a specific way... Eh...

Verse Equalization

In this case, Reiatsu is shown to affect the physical. That's enough to allow this in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back