• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Anyone here going to make a SaGa series pages and scaling??

Okay, this has rather been on my mind for a minute now but I have been in the hopes of such a thing happening on this wiki for a while seeing as to how even Final Fantasy Verse has a spot on here. So the SaGa series or known as Romancing SaGa or even SaGa Frontier etc. I noticed this series has not been added here yet or scaled? And while I understand that it can be seen as a rather obscure series even Arcana Hearts which is rather niche within fighting got scaled eventually and there is a growing following and fans of the Saga series. I did attempt myself quite a while back I cannot remember when as it has been long and my memory is very poor but I did at one point attempt to jump-start getting SaGa profiles and pages on here but I due to lack of edits and pages it eventually got deleted which is understandable no edits no pages why keep?

I am no expert in scaling so it might be beyond my ability to start adding a ton of articles on here for SaGa but as someone who has played a few of the games the characters have shown some impressive feats or are stated so such as during SaGa Frontier 2 Gustave is already blatantly confirmed at least a lightning timer in that one segment where he fought off a couple of random dudes and I believe there was a comment somewhere along the lines of he is ''as fast as lighting'' or something like that and he did move pretty damn fast from what was displayed. Or certain attack such as No Moment where you can see them literally vanish from sight and then appear again. Then we have the Assassins from SaGa Frontier 2 able to kinda fade in and out of viewpoint although I believe this has to do with anima hiding their movement or something I don't know and then there is stuff from Romancing SaGa 2 such as one of the 7 Heros Noel with a speed rating of 30 m/s and things like that.

So I am curious if my efforts to get the SaGa verse going on this wiki were ever remembered or even the mantle hopefully picked up by someone more experienced than I especially when it comes to all this calcs and stuff I am not the best scaler but gosh does the SaGa series display some very impressive things worthy of a position on this wikia. don't even get me started with the Mystics of SaGa Frontier 1 and things from there.

I'll leave link here going to the wikia for it in case anybody either does not know what I mean by SaGa series yet or maybe do not remember it but certainly if Final Fantasy got a spotlight then maybe possibly quite a few lurkers here on this wikia have heard of it since SaGa ane Final fantasy were almost like side by side brothers in ways. But yeah those are a few notable feats and I can leave a link to Essence of SaGa where there are a few feats of Asellus and White Rose in a sparring match where the description of their fight played out some pretty impressive feats it is just all asking to get scaled.

SaGa wikia:https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/SaGa_Wiki

Essence of SaGa King of region:https://essenceofsaga.wordpress.com/home/book-index/king-of-region/

and for some extra juice just in case (I don't know the process around here of scaling game worlds) here is some of the magic I managed to find at least as far as SaGa Frontier goes we got things such as space manipulation and Time going on here and I know one (Time Lord) can manipulate time:

it is nigh time the SaGa verse gets its own set of pages around here for vs battles as there is some pretty impressive things within there. If a SaGa verse page set is ever considered on this wiki I am 100% down for and behind that and support of it Lol.

Last edited:
I mean, you can make the pages yourself if you know their feats and abilities. I myself have only played a little bit of SaGa (only the Romancing games), so I do know a little of it.

I can try to do so although I don't know how accurate or well done they'd be on my end (I am not the greatest scaler around heh) the most I can merely do is point out a few things here and there and some of said things are a few speed feats so we get an idea of how fast they are. Gustave in SaGa Frontier 2 being a blatant example confirmed atleast a lightning timer but I feel like they are possibly faster than even that. Unlimited SaGa even has some pretty impressive things there is a bow attack called Mach 5 so these folks are atleast tapping hypersonic in there. So as far as speed goes I kinda sorta have that down.

also you played the Romancing SaGa games? all 3? I have a feeling there is some pretty impressive things within those too I myself have played all 3 Romancing SaGa games although I admit it has been awhile but I am sure if I took another look there is some pretty impressive stuff heh I wonder how Saruin falls on the Scale? or the likes of the Destroyer and the other 7 heroes? man.

Now that you reminded me of Romancing SaGa I think I can vaguely recall an easily casual or even above no I fully recall an easily recognizable at least planetary feat done by the Destroyer in Romancing SaGa 3 where if you fail to beat it the thing literally and figuratively destroys the entire world. I believe the world busting happens even when you win the fight too but something restores it so just those few scattered things here and there we are already possibly hitting planetary or even higher.

Last edited:
Back