• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't disagree that it may be unusable (though it'd scale to the amped Mandarin for sure), but the armor WAS mostly intact, it seems. The one wearing it died, but I thought that much would be worth bringing up anyway.
We never see the damage done to it while it was resting, it looking as intact as it was may as well just be due to its sheer velocity giving the illusion of its intactness

By the way to note, I won't be shocked if Iron Man's later models do end up fighting Mandarin with this powr level and scaling them to that. Just that Model 9 ain't survivin' that.

Okay so I have encountered a problem with the Mandarin Mountain Toss feat.

I can't provide all the scans because they'd be too many, I recommend you just read the issue, it is from Iron Man Vol 1 275. But essentially, Rhodey is implied to not have survived the strike Mandarin gave him. So how did he come back you may ask? A page before some reality warping shenanigans happened, so I really think the writers are implying we chalk it up to that somehow resurrecting Jim.

And to note by the way, this is Mandarin after he had mastered the rings, so he is essentially unscaleable to his prior incarnations (I am working on a Mandarin CRT and essentially this dude goes through ALOT of power ups), and thus far in my research he hasn't fought Iron Man in any relevant way.

So I think the feat may be unusable, sorry.
Wouldn't the armor still scale anyway?

The blast that was made was a product of Model 9 firing his power at the rings, unleashing a huge explosion.

And while the armor lost its color, it was relatively fine.

Also he says maybe, he's quite not sure what happened, that entire scene was just weird.

Wouldn't the armor still scale anyway?

The blast that was made was a product of Model 9 firing his power at the rings, unleashing a huge explosion.
Irrelevant contribution to the yield by Model 9, far more prominent was Mandarin's output, read the story yourself and it becomes EXCEPTIONALLY apparent, it doesn't scale.
And while the armor lost its color, it was relatively fine.
You're talking about the wrong armor here, that was Stark's armor, also again, reality warping shenanigans.
Also he says maybe, he's quite not sure what happened, that entire scene was just weird.
It's extremely questionable to use that as the primary feat then. Hence we're not using it.

Found a few that could work for Model 9 btw (if you haven't found them already).

FFF swings his tale in a microsecond to hit IM, this would scale to the latter anyway as he can keep up with the dragon.

Not a feat itself, but the armor can amp the energy of his weapons 40x its usual capacity, whatever Tier this model should get a "X tier" via multiplier. This blast knocked out cold FFF for about 20 minutes, so this might give an idea as to what level that seemingly juvenile Foom is.

Got half a reanimated mountain fall on it.

All from just IM vol 1 #274.

Last edited:
To note, I have exhausted Mandarin's appearances, the next time they fight relevantly is like, Model 4 vs. The Boomer Mandarin, and it's implied Mandarin didn't have the rings for decades. So yeah... I think the tier 6 only scales to Mandarin

Doesn't Carol already has a High 6-C feat of her own?

Also, please, I do rather take model 16 under my list considering I was reading IM Vol 3 a year ago, and I believe my standard format for profile will reduce the bloated P&A section by a good amount.

He also got a feat that is at the very least Tier 6, I posted it at the beginning of the thread.

Edit: I meant Model 16

Doesn't Carol already has a High 6-C feat of her own?

Also, please, I do rather take model 13 under my list considering I was reading IM Vol 3 a year ago, and I believe my standard format for profile will reduce the bloated P&A section by a good amount.

He also got a feat that is at the very least Tier 6, I posted it at the beginning of the thread.
Aii that's fine, I got the sandbox if you need a head start (which I doubt). I'm working on Model 20 rn since I finished 15 and 16.

Also, any links for that Carol feat? 👀

Guys wanted to note that on the Marvel page were missing the following:

1. Model 6
  2. Model 42
  3. Model 63
For some reason, we're also missing Model 36 on the rest of the profiles.

Not sure if this is going to make a difference to anything, but its at least worth a shot:

Ok so Model 13 here survives an attack from Mandarin, who was amped with the Heart of Darkness.

Considering you said when that mountain feat happened, Mandarin just mastered his rings, I believe this amp should make him a bit stronger than that feat, so at least Model 13 could maybe scale? I'd like to see what you guys think.
The panels are so small I can't read the text.

I think there is other evidence for IM to scale to Mandarin, but that will come out later in the thread.

If I were to make a profile for Ultimate Iron Man, would it be included among these Armor pages or the normal one, alongside the MCU and EMH profiles?

Aii I changed it to "far Higher", although I'm sure it'll get a buff soon anyways, but we'll have it at Low 7-C for now

as for the Model 20 pic, let's see if this works, not sure if it will, but I took the file and converted it into a png.

Edit: Nope didn't work.

This armor is LITERALLY a data entity, it's ******* 10-C, not Low 2-C

This armor is LITERALLY a data entity, it's ******* 10-C, not Low 2-C

Below average human Godbuster Iron Man is hilarious

Back