• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anissa was considered "Up to MFTL+" and one of them one-shotted her so I assumed that'd be the case for them as well but I'm not sure if speed has changed for other characters.

We agreed that the MFTL+ speed was due to warp jumps rather than pure speed. Right now we have them at Rel+ at the most for their pure speed.

Alright

I have their profile ready on a Sandbox, just changed their speed to "Up to Relativistic+"

Can you clarify which character(s) that the speedster beat up in that scan?
He beats up the entire Guardians of the Globe. No one on Earth can keep up with him and they beat him by tricking him into a high gravity room. Everything happens in Invincible Universe number 5 and 6

Hyperbole. But whether it was the country, or even a city, he's tens of thousands of times slower at minimum.
I mean since he'd be around Relativistic+ since he's comparable to Viltrumites, that would land Immortal at around Hypersonic if he is indeed tens of thousands of times slower. But we do see him leave Earth's atmosphere so we know he's at least High Hypersonic.

I mean since he'd be around Relativistic+ since he's comparable to Viltrumites, that would land Immortal at around Hypersonic if he is indeed tens of thousands of times slower. But we do see him leave Earth's atmosphere so we know he's at least High Hypersonic.
That's at minimum, honestly, if the distance Qawsed gave is true, it'd be more like, millions of times slower assuming his arm is like 60+ cm.
Thus, it's probably best to just treat it as Immortal being ludicrously slower and not to take it literally 1:1 otherwise we'd get like, ******** immortal.

Okay so probably just PIS unless we want below average human Immortal. Do you think that High Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic would be good considering they can enter escape velocity but also fight Viltrumites on occasion or is there any other speed that you think would be better?

Okay so probably just PIS unless we want below average human Immortal. Do you think that High Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic would be good considering they can enter escape velocity but also fight Viltrumites on occasion or is there any other speed that you think would be better?
Escape velocity is the minimum to low end viltrumite speed is decent imo.
At least in regards to immortal, despite him lacking strength, if memory serves he wasn't exactly ludicrously below early mark in regard to speed.

Nice. Does anyone disagree with High Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic? If not we can finally start applying the revisions.

Okay so probably just PIS unless we want below average human Immortal.
I wouldn't say PIS, just that its a very hard confirmation that Immortal cannot keep up with a Viltrumite speed wise. Which is something we already know.

But as long as we're good with the City+ meteor everything can be applied now.

Going by the rate that Immortal threw the punch against a version of Invincible, I think that 10x slower seems like a reasonable estimation, but an exact calculation would be better.

I just read through the comic, we don't actually know what mountain range he sent Immortal to, all we know is their starting location, the UN headquarters in New York. It could be the Appalachian Mountains but we can't say for sure.

Oh right. They drastically moved locations. I understand Qawsedf234's interpretation now. My mistake and my apologies for not paying attention. I had a lot on my mind when I read the pages previously.

100x slower is very generous to Immortal based on this btw.

Maybe the minimum distance can be used and Immortal's speed calculated based on that?

The nearest notable mountain to NYC is around a 100 miles away.

Though that's including roads and such. I can use Google Earth or something to get a direct straight line distance later on.

WAIT A MINUTE! THERE'S WATER UNDER THE ICE IN THE IMAGE. That isn't a mountain, it's a glacier. Depending on where the closest glacier is, we could get a way worse speed of Immortal.

Last edited:
WAIT A MINUTE! THERE'S WATER UNDER THE ICE IN THE IMAGE. That isn't a mountain, it's a glacier. Depending on where the closest glacier is, we could get a way worse speed of Immortal.
As said, even if it was just a few km, we'd be looking at tens of thousands of times, if we're looking at cross country, millions, and continental, hundreds of millions of times slower.
Which would unironically put Immortal at speeds slower than basic human, assuming that dude is basic viltrumite speed, and obviously Immortal isn't that slow.

Okay. Should we use the 100x slower instance instead then?

So if everyone is good with it I'll apply the changes to Invincible, Allen, Tech Jacket, Brit, and we can just roll out stuff from there

Oh, it can all be applied now?

Then we can delete the original Planet level calc from the verse page, I imagine

Okay I've updated Invincible. I'm doing Tech Jacket now. If anyone wants to change stuff now feel free to.

Btw since allen was stated to be mach 10 on planets and the immortal found nolah at mach 3 (at least in the show idk) could their profile include it as a standard speed, up to relativistic?

The cartoon I'm not to sure of. But if we want to change their range to be like "Hypersonic to Rel+" and we're fine with it, I'm cool. Though at that point we're shotgunning hard enough to just go "Varies up to Rel+" without a lower designation.

Eh, i'm fine either way, just thought it was cool, also i thought it was fitting since omni man is way stronger than immortal but doesn't seem that faster, so a 3x gap sounded consistent

Finished Profiles:
  • Battle Beast
  • Angstrom Levy
  • Conquest
  • Atom Eve
  • Thragg
  • Kid-Omni Man
  • Rex Splode
  • Dinosaurus
  • Immortal
  • Bulletproof
  • Robot