• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Migue didn't evaluate that one yet but he did evaluate LIFE's. That's why I asked if we should wait to see which one he thought was better.

Right now, we just need to find their highest speed. Everything else has been taken care of and resolved other than that and Immortal's LS but tbh he literally lifts nothing worthwhile in the comic so we should probably just put that as Unknown or Class 25 if we want to go with the guidebook.

I’d say Varies from High Hypersonic (feats and reasoning) to Relativistic+ (feats and reasoning). Massively FTL+ via Space Warps
That could work in my opinion. If everyone else agrees with this I believe we could start revisions unless there's something else I'm forgetting.

Invincible guidebook says that apparently they travel through warp jumps or something of that nature when they travel through space for extended periods of time.
Even if not it'd be likely to just be movement since I don't recall any statements or feats of Viltrumites having Picosecond Reactions and stuff

Well that's fair, he even said it was a hypothetical and an extreme high-ball, So City+ it is. Do you agree with the speed decision?

Yeah. The only MFTL+ stuff is in outer space and they have no in-atmosphere feats that would go against a subspace warp style.

I'm assuming his reasoning is that we never see a crater and it wasn't specified so we can't go with something we don't know is there.

Why isn't there a crater?
There is a crater, its just not 150 meters deep nor is it 5 miles wide. In panel 5 you can see the crater, and its barely wider than two adult men. The vaporization part was about the structures and people within the 5 mile blast radius.

I personally still think that we should use unknown lifting strength for Immortal.

Should we apply the revisions that have already been accepted here?

There is a crater, its just not 150 meters deep nor is it 5 miles wide. In panel 5 you can see the crater, and its barely wider than two adult men. The vaporization part was about the structures and people within the 5 mile blast radius.
Man

This panel does not prove anything

It is just a part, even around the dudes it's shown that there's only rock, proving that at least part of the surface was vaporized

It doesn't even make sense

It doesn't even make sense
Considering we see a crater and its just around the Meteor Twins with no indication it was 5 miles wide, yeah it makes sense.

Especially when its an attempt to move everyone to a higher Tier 6 rating since unlike the Invincible showing it would scale to rather notable amount of people with a plethora of lower showings.

Sure. I can apply everything right now if we're still doing the 7-B+, possibly High 6-C Immortal/Bulletproof thing
So should we ignore the new calculation result? I thought that it was higher.

So do you agree with "Varies from High Hypersonic to Relativistic+"?
If we're doing that then maybe
Now MFTL+ travel is rather iffy for everyone other than Tech Jacket. Meteor Master has a MFTL+ feat but very few people would scale to him. Robot needed a rocket to reach the Sun in time to make a difference for the battle so he doesn't have FTL travel speed. There is one mediocre/fodder hero capable of flying to the sun and back for a recharge in a quick its unknown how much time that would take.
So should we ignore the new calculation result? I thought that it was higher.
Its based on the idea that the meteor vaporized an area of 5 miles at 150 meters deep. The crater in the image is barely larger than two adult men. Which is where I have an issue.

Technically this would only apply to Pre-Time Skip Robot's armors/drones. The drones he uses to fight against Viltrumites come like 5 years after that statement.
Though they're still noted to be slower none the less, it doesn't seem to be by that degree.
That would put a hard cap on Robot's pre time skip speed though, I'd just move that scan to the first key and then replace it with Eve saying the drones aren't as fast the hybrids for post.

Actually, while I do agree with the Viltrumite level characters being MHS to Rel+ and those below like Immortal being HHS to MHS+, I don't think those below Viltrumite levels should be Rel+ mostly because they've mostly been shown to be slower than Viltrumites even when they're flying at casual speeds and the page that said they were 10x slower even then said they were still moving incredibly fast so I feel like MHS+ should be used.

Eve's First Resurrection might scale, her second one definitely would.

Robot's Volcanic Armor scales even if they're overall slower than a Elite Viltrumite.

Okay. I feel like we should make Eve's first resurrection scale to below viltrumite levels mostly because in her fight with Ursaal she admitted that she wasn't as fast as her but could still hold her off for a bit through just blocking her path before Mark came to help her. Though, I guess it could just be a Robot situation where he's slower but still viltrumite level.

Last edited:
I don't understand how Immortal can be concluded to be 100x slower than a Viltrumite from that scan.

I think the logic behind that is that the guy was moving 100x faster than them and was moving at Viltrumite level speeds, allowing him to blitz Bulletproof and Immortal but upon reviewing it, yeah I don't think the logic for MHS+ holds up. Maybe place them at just straight up MHS since that's the lowest viltrumite level speed.

I don't understand how Immortal can be concluded to be 100x slower than a Viltrumite from that scan.
I think the logic behind that is that the guy was moving 100x faster than them and was moving at Viltrumite level speeds, allowing him to blitz Bulletproof and Immortal but upon reviewing it, yeah I don't think the logic for MHS+ holds up. Maybe place them at just straight up MHS since that's the lowest viltrumite level speed.
Oh sorry about not clarifying, I had assumed prior knowledge of the scene.

The reason he's 100x slower was because he's barely moving from Cho's POV. Actually going by the scene 100x slower is being incredibly generous to Immortal.

I don't think it was a continent. He just went from New York City to somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains

I don't think it was a continent. He just went from New York City to somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains
Hyperbole. But whether it was the country, or even a city, he's tens of thousands of times slower at minimum.

Immortal seemed to throw the punch considerably swifter compared to the push than 1/100the the speed.

Can you clarify which character(s) that the speedster beat up in that scan? Are they comparable to Immortal?

Question: The Rognarr are fast enough to catch Viltrumites off-guard within an atmosphere and in outer space, so where would that put them attack speed wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back