• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone feel like the character images in the verse page could be better? They're so different in terms of quality it's a bit jarring

@AbaddonTheDisappointment

Dinosaurus at Large Island level, eh?

Considering his showings against post-Conquest/Anissa Invincible and Allen, I'd definitely put him much higher than that. Omnipotus should also be much stronger since he easily punched the same Invincible out of the air while having fun.

My bad. Wasn't thinking while editing it. I'll change it.

I'm not going to change Omnipotus though mostly because he doesn't have many good showings above Large Island and Dinosaurus of all people managed to kill him in a single bite. Maybe we could change his AP to Multi-Continent while his Durability is Large Island or something.

I don't really know the scaling of Great Dragon, Null, or Outrun so if someone else could give them the appropriate tiers, thank you. I'll work on the others tomorrow if they haven't been completed and Omni-Man's going to need his profile unlocked unless someone with access wants to change it. Chupacabra's profile should probably also be deleted, it's basically useless and we have nothing to scale him to, at least to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Omnipotus and Dinosaurus are a curious case because when the latter first attacks the former you can tell he far outclasses him or at least that seems to be the implication, because Omnipotus knocks away Dinosaurus so casually. I've always wondered if Dinosaurus being strong enough to actually kill him with a bite meant that his jaws were simply much stronger than the rest of his body, it'd fit with him being reptilian/dinosaur-like.

On a sidenote, even though the Invincible series doesn't take itself too seriously in some matters that are important, I've always found strange how Dinosaurus was just inexplicably THAT strong, capable of challenging guys on the level of the stronger Viltrumites, even though he's just a mutated dinosaur man. The fact that Allen after their first encounter makes the remark that he "looks too much like a Rognarr" makes me wonder if that could've been an intended plot point (though I doubt it), that maybe Dinosaurus isn't actually half-dinosaur but the result of human DNA mixed with Rognarr DNA in an experiment concocted by some alien or something. It would definitely explain his red Rognarr-like coloration, his claws/feet and why he's so freakishly strong, especially compared to most enemies in Mark's rogues gallery.

That's actually a pretty interesting theory. Literally skipped over it the first time I read it.

I still feel like Omnipotus should remain in High 6-C because of how effortlessly he was killed. Most High 6-A characters in the series have been particularly harmed by High 6-C individuals in the past, i.e. Immortal drawing blood and harming Omni-Man. It's not far fetched to say the Omnipotus situation could be similar to that.

Null actually has two versions, same with Tech Jacket. His original incarnation defeated Tech Jacket's original version until he was thrown into the Sun and the Colossus accidently amped him when it used the Sun's energy to trigger a giant weapon. After which an amped Null wrecked Tech Jacket again.

So... what are we going to do with Outrun and Chupacabra? Should I request we delete them or do we have something to scale them to because I genuinely don't remember half of the issues they appear in so I can't really say?

I mean they can be reworked and fixed... but who has any actually good feats and scaling to rework them? If not them we should just straight up delete them.

Also I altered Thaedus' profile so it removed Invulnerability and Self-Sustenance because 1. Thragg just tears his head off with shear strength so... and 2. Viltrumites hold their breath, they still need air to live.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out.

I do not mind if we delete Outrun and particularly Chupacabra.

Outrun only has great speed feats as far as I know, and Chupacabra's only memorable feat is being terrible at his job and getting beat up by Brit.

For some reason, I haven’t been getting notifications for this thread.

I agree with like 90% of this, but there’s a few things I’d like to go over tomorrow.

Last edited:
Outrun and Chupacabra's pages have been deleted. If we actually find more decent feats for her, we could remake her page but as it was, it was really just a poorly made character with some speed.

Firstly, I agree with giving Immortal Unknown lifting strength.

Secondly, Conquest is one of the most powerful Viltrumites out there. Everyone was extremely surprised that he died during the VW (Viltrumite War), and Mark only overpowered him due to an adrenaline boost. He should definitely get a High 6-A rating, especially since Viltrumites mostly get stronger by training and not zenkai boosts.

Third, some of these scaling chains are weird to me. Dinosaurus and Tech Jacket have both harmed High 6-A characters near, before or after the VW. I think the issue is that we're assuming Viltrumites get extraordinarily more powerful every moment, which is only half-true in Mark's case (he needs to train to actually get anywhere). Even then, Mark has such a high growth rate because of his bloodline, and he far eclipsed his 2,000 year old father that had the same bloodline in less than 30 years.
Robot's armor was stated as being able to harm Thragg and took a few hits from him in the final battle.
His most powerful armour. Even then, his armour goes from this to this in mere moments.
Using the guidebook is a double edged sword, since it states that Omni-Man used space-warps to go FTL, meaning its questionable if this scales to their in-atmosphere or combat speed.
Fair enough, then.
Actually, surface gravity is directly proportional to mass and inversely proportional to radius.
I can't find evidence for this anywhere, only that the gravitational force between two objects is comparable to their masses (so if you double the mass of one, gravitational force is also doubled). If you have some proof, I'd very much like to see it, especially since it doesn't line up with what I've been able to find.
Would the solar flare thing be at all useable or do we chalk that up as fictional super science?
I'd say it's fictional science, tbh. Consistent as it is with ratings, fiction has a history of creating solar flares with standard nukes and weak particle weapons.

Last edited:
I agree with Conquest getting High 6-A. In hindsight, him being one of the most powerful Viltrumites probably should've been brought up. However, Dinosaurus has held his own against Allen for a short period of time, withstood some attacks from Thragg, has fought Invincible several times and killed a clone of him. I feel like his High 6-A rating is fair. Tech Jacket on the other hand has mostly just stunned or staggered High 6-A tier characters and I don't have the feat on me but I remember Anissa almost killed him and would've if he wasn't saved. The only Viltrumites I recall him killing are Thragg's hybrid children who would be High 6-C.

Tech Jacket isn't extremely far off Viltrumites, though. Anissa, for example, would have crushed him if he was just High 6-C. I'll admit it's mostly his strongest attacks that harm or kill Viltrumite level beings.

Speaking of the hybrid fodders, some are clearly way more powerful than others. Probably not the ones that fought Tech Jacket, but definitely the ones that went up against Mark and Atom Eve.

By the way, given that Mark was the one who went up against the heavy-hitters in the final battle, I'd venture to say he's more powerful than upgraded Tech Jacket.

TBF the overall scaling in Invincible is wack. Tech Jacket surviving Anissa crushing him wouldn't place him at High 6-A. I don't know if Tech Jacket was in his amped form during the fight, I'm honestly less knowledgeable on Tech Jacket, but characters that are High 6-C have survived attacks from High 6-As. Once again I'll take Immortal as an example. The man survived attacks from Omni-Man, someone who should be comparable to Anissa yet he's 7-B and at most High 6-C so Tech Jacket surviving it isn't that far fetched.

I do agree that some hybrids were stronger than others. Ursaal and her brother were definitely far stronger than the rest. But yeah, the ones who fought Tech Jacket were definitely the weaker ones. And yes, by the time Mark actually destroys Viltrum and even before that he was far beyond even amped Tech Jacket. Amped Tech Jacket's only Low 6-B while Mark during the Conquest fight was 6-A.

The difference is that Immortal maybe survives a few punches and gets ripped apart, then gets completely outclassed by BoS characters like Mark and Allen.

Upgraded Tech Jacket fought two alternate universe Invincibles after the VW war, IIRC. The Low 6-B stuff is entirely through one feat that was from a super nuke.

Edit: It was before, but these guys can still fight Invincible after issue 100.

Last edited:
Where does the High 6-C thing come from in the first place?

TJ should be above the first since he fought two Invincibles shortly before he went up against Conquest, and the second scales to Dinosaurus, so how does the third scale to Tech Jacket? I know it's from Omega, but were TJ and Invincible significantly damaged?

TJ should be above the first since he fought two Invincibles shortly before he went up against Conquest, and the second scales to Dinosaurus, so how does the third scale to Tech Jacket?
Because the third scales directly to Invincible as an alternate version of him survived it. As Tech Jacket fought two Invincibles and even harmed them, he would scale to them. Also I'm not gonna lie I legit just went to the verse page and just linked the three feats I glanced at that said "Island level". My bad.

Also, I found the feat of Anissa crushing Tech Jacket. Seemingly the whole thing happened quickly and the only reason Tech Jacket survived was because Thaedus intervened just in time to save him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back