• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eve: I shouldn't have to say this, but pinning people who literally do not try to escape isn't a lifting strength feat. She also never harmed Allen or Mark and Conquest was not damaged in a way that backscales to AP
Look at Mark's face, he was clearly in some degree of pain. Allen's girlfriend had to beg Eve to stop constricting him, which would be pointless if it did nothing.

Allen's girlfriend had to beg Eve to stop constricting him
She said that Allen was also in pain from the death of their friend, not in pain from Eve's attack. It's just that he did not try to escape.
he was clearly in some degree of pain.
He was undamaged and got right back without any degree of difficulty. Eve can't stand up to Viltrumite hybrids and Ragnors without her shields shattering, Mark just isn't harmed.

Well, it took many Viltrumite hybrids at once to shatter Eve's shields, and they took a while. I think that she could rather easily overcome a single one at a time.

Didn't Eva use a beam to basically skin Conquest and burn off his epidermis? Or are we saying that was hax?

Last edited:
Your method considered a perfect sphere, but it doesn't feel right
  • According to these three show the depth is 0.18 x diameter. Craters of <150 meters diameter are 0.13, craters with >150 meters are 0.18"
Diameter = 5 Miles
Depth = 0.9 Miles
Volume = 9.2174328456325mi^3 or 3.841826e+16cm^3
Energy = 3.841826e+16*25100
Energy = 9.6429833e+20 Joules (High 6-C)
@Jasonsith

Well, there are some earthquake feats, Nolan destroying a satellite and a possible High 6-A feat

Last edited:
Are there calcs for Nolan destroying the satellite and the High 6-A feat? I'm assuming the High 6-A feat you're referring to may be Nolan destroying the Flaxan homeworld.

Your method considered a perfect sphere, but it doesn't feel right
  • According to these three show the depth is 0.18 x diameter. Craters of <150 meters diameter are 0.13, craters with >150 meters are 0.18"
Diameter = 5 Miles
Depth = 0.9 Miles
Volume = 9.2174328456325mi^3 or 3.841826e+16cm^3
Energy = 3.841826e+16*25100
Energy = 9.6429833e+20 Joules (High 6-C)
Adjusted accordingly. (Everything wityhin 5 miles from the epicenter means the blast has a radius of 5 miles imo)
I am shaky with the 5 mile crater or even the 1448 m crater part (esp. the 5 mile part as Earth's crust is 5 to 70 km thick but this crater does not say to trigger a volcano eruption)

As before, its important to note that feat was preformed by the Meteor Twins not Bulletproof/Immortal.

EDIT: Low end if accepted would make mid-high scaling easier to digest I guess.
Who are the Meteor Twins and what are the relationships between the twins and Bulletproof/Immortal? (Sorry I am a mere calc guy)

Last edited:
Are there calcs for Nolan destroying the satellite and the High 6-A feat? I'm assuming the High 6-A feat you're referring to may be Nolan destroying the Flaxan homeworld.
The possible High 6-A feat is because Nolan said he destroyed a meteor with the size of Texas, but maybe it was a hyperbole

I can calculate the feats without any problems. But I don't think arguing here is correct

The possible High 6-A feat is because Nolan said he destroyed a meteor with the size of Texas, but maybe it was a hyperbole

I can calculate the feats without any problems. But I don't think arguing here is correct
Comic scan to say the meteor has the size of Texas? Also Size of Texas usually suggest an area but not volume so how thick is that?

I thought he said he redirected the meteor, not out right destroyed it.
Comic scan to say the meteor has the size of Texas? Also Size of Texas usually suggest an area but not volume so how thick is that?
It was from the show and all we got for the feat was that it was "the size of Texas" and that was it. We can't really tell how thick it was.

So I suppose that we are just waiting for somebody to evaluate Jason's revised calculation then.

Idk if the Robot shit is done and over with, but Mark says that Robot has weapons that can hurt even Thragg while they fought inside the sun.
Looks to be that Robot is a bit of a glass cannon (Has weapons that can harm Thragg, albeit his armors still get torn apart by him).

It's possible that he was referring to the sounds it produces that harm Viltrumite equilibriums but if anything we could put "possibly High 6-A" and post a scan of the page.

Idk if the Robot shit is done and over with, but Mark says that Robot has weapons that can hurt even Thragg while they fought inside the sun.
Looks to be that Robot is a bit of a glass cannon (Has weapons that can harm Thragg, albeit his armors still get torn apart by him).
Is fighting inside the sun a multi city block+ feat with high heat resistance?

And fighting against an enemy for an extended time all out should nornally grant the same durability and attack potency (possibly also lifting strength and speed) as the opponent despite the outcome.

If Robot had a weapon that could harm Thragg he would have used said weapon against the Viltrumites.
Did Robot even want to kill them all? I thought he only wanted them to fall back, piss off, and continue their co-operation. As in, he wasnt actively trying to not kill them all, wanting to force them into surrender (Which he did by taking their kids).
Because it's made pretty clear that Robot has the means to at least harm them a bit, even if he can't take the punishment back.
(Mark even says that Robot's armor has weapons of that caliber).

Last edited:
We saw the limits of Robot's best armors. One of them turned the tide in Invincible's favour during his battle against Thragg, as it protected him from the solar heat, and withstood several blows from Thragg before it was destroyed, so those armors at least are likely comparable to Omni-Man at least, but not Thragg and EoS Invincible.

We saw the limits of Robot's best armors. One of them turned the tide in Invincible's favour during his battle against Thragg, as it protected him from the solar heat, and withstood several blows from Thragg before it was destroyed, so those armors at least are likely comparable to Omni-Man at least, but not Thragg and EoS Invincible.
I'm not talking durability, I'm referring to AP, weapons, and the like. It's clear that Robot's durability is a bit lacking compared to Mark and Thragg, Robot's highest end armor was torn apart even by him offscreen so durability wise he definitely doesn't scale but for his weapons?

"I only wish I knew how to use this thing-- It has weapons that could hurt even you"
Mark seems to think Robot's weapons can harm Thragg (and Robot seems to think so too).
Would just mean Robot's a bit of a glass cannon, he can output higher than he can take.

Maybe something like "[base tier] level, up to [whatever Thragg's durability is] with certain weapons" 🤷‍♂️

wanting to force them into surrender (Which he did by taking their kids).
He used the children to get the Elites on his side so they could kill Mark.
Would just mean Robot's a bit of a glass cannon, he can output higher than he can take.
If Robot had weapons that could harm Invincible or anyone else he would have used it. Robot himself states the armor's purpose is to stagger Mark since he can't actually overpower him. The one weapon that might work is the sonic emitter which is what Mark is probably referring to.

So would scaling them to high-level, but not elite, Viltrumites be acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back