• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robot (Image Comics) Upgrade

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Yeah ok so "possibly Small Planet level (Mark noted that he had weapons capable of harming Thragg, and he has drawn blood from Invincible, although this could be due to Sonic Vibrations)", kinda bad.

1. The initial justification is flat-out scaling, there is no "possibly" here. Mark knows what Robot can do. Mark knows how strong Thragg is (which is a LOT, bro mutilates low 5-B's casually, and just finished killing one), if Mark says that shit can harm Thragg, it's low 5-B, no questions asked.

2. He's drawn blood from Invincible, of course, this could be from the sonics, except, ya know, he got punched in the face and bled from the mouth, while the sonics do shit like cause the ears to bleed, aka, not really what's happening. It's minor damage though so whatever but minor says a lot when some low 5-B's HURT themselves punching Mark or Thragg.

3. Robot rolled up to Thragg with a big ass suit with intent to "help", bro got beat bad (offscreen so we dont know how it played out, how long it took, and how he got torn apart), but Robot unironically isn't dumb, if he rolled up, it's because he knew that even if he didn't win, he'd at least support.

4. Now the argument could be made "Mark was talking about sonic weapons that could hurt Thragg", which while fair, isn't the case. Why would that be? because they're IN SPACE. And Robot's sonic shit don't work in space, as seen here, and also because it's space, like don't feel the need to elaborate.

Obviously not all of Robot's suits the same, some weaker, some stronger, and he has thousands of the things and while he might scale in his best suits, he downscales and isn't 1:1, as such I propose

For durability basically the same except

Again, it should be noted he doesn't scale 1:1, like Mark and Thragg CAN beat and rip his ass apart, but he can last a bit against them and hurt them explicitly, which tbh is more than what can be said about other Low 5-B's like him or lmao.
Obviously open to better wording (Especially to convey he has a fuckton of suits), kinda just tossed this together quickly so it's a bit halfassed.

Profile in question.

Last edited:
Man I know you mfs lurking

You fell off

Chariot has zero clout now
It's fine, my absence is to due an obscene amount of cooking the likes the wiki has never, and will never, see again.
this isnt it tho, i wrote this in like 2 minutes, not 2 years

An entire book of Batman wank
Nah because Imgur deleted my uh, my comprehensive ******* respect thread for him and I'm so vehemently pissed off I'd rather not talk about that, like yeah I wrote where everything was done so I can go regather but that'll still take like unironically 100h.
Untitled521_20230202233338.png

Is this a "controversial" thread so 48h or are we good with the 24h wait time.

Agree, slight nitpick though doesn’t the “at most” part seem a bit redundant since the rating is already telling us that he goes up to Low 5-B?

Agree, slight nitpick though doesn’t the “at most” part seem a bit redundant since the rating is already telling us that he goes up to Low 5-B?
"At most
Should be used to denote the higher cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate."
This is kind of precisely what's happening.

The varies is there because he has ten fucktillion armors, some 7-C, some 7-A, some 6-C, and any number in between.
The "at most" is more for his best armor specifically (I was thinking maybe word it like "Varies, up to at most Small Planet level with Best Armors" or something but that seems kinda run-on), which downscales a bit hence not 1:1, ergo, his best armor is "At most Low 5-B". It's why I asked for potential opinions to convey him having multiple armors better.

Last edited:
"At most
Should be used to denote the higher cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate."

The varies is there because he has ten fucktillion armors, some 7-C, some 7-A, some 6-C, and any number in between.
The "at most" is more for his best armor specifically (I was thinking maybe word it like "Varies, up to at most Small Planet level with Best Armors" or something but that seems kinda run-on), which downscales a bit hence not 1:1, ergo, his best armor is "At most Low 5-B". It's why I asked for potential opinins to convey him having multiple armors better.
Fair enough then, either way works for me

Is this a "controversial" thread so 48h or are we good with the 24h wait time.
Bigger problem is that as of right now, you only have one staff vote, pretty sure you need two iirc

Though to answer your question that thread never passed so as of right now, 48 hours is still the minimum

Bigger problem is that as of right now, you only have one staff vote, pretty sure you need two iirc
It's 1 for minor stuff, 2 for big things. Hence why I asked if we want call this a big or small CRT, personally I'd say it's small because the whole reason is already accepted and on his profile to begin with, it's just listed as possibly for some reason even though it's a concrete statement.

Not that it matters because there IS two staff votes 3 if you count lephyr
Though to answer your question that thread never passed so as of right now, 48 hours is still the minimum
It's 48 hours since the time of posting, not time of it being accepted.
wait you meant the 12h shit, not this thread being accepted, nvm

It's 1 for minor stuff, 2 for big things. Hence why I asked if we want call this a big or small CRT, personally I'd say it's small because the whole reason is already accepted and on his profile to begin with, it's just listed as possibly for some reason even though it's a concrete statement.
Fair enough
Not that it matters because there IS two staff votes 3 if you count lephyr
Calc Mods don't count for votes lol
It's 48 hours since the time of posting, not time of it being accepted.
wait you meant the 12h shit, not this thread being accepted, nvm
Yep lol

"At most

The "at most" is more for his best armor specifically (I was thinking maybe word it like "Varies, up to at most Small Planet level with Best Armors" or something but that seems kinda run-on), which downscales a bit hence not 1:1, ergo, his best armor is "At most Low 5-B". It's why I asked for potential opinions to convey him having multiple armors better.
I don't see why his best armor would be "At most Low 5-B" when it performs better than the other flat-out Low 5-Bs

because let's be real, Dino shouldn't be low 5-B to begin with.
You have a point with Omniman though, in regards to AP anyway. Durability still feels like an "at most" imo, they do **** the armor up, it can just take like 2 or 3 hits before getting thrashed.

Back