• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible (Comics): Possible Upgrade Via Statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Real quick, I know nothing about this verse's comics.

But I found something weird.

So I came across this blog explaining a bunch of planetary stuff. A lot seen here, a lot not seen here.

But one statement I found was this.

In issue 77, Thragg states that the population of Viltrumites left after the war was 37. 37 Viltrumites left. Yet Thragg says that those 37 Viltrumites are strong enough to tear the planet in half.

Calced it here to be moon level. Calc would need evaluation, but not really. It's just one of our calcs split into 37.

Now I don't know why this wouldn't be valid. They have a calc in their profiles not too far from their value and a lot of statements from that blog I sent.

But I don't know who this would scale to. I'm willing to update changes, I just wanna know why this isn't here, and if it's good, to put it in there.

Maybe grounds for a possibly higher rating, but I'm not sure how consistent this would be, considering how they fare up against planet explosions later on.
This is decently below planet level and not too far from where they currently are

I'm not opposed to it if others believe it to be fine.

Not sure why possibly is popping up

Dunno if you can make a calc like this, there is not enough context of how they would tear the planet since this would be a group effort.

Are they going to ram at the planet at the exact same point at the exact same time, or something else?

Dunno if you can make a calc like this, there is not enough context of how they would tear the planet since this would be a group effort.

Are they going to ram at the planet at the exact same point at the exact same time, or something else?
The calc measures splitting the planet in half. Regardless of if then rammed through it, grabbed it and pulled it apart, etc. this would be the calc to measure all of that through relevant destruction

What if it takes them over a minute between the 37 of them to do it? They can be High 6-A and rip a planet in half pretty fast with sheer numbers but it still take time. This feat is pretty vague even if it’s possible, idk about putting a hard rating on it as if to say any one of them can instantly pump out punches on that level.

What if it takes them over a minute between the 37 of them to do it? They can be High 6-A and rip a planet in half pretty fast with sheer numbers but it still take time. This feat is pretty vague even if it’s possible, idk about putting a hard rating on it as if to say any one of them can instantly pump out punches on that level.
We see 3 other viltrumites run through a planet in the span of seconds. It doesn't need an excess timeframe of that nature

It took Invincible, Omni-Man, Thadeus and The Space Racer's gun to destroy Planet Viltrum which was already unstable iirc. I can see a Far Higher otherwise am neutral waiting for more input.

A lot of the useable statements in that blog where Kirkman mentions them having punched through a planet seem to be him being retrospective about the destruction of Viltrum which, as others have pointed out is where it took three Viltrumites (Mark, Nolan, and Thaddeus) to destroy Viltrum after it was already unstable from Space Racer's Gun blasting a hole to the planet's core.

The comments about him being stronger than Superman or Hulk obviously don't matter here.

Thragg's statement is legit though. If it takes three Viltrumites and a gun to destroy a planet, 32 of them easily tearing one in half is very believable.

The people that would scale if this were to be implimented would be Battle Beast, Nolan, Mark (Middle of Series and Post-Resurrections keys), Thragg, Alan (Post Power-up), Anissa, Conquest, Thaedus, The Rognar, Dinosaurus, The Emperor, Great Dragon, and possibly Robot (Last Key),

Last edited:
It took Invincible, Omni-Man, Thadeus and The Space Racer's gun to destroy Planet Viltrum which was already unstable iirc. I can see a Far Higher otherwise am neutral waiting for more input.
Why is this treated as the ceiling of their power when it's in the middle of the series and they train to get stronger afterward akin to DBZ?

Why is this treated as the ceiling of their power when it's in the middle of the series and they train to get stronger afterward akin to DBZ?
And i went heard and said:

I can see a Far Higher otherwise am neutral waiting for more input.
Some of the statements from Robert Kirkman and Co. can't be used even if they wrote for Marvel and Dc. Some of the feats and statements ranges from 6-A, High 6-A, 5-C, 3-A, that's why Far Higher would be good.

Not to be the ultimate buzzkill, but this kinda got accepted.

Am I free to apply it? Or does anyone else have any more contentions they feel like they need to get out

They need to be unlocked

They need to be unlocked
They should be unlocked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back