• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death: Yogiri High 1-B or likely High 1-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be using the wrong word.

UEG destroys the universe and all the higher universes, but cannot destroy the infinite dimension
Isn't that also somewhat contradictory- If she can destroy infinite higher-universes why can't she destroy infinite space-time, which is like, Low 2-C?

Isn't that also somewhat contradictory- If she can destroy infinite higher-universes why can't she destroy infinite space-time, which is like, Low 2-C?
in the context of the dragon god, UEG seems to have broken the higher space-time hierarchy.

I mean 0 offense by this but your poor English legit makes your arguments nigh-impossible for me to understand, Azathoth.

Sorry
i used the wrong word
Broken=destroy
No- The problem isn't the wording- I don't know how to say this without sounding rude but I have literally no idea what your trying to say in your arguments, the sentences are just structured very poorly-

No- The problem isn't the wording- I don't know how to say this without sounding rude but I have literally no idea what your trying to say in your arguments, the sentences are just structured very poorly-
what i will say is
1.The dragon god said that there are infinite space-time.

2.space-time that is not spatial but is hierarchical, because god knows everything ,but from the use of words in context It seemed that the Dragon God didn't know it., which makes us know that space-time is infinite There is a dimension higher than the perception of the gods.

In the story, when UEG destroyed all of the higher universes, (?) there are still some universes that haven't been destroyed.

" if there are infinite amount of space-time, it shouldn't be surprised that there are still the remains of it " volume 11, chapter 2

From the mentioned statement, we can hypothesize that Dragon God was never actually aware of those infinite space-time in the first place, consequently, it should be some sort of hierarchy more than spatial dimensions due to it.

Normally gods are omniscient, but the " Dragon God " wasn't aware of infinite space-time , there were some other universes that he wasn't aware of, at the time. With that being said, we can hypothesize that there are infinite amount of space-time contains in a hierarchy form with reality-fiction difference between each layer due to the Dragon God and UEG being unaware of them.

Last edited:
I'm also terrible at English, and i still can't understand your point.

If i'm not wrong, your main argument is, because even though UEG destroy all of higher dimension, there is still some left intact, thus the cosmology should be infinite, right???. If that is your argument, then no, that not a good argument to prove High 1-B cosmology

I'm also terrible at English, and i still can't understand your point.

If i'm not wrong, your main argument is, because even though UEG destroy all of higher dimension, there is still some left intact, thus the cosmology should be infinite, right???. If that is your argument, then no, that not a good argument to prove High 1-B cosmology
I also used the words of the Dragon God in my arguments.

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?"

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?"
In this context, I think
Inf space-time≠the size of the universe

Space-time exist infinitely doesn't mean infinite dimensional hierarchy. It could mean the space-time itself have infinite length
Normally gods are omnicient, the " Dragon God " wasn't aware of infinite space-time , there were some other universes that he wasn't aware of, at the time. With that being said, we can hypothesize that there are infinite amount of space-time contains in a hierarchy form with reality-fiction difference between each layer due to the Dragon God and UEG being unaware of them.

(If it is a spatial dimension The Dragon God should have known this long ago.)

In this context, I think
Inf space-time≠the size of the universe
The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is not the size but the hierarchy difference. I'm not disprove your thought, but we not always accept a paragraph which can be interpreted in many way like that.
Normally gods are omnicient, the " Dragon God " wasn't aware of infinite space-time , there were some other universes that he wasn't aware of, at the time. With that being said, we can hypothesize that there are infinite amount of space-time contains in a hierarchy form with reality-fiction difference between each layer due to the Dragon God and UEG being unaware of them.
This is nothing, at best this is a minor supporting evidences, you can't use it to "hypothesize" that the cosmology have infinite dimensional level because some god wan't aware of some higher dimension.

Also in the same paragraph you posted. The in-verse character themself just guessing about the "natural" of their cosmology, so.....how can we evaluate the cosmology itself if the characters themself is just guessing things??

Haven't read fully everything yet since this thread is ******* long with a shit load of confusing sentences, but have anyone argued that space-time exists infinitely can just be 2-A? In ID there are parallel worlds and the multiverse within Sea of nothingness so it's not necessary for space-times to be higher dimensions by default

The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is not the size but the hierarchy difference. I'm not disprove your thought, but we not always accept a paragraph which can be interpreted in many way like that.

This is nothing, at best this is a minor supporting evidences, you can't use it to "hypothesize" that the cosmology have infinite dimensional level because some god wan't aware of some higher dimension.

Also in the same paragraph you posted. The in-verse character themself just guessing about the "natural" of their cosmology, so.....how can we evaluate the cosmology itself if the characters themself is just guessing things??
"guessing" That's why I think it should be "likely".

Haven't read fully everything yet since this thread is ******* long with a shit load of confusing sentences, but have anyone argued that space-time exists infinitely can just be 2-A? In ID there are parallel worlds and the multiverse within Sea of nothingness so it's not necessary for space-times to be higher dimensions by default
I also saw she said higher dimension see lower dimension as a fictional character and can destroy everything in lower dimension in her thread. Why it still 2-A?

I hate this, later Yogiri will be downgraded because of this threads

Previously bernkastelll he had made a CRT about Yogiri H1B and even then it was still rejected by Ultima and even Bernkastelll argument was better than Azathoth

sorry if i said something offensive

If context "infinitely" it's not meaning they're infinite or what, but to be more precise its meaning can "ad infinitum" and yes that's 1-B than High 1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back