• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible downgrade for Yogiri?

No, yogiri only broke a few of his seals in the story.
Yogiri releases the final seal. to fight with Great philosopher Mitsuki. Even though the battle ended with Mitsuki in the dark and the connection between Mitsuki and the universe cut off? Although the battle ended easily and quickly,

Yogiri releases the final seal. to fight with Great philosopher Mitsuki. Even though the battle ended with Mitsuki in the dark and the connection between Mitsuki and the universe cut off? Although the battle ended easily and quickly,
Yogiri against Mitsuki only opened 3 seals.

Can you share that information?
It’s on the page. “Ultimate Ensamble” is a non-nerd synonym for type 4 multiverse. If you wanna look at it type 4 being outer look at the other recent downgrade threads.

But in this wiki, there must be further evidence, not just taking the author's words, especially this yogiri QnA as if the person who wants to improve

The Q&A is answered directly by the author, not a character, who is just explaining the cosmology further (as Yogiri’s true form literally forms part of the cosmology more than an individual). & You’re still ignoring the fact that there i s a type 4 multiverse in the story istelf without any Q&A which Yogiri transcends.

Are we nitpicking posts now or..? UEG doesn’t scale to being at the top of the High 1-B structure— she’s beyond it.

& don’t treat both justifications as if they were on their own. The Q&A and Type 4 go together.
Some people keep saying up the low 1-A thing, so I wanted to clear up.
Also some people were saying that UEG scales to cosmology, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Why are people discussing Multiverse Type 4? Sorry, I'm only discussing topics beyond the concept of dimensions.

Yeah, no shit. Type 4 multiverse wont be even given any ******* rating. It already decided upon.

Yeah, no shit. Type 4 multiverse wont be even given any ***** rating. It already decided upon.
Lel

Yeah, no shit. Type 4 multiverse wont be even given any ***** rating. It already decided upon.

“Won’t be given [redacted]”

Did you read what it says and decided to re-word it to say what you want or..? Because what I see there is something that says that it is case by case basis depending on what mathematical ideas the verse has shown. Maybe I am illiterate though.

“Won’t be given [redacted]”

Did you read what it says and decided to re-word it to say what you want or..? Because what I see there is something that says that it is case by case basis depending on what mathematical ideas the verse has shown. Maybe I am illiterate though.
Take a look at qawsed post and tell me.

Take a look at qawsed post and tell me.
Ok, so you decided to reword to make it say what you want in this context.

A Type 4 Multiverse contextually means it has some mathematical basis. In which case it's dependent on the franchise in question, since it can range from 2-B to 0 depending on certain permutations.

A default rating really can't be used, but it can be use to expand some other rating I guess.

You do realize that it is based exactly on what Ultima said right? Or are you having an ESL moment? It expands on the higher dimensions that the verse already has. If the verse had nothing nothing at all then Type 4 would not mean anything.

And yes there is no default rating because it depends on the ideas that have been shown. Acting like we are defaulting to something with no basis when you have read that thread is insane.

It expands on the higher dimensions that the verse already has.
How the hell did this even apply to ID with it's lack of type 4 multiverse description?

All we know that it's only apply John theory lol or anyone.

And yes there is no default rating because it depends on the ideas that have been shown. Acting like we are defaulting to something with no basis when you have read that thread is insane.

I dont know how is this contradict so bad.
Yeah no, get ratio'ed.

How the hell did this even apply to ID with it's lack of type 4 multiverse description?

All we know that it's only apply John theory lol or anyone.

I dont know how is this contradict so bad.
Yeah no, get ratio'ed.
You are having several ESL moments. What is being contradicted? Are you even saying that? I don’t know because I have to guess given your english skills. Ultima stated there that he is willing with type 4 + dimensions = high 1-B and the other lad whose name is too hard to remember properly atm seemed to agree.

You are having several ESL moments. What is being contradicted? Are you even saying that? I don’t know because I have to guess given your english skills. Ultima stated there that he is willing with type 4 + dimensions = high 1-B and the other lad whose name is too hard to remember properly atm seemed to agree.
Lol.

We will see in later CRT. I will call my own support from the staff.

What even the **** is ESL

ESL = English Second Language. Normally reserved for people who are bad at english or make mistakes due to not being their first language.

And ok bud, why are you trying to threaten me over having better reading comprehension than you?

Yeah by default it not give anything. Even if it mention aleph 1 type 4 multiverse it will just have low 1C rating by default

Yeah by default it not give anything. Even if it mention aleph 1 type 4 multiverse it will just have low 1C rating by default
And why did he link that comment where it does not say that? Can you direct me to the correct one? I have no issue if it has been resolved but I am linked to things that do not clearly say that.

Keep this civil, I don't want to bring this to the RVRT.

And why did he link that comment where it does not say that? Can you direct me to the correct one? I have no issue if it has been resolved but I am linked to things that do not clearly say that.
I think he mean "by default". Type 4 multiverse is case by case, not the all case is not giving anything to verse

I think he mean "by default". Type 4 multiverse is case by case, not the all case is not giving anything to verse
Andddd now we are goin in circles.

Me: We aren't just going by default, look at this thread that is literally just an ID thread without ID in the title talking about its type 4 multiverse and an evaluation is being made.

Well its case by case, well its case by case, well its case by case but actually does not give anything.

Did we not already go for a case by case with YOUR thread with the staff members responding alluding to ID?

Anyways, off to sleep. It's the same people with the same issues. Hope this does not go to hell while I sleep.

Back