• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death: Yogiri High 1-B or likely High 1-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time doing CRT (But I'm not sure. Can normal member that not an admin can do CRT?)

This CRT is about Yogiri upgrade to High 1-B or Likely High 1-B

Form the scene that he said
Even when told, she could not outright believe such a thing. It was impossible for a god like UEG, who thought they were at the top of the world, to understand it.

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?"

is clearly shown that UEG is not just destroying the higher Endless space-time . but destroying every countable set of every number at the same time Because the Dragon God knew that the UEG had destroyed the entire universe. But the entire universe did not collapse. So I think it's because in cosmology there is still "infinite space-time". It is also added that "space-time is infinite. is to include all the every countable number.

But I think I have proof of that. Even if it's a little ambiguous But I think that should be enough to be "likely".
"Then she tried to find another dimension, another parallel world, another universe, but that didn't work either. What she see is nothing but emptiness."

From this scene can be interpreted in many ways.
Interpretation

1. Yogiri's Emptiness is larger than the range of UEG The range of UEG covers every countable number of Space-time.

Interpretation 2. The yogiri has non dimensional or hierarchical structure in itself.

Both interpretations are ambiguous, but more than enough to show that Yogiri is above any UEG every countable number
And Yogiri is still beyond recognition of UEG. Usually, the self in the lower dimensions unable to perceive a higher dimensional self That shows that Yogiri has a higher dimension than UEG. where UEG can destroy the highest layer of a countable number.

And there is another scene that UEG keeps expanding dimensions itself infinitely higher (same as when destroying higher dimensions with higher countable number) to destroy the end of Yogiri, but end, that destruction has no any effect anything to the end of yogiri

and there is another "Yogiri is not Endless+1" from the words of the Dragon God that said "Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear"
shows that there are no any dimensions That's beyond the destruction of UEG.
which said Endless+1 that is impossible because if it really is Endless+1 UEG can easily destroy Yogiri. Just expand the destruction of the countable number 1 layer higher to reach to destroy Yogiri.

Infinite D : Volume11 chapter2

Yogiri is higher than Endless UEG : This!!

In summary, Upgrade yogurt to High1-B or likely High1-B

No, there are still a lot of things that haven't been denied.That was the reason why UEG could destroy the entire universe below infinity. but can't destroy Yogiri
I'm just saying it was already brought and rejected by ultima somewhere on the second page. Anyway, you should wait for the verse supporter

Last edited:
"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?"
More neutral than disagree, as far as I know, this scan has been elaborated by a knowledgeable member ig.

More neutral than disagree, as far as I know, this scan has been elaborated by a knowledgeable member ig.
Ultima has rejected UEG's Endless dimensions. Along with reasoning that "that's pretty clearly just talking about how they kept ascending for a while during their fight".

but this word " If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear" It can be proven that UEG can destroy the Endless higher universe.

And this word(ultima) "since infinite space and time could obviously occur within individual universes too."

I quite disagree with this statement. There should be a difference between "count" and "infinite", that UEG cannot affect infinite spacetime. This may be due to differences between dimensions.

Ultima has rejected UEG's Endless dimensions. Along with reasoning that "that's pretty clearly just talking about how they kept ascending for a while during their fight".

but this word " If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear" It can be proven that UEG can destroy the Endless higher universe.

And this word(ultima) "since infinite space and time could obviously occur within individual universes too."

I quite disagree with this statement. There should be a difference between "count" and "infinite", that UEG cannot affect infinite spacetime. This may be due to differences between dimensions.
and then sorry for some words that might use some wrong words because I'm not good at English

And in the sentence "" If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear" It can be proven that UEG can destroy the Endless higher universe.
" Yes, it's vague, but to say it's more like a hint of infinity from the author. without saying directly that Yogiri is an infinite dimension.

I want you to consider "likely H1-B".

Hmm.. alright, it seems we have to wait for a response from members who are more knowledgeable about this verse.
and then sorry for some words that might use some wrong words because I'm not good at English
Same here...

From my translation for the yogiri thing (and using the definition of the words) it comes out to:
"UEG explored the surrounding area. The darkness went on forever, really forever. As far as UEG's perception is concerned, it continues endlessly..

I tried to see another dimension, a parallel world, and another universe, but that didn't come true.
There was nothing to see before I tried to see it..
There really is nothing here.
When I noticed that, UEG slowly began to feel scared.. No matter where I go there is nothing.. I couldn't move anywhere because there was nothing.
"Well, then! I'll do everything! Space-time! Universe! Upper universe, including that universe!"
UEG gave it its all. However, the power that was supposed to burn everything disappeared into the void.
UEG's power had no effect on the troupe..
And I think this is clear, so a flat out likely high 1-B is fine for me.

in previous trades Ultima said that
"Which sounds pretty vague, insofar as it intends to prove the existence of an infinite hierarchy, and seems to be moreso stating that, given infinite time and space, the birth of an entity capable of wiping out all universes is basically an inevitability, so, it's not exactly pointing in that direction either, since infinite space and time could obviously occur within individual universes too."
———————————

But I don't think so , I think.

From Instant Death novel it said Infinite space-time.
Which mean UEG was destroy Higher Dimensional Structure that have Infinite Space-Time thats mean it have Infinte Structure of Dimension.
Normally Entity that exist in Higher Dimension can destroy everything in lower dimesion like just tearing a fiction paper.

From this context it have a change to be infinte dimension but still vague. I think Yogiri should consider "likely High 1-B".

in previous trades Ultima said that
"Which sounds pretty vague, insofar as it intends to prove the existence of an infinite hierarchy, and seems to be moreso stating that, given infinite time and space, the birth of an entity capable of wiping out all universes is basically an inevitability, so, it's not exactly pointing in that direction either, since infinite space and time could obviously occur within individual universes too."
———————————

But Han doesn't think so, I think.

From Instant Death novel it said Infinite space-time.
Which mean UEG was destroy Higher Dimensional Structure that have Infinite Space-Time thats mean it have Infinte Structure of Dimension.
Normally Entity that exist in Higher Dimension can destroy everything in lower dimesion like just tearing a fiction paper.

From this context it have a change to be infinte dimension but still vague. I think Yogiri should consider "likely High 1-B".
and "since infinite space and time could obviously occur within individual universes too."

I think it doesn't make sense. In general, gods are "know everything" if they are infinite space-time. Really in each universe? Should the gods be aware of it? but not. Dragon and UEG were not aware of infinite space-time. what the dragon god said As if he didn't know about infinite spacetime. That shows that infinite spacetime is a higher hierarchy than Dragon and UEG.

depending on the context of the feast
in context, gods "know everything" if that's the spatial dimension. The gods should be aware of it. But in the words of the Dragon God It was as if he could not perceive the infinite spacetime. that shows Infinite spacetime is a hierarchy above the UEG. and dragon god

Neutral, but hasn't this been rejected before, space time existing infinitly could mean a universe, UEG destroying endlessly was just used to describe how they continued to fight. The new thing here is the fact that she can destroy all higher universes which wouldn't change anything.

Neutral, but hasn't this been rejected before, space time existing infinitly could mean a universe, UEG destroying endlessly was just used to describe how they continued to fight. The new thing here is the fact that she can destroy all higher universes which wouldn't change anything.
If it can prove that UEG has Endless dimensions. wherein that attack affects all hierarchies that are lower than infinity It will show that the end has an infinite structure because it transcends the endless dimensions of the UEG.

giphy.gif

Where is the proof for endless Hierarchy. If there was the other CRT wouldn't have been rejected
This
I'm sorry for the hard to read English.
In this context, it can be known that the UEG is an Endless dimension. because of the dragon god Knows that UEG destroys all higher dimensions (but cannot destroy infinite space-time).

This is the exact same argument used in the old thread that was rejected. Nothing here conclusively proves High 1-B, or even suggests it if I'm honest.

Also, Azathoth's english is horrible and I can't understand some of his arguments.
No, in this trade I try to reject the previous arguments.
(And I'm sorry for the bad English)

From Utima sentence he reject it. By interpreperation said Infinite Space-time that said in this sentence is a spatial dimension but is oppose from this sentence that said by Dragon god

If that Dimension is really a spatial dimension. Dragon god should knew it that in each universe have an infinite space-time.

But is also oppose to this sentence "Gods are omniscient so long they think that way. If they become aware of something that defies/contradicts the principle of their omniscience, it gets destroyed and removed".

No, in this trade I try to reject the previous arguments.
(And I'm sorry for the bad English)

From Utima sentence he reject it. By interpreperation said Infinite Space-time that said in this sentence is a spatial dimension but is oppose from this sentence that said by Dragon god

If that Dimension is really a spatial dimension. Dragon god should knew it that in each universe have an infinite space-time.

But is also oppose to this sentence "Gods are omniscient so long they think that way. If they become aware of something that defies/contradicts the principle of their omniscience, it gets destroyed and removed".
From the words of the Dragon God It is like "not knowing that infinite space-time exists" while the gods are omnicient(If it was a spatial dimension, the Dragon God should have known that already, but in context it seemed that the Dragon God didn't know it). It can be demonstrated that it is a hierarchical dimension. because it is beyond the perception of God.

I'm sorry for the hard to read English.
In this context, it can be known that the UEG is an Endless dimension. because of the dragon god Knows that UEG destroys all higher dimensions (but cannot destroy infinite space-time).
This makes no sense. If it can't destroy infinite space-time, it can't destroy infinite higher dimensions. You are literally arguing against your own point.

This makes no sense. If it can't destroy infinite space-time, it can't destroy infinite higher dimensions. You are literally arguing against your own point.
I seem to be using the wrong word.

UEG destroys the universe and all the higher universes, but cannot destroy the infinite dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back