• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, are you saying that all the characters i draw randomly is actually real? Please don't, i once draw some weird abomination creature.

Joke asides, the moment you put in the same world as superman you're already in lower dimension than you're right now So you're reasoning is kinda weird. Somehow i have the feeling you're misunderstood about the tiering system.

" I think people are confusing meaning of the word "character", it has two definitions
character can mean a being in a fictional world, or you know the characters that make up words and sentences"
^^^^^^^^^
In this case, the person from the Abyss sees everything in the 3 dimensional world as characters on a page, this could mean a reality-fiction difference or a geometric difference. Seeing as how it's mostly of geometric dimensions, this would mean he sees those beings as flat characters that make up words/lines that make up drawings such as how we humans see 2 dimensional objects as flat. A reality-fiction difference would think of the 3 dimensional people as FICTIONAL characters, or they would be fictional concepts to them.

Okay let me try to explain this, with a question.
do you see the characters on the screen that makes up the words I'm typing as FICTIONAL things, thinking that these characters aren't real, or do you see them as something that is real but 2 dimensional?

A reality-fiction difference would think of the 3 dimensional people as FICTIONAL characters, or they would be fictional concepts to them.
But they are. They are 3 dimensional people. It's literally stated that the basic 3 dimensions exist but the abyss king sees the 3D beings as fiction. This doesn't mean they're 2D from the beginning but rather the Abyss king is just explicitly higher than them

If you think of these characters as fictional then please don't think of me as a real person or anything and ignore me if you want, since I surely am not typing anything right so I for must not exist

do you see the characters on the screen that makes up the words I'm typing as FICTIONAL things, thinking that these characters aren't real, or do you see them as something that is real but 2 dimensional?
are you referring to text? cuz that's just 'infomation' in a 2 dimensional screen. And why the **** are you interpreting "Characters" as character text, when it doesn't says that. It's fictional character in a page.

It seems you are not familiar on how Tier 1 is treated here. I'll just wait for more staff input in that case.
I may be misunderstanding something, but geometric dimensions aren't treated as infinitely stronger/R-F difference here right? If they do then I would agree with the low-1c, but if geometric dimensions aren't treated as being infinitely stronger, without context, then they shouldn't be low 1-c

are you referring to text? cuz that's just 'infomation' in a 2 dimensional screen. And why the **** are you interpreting "Characters" as character text, when it doesn't says that. It's fictional character in a page.
The original scan doesn't state anything about fiction or what nots and have previously been talking about geometric dimensions, not mentioning that they are using the exact same thing most people use to show the difference between a 3 dimensional object/person and a 2 dimensional object. If these aren't geometric dimensions then I have to ask what you think of the previous statements talking about geometric dimensions in the scan are

The original scan doesn't state anything about fiction or what nots and have previously been talking about geometric dimensions, not mentioning that they are using the exact same thing most people use to show the difference between a 3 dimensional object/person and a 2 dimensional object. If these aren't geometric dimensions then I have to ask what you think of the previous statements talking about geometric dimensions in the scan are
No. The R-F difference doesn't add to the first sentence talking about the geometric dimensions, rather they are just a "supporting" sentence after the main premise of the difference of geometric dimensions. It first state a spatially superior difference, and to support more of the qualitative superiority, they add a supporting sentence; the R-F difference sentence. It doesn't mean that the R-F difference is now geometric dimensions just because they are part of the same sentence, when they are not.

I fail to understand how 3-D people being seen as characters in a page in the perspective of higher beings is not a reality fiction case.

Geometric dimensions should have the same value as R-F difference. Like regardless of how infinite or uncountable infinite a 2-dimensional structure is(say a square) and in what 2-dimensional spatial direction you order them around, they will never result into a single 3-dimensional shape(cube) since the latter is intersection of another dimensional axis which is nonexistent in the lower one.

Last edited:
Geometric dimensions should have the same value as R-F difference. Like regardless of how infinite or uncountable infinite a 2-dimensional structure is(say a square) and in what 2-dimensional spatial direction you order them around, they will never result into a single 3-dimensional shape(cube) since the latter is intersection of another dimensional axis which is nonexistent in the lower one.
If the 2 dimensional structure is uncountably infinite it would be practically the same as being 3D

Currently we have

Agree:
Lormac_CC (with Low 1-C and abilities), YungManzi (with Low 1-C and abilities), Gohanblanco217 (with Low 1-C and abilities), Zencha9 (with Low 1-C and abilities), Rikimarox2 (with Everything), Zazzzzi (with Low 1-C), Ionliosite (with Low 1-C and Abilities), Elizhaa (with Everything), AKUTO123 (with Everything tier related, except 1-B), Saiyan40009 (with 1-B), Dereck03 (with Everything), Shizuka (with Everything), Infinity_Shun (with Everything), Bernkastelll (with Everything), Allmighty991 (with Low 1-C), Dragopentling (with Low 1-C), Muhsula (with Low 1-C), Lapsad (with Low 1-C), Kerwin0831 (with 1-B), God900 (with Tier 1), TokiNoOuja (with Low 1-C), Regidian (with Low 1-C and abilities), Planck69 (with Low 1-C and abilities), Celestial_Pegasus (with Low 1-C and abilities), Cloozuma (with everything except 1-B)

Disagree: Lormac_CC (with 1-B), Dragopentling (with 1-B; but fine with High 1-C?), DebatingIsMyGoal (with Everything Tier 1 related)

Neutral: YungManzi (with 1-B), Gohanblanco217 (with 1-B; but agrees with likely 1-B), Zencha9 (with 1-B; but leaning towards agreeing), AKUTO123 (with 1-B), Muhsula (with 1-B), The_Axiom_of_Virgo (with Everything), Lapsad (with 1-B; but agrees with likely 1-B), TokiNoOuja (with 1-B; but agrees with possibly 1-B), God900 (with 1-B; but agrees with likely 1-B), Regidian (with 1-B), Celestial_Pegasus (with 1-B), Planck69 (with 1-B; but agrees with likely 1-B), Cloozuma (with 1-B)

Number of Votes

Low 1-C:

Abilities: 15

1-B: 8

Disagrees: 3

Neutral: 13

Agrees with Likely/Possibly 1-B: 5

The rest that commented didn't really state their vote so I didn't include them (such as Delta).

Last edited:
I do agree with Low-1C neutral on 1-B (waiting for staff) , but if a compromise choice is available i agree with "likely 1-B".

No, even an uncountable set which is just an additional element(variable, letter) to the countable set(odds, evens, etc) is merely being significantly greater to the set, aka the quantity. It doesn’t change their dimensionality since regardless of where they, a countable or uncountable infinity number of 2-dimensional objects, are placed at in a 2-dimensional spatial direction. They can never equate to a 3-dimensional object since it would require for them to have depth, a dimensional axis not present in a 2-d space.

I still pretty much disagree with 1-B, low 1-C is pretty much solid, please correct me if I am wrong on the cosmology
There are stacks of Infinite multiverse, each beyond the bonds of the other having different cosmology. Now within the first layer (multiverse), there is the Abyss which is 5D, this is within the first multiverse so that makes that multiverse at the very least 5D. Now The multiverse above the first layer get higher added to there space-time,
Now your premise for the 1-B upgrade is the fact the this multiverse are stacked on each other and are called higher (this could be to the fact that they are literally Higher than the other). At least from what I know on my little time on the wiki, 1-B usually demands Infinite superiority between layer but there is nothing showing the difference between the stacked multiverse, UEG is said to transcend space and time going by the context is that is she can move to any Universe she wants but can't remember where is the universe located, this is outright moving beyond the universe that contains her. Anyways, this is my take on the issue, please correct if I am wrong on the cosmology as I haven't really read the Novel

Last edited:
To be able to go beyond the default multiverse and go to a higher one, a character must be a higher dimensional entity(at least in IDverse) as heavily implied by UEG when she was said that Toich is a higher dimensional being after chasing after him. So going out of bound and totally outside of all extensions of the baseline 5-D multiverse, it’d equate to 6-D.

Also if the multiverses were simply be higher in terms of position, it would say it like it did with the conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records where the higher and lower is simply due to their location and the finite energy required to travel to a higher one.

Characters bounded by time have an alternate versions of them spread through all time-axis(past, present, and future). But in the conceptual multiverse and the ones beyond it, there has been one UEG. No instances of multiple different versions of her, and how she can gauge the limits of someone that had to with time manipulation, in the case of the unnamed boy.

Last edited:
To be able to go beyond the default multiverse and go to a higher one, a character must be a higher dimensional entity(at least in IDverse) as heavily implied by UEG when she was said that Toich is a higher dimensional being after chasing after him. So going out of bound and totally outside of all extensions of the baseline 5-D multiverse, it’d equate to 6-D.
Honestly, I pointed this out on my first comment, we are trying to upgrade this characters because one called the other a higher Dimensional being, this isn't right, it needs more evidence
Also if the multiverses were simply be higher in terms of position, it would say it like it did with the conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records where the higher and lower is simply due to their location and the finite energy required to travel to a higher one.
Now you are trying to merge cosmology of the first layer not to the second layer but to the entire stacks of multiverse. Nothing concerns how the first layer works to how the entire structure works. It clearly states that a multiverses has a different cosmology

Honestly, I pointed this out on my first comment, we are trying to upgrade this characters because one called the other a higher Dimensional being, this isn't right, it needs more evidence
but Higher Dimensional Being in ID verse is indeed Higher D in a sense that we treats it here, as higher dimensional beings see the lower dimensional structures as fiction

Being stated as a Higher dimensional being with a strong evidence as it is; being stated to be higher dimensional being doesn't always equate as a hyperbol or invalid, that's quite dumb. Additionally it's different than what you're comparing; Mori has contradictions that makes him a higher dimensional being while UEG doesn't.

Honestly, I pointed this out in my first comment, we are trying to upgrade this characters because one called the other a higher Dimensional being, this isn't right, it needs more evidence

Now you are trying to merge cosmology of the first layer not to the second layer but to the entire stacks of multiverse. Nothing concerns how the first layer works to how the entire structure works. It clearly states that a multiverses has a different cosmology
A character who has nigh-omniscience and classified herself to be at the top of the series, made that statement. It’s not merely an Ichigo scene. The additional evidence is when they are going to an ontological higher multiverse than the former.

Also yes, every multiverse has a different cosmology system in the sense that it has its own set of different laws. Like how it stated at the end of the fight, their bout extended to dimensions where body and the like are irrelevant, a multiverse with its own rules doesn’t disregard them being actual higher level space-times.

Not interested with the CRT, but I'll just say that you don't need reality-fiction difference in order to reach Tier 1, your hypothetical higher dimensions doesn't works like reality-fiction in science, they are just uncountable infinitely larger.

If your universe is stated to be higher dimensional and depicted to have qualitative superiority over the lower dimensions, then it is Tier 1.

If your universe is stated to be higher dimensional and depicted to have qualitative superiority over the lower dimensions, then it is Tier 1
Nothing like superiority has been shown between the Multiverses. Anos would be 1-B

Anyways, I would love to see Ultima take on the CRT, I am neutral on the case right now.

Was just referring to the fact that Anos layers has more evidence for superiority between layers
I mean, u could talk about it in Maou Gakuin CRTs, Instant Death dimensions see lower structures/beings as characters in a page and it is explained that it is due the difference of dimensions, so, UEG being stated to be a even more Higher Dimensional being than what Toichiro thought is a proof of superiority due the conditions of the verse and how it works, its not like a random Aizen statement

Nothing like superiority has been shown between the Multiverses. Anos would be 1-B

Anyways, I would love to see Ultima take on the CRT, I am neutral on the case right now.
The fundamental difference between Maou Gakuin and this CRT is, that the higher realm is mentioned as higher dimensional. Any types of superiority works, like the higher dimension being incomprehensible to lower fodders as an example.

I agree with tier 1, but I thought that Yogiri's already had High Godly regeneration negation, he killed a Goddes who has High Godly, but later on, she was able to still exist in a Nonexistant state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back