• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant death upgrade God have? BDE

I understand, but what I'm trying to convey is that since the universe consists of dimensions, in a higher universe, there would be higher dimensions.
They don't.

Teleport or Jump by Toichirou doesn't occur in the same universe or space (dimensions), based on the fact that he teleports and moves the fight to a higher space (higher dimensions). This makes it so that UEG's perception cannot reach before they search and teleport after him.
No.

That's mean Higher universe than > higher universe before
No.

Nothing you sent comes close to tier 1.

Give some reasons why you disagreed with the thread, rather than saying "No" in all Instant Death upgrade threads.
All these wanks are getting tiresome, it's just a waste of time at this point and pure dishonesty to propose this kind of change.
How is it wanks when proof from the Light Novel is shown to you people?
BDE2 is for Low 1-A / 1-A and higher, the verse caps at 1-B

Tier 2 Instant Death coming soon though, thanks to SweetDao!!
The verse doesn't cap at 1-B and it will not be Tier 2, because Yogiri have a Low 1-A statement and Ultimate God did a real world interaction, (1-A) which that world is in the Higher Universes.

The verse doesn't cap at 1-B and it will not be Tier 2, because Yogiri have a Low 1-A statement and Ultimate God did a real world interaction, (1-A) which that world is in the Higher Universes.
1 - We don't take author statement
2 - The feat is nowhere near 1-A, and it's just 4th wall break.

And yeah, the verse don't cap at 1-B, it caps at multiversal.

I didn't know Breaking the Fourth Wall could still be considered 1-A. Plus you're debunking yourself. Is this world in Higher Universes? Lol.

Yeah the verse doesn't cap at 1-B, it caps at ten times below the energy needed to create a pocket dimension with a starry sky.

don't take author statement
If you can't take Author statement from the light novel btw, the Vsbw Low Outerversal tier needs to be fix then, since this tier currently said:

"As a general rule-of-thumb, STATEMENTS of being "above dimensions" and the like, whenever validly indicating a superiority over higher dimensions, fall under this tier without further context."
2 - The feat is nowhere near 1-A, and it's just 4th wall break.
It's not just breaking the 4th wall, UG who's far superior to readers is telling the readers to become strong and come meet and stay with them in the future.
Qualitatives superiority in ID has been discussed several times, and always been rejected, so yes, pure wanks who ignore all the anti feat that have already been presented in other CRTs.
AΩ would still be qualitative superiority over ID verse.
I didn't know Breaking the Fourth Wall could still be considered 1-A. Plus you're debunking yourself. Is this world in Higher Universes? Lol.
I didn't debunked myself. It just means Higher Universes is 1-A, simple as that.

Yeah the verse doesn't cap at 1-B, it caps at ten times below the energy needed to create a pocket dimension with a starry sky.
Funny part is I still have no idea how dread managed to get away by using a leading question for 1A until now. His dishonesty here should keep him permanently banned here

So no, a 0-dimensional point can exist without a dimensional axis. And as far as I remember, 0-dimensionality does not have an "axis" to begin with. the first axis[the 1st dimension] is formed by joining multiple 0-dimensional points.
Things don't begin by gluing a bunch of nothing.

It's not just breaking the 4th wall, UG who's far superior to readers is telling the readers to become strong and come meet and stay with them in the future.
You already accept that this is Breaking the Fourth Wall. 1-A is no longer holding up. Then she goes there on her own and is superior to its inhabitants? Lol 1-A discredited again.
AΩ would still be qualitative superiority over ID verse.
Currently a pure personal belief.
I didn't debunked myself. It just means Higher Universes is 1-A, simple as that.
You debunked yourself. And very badly. This is the case of "I have a book that represents the world but I am in this same world". The Tiering System FAQ mentions a similar case. I recommend you read it. It is very informative.

Funny part is I still have no idea how dread managed to get away by using a leading question for 1A until now. His dishonesty here should keep him permanently banned here
Using author statements for 1-A and the slightest mention of Type IV Multiverse = Low 1-A, Yogiri's immeasurable rating too...
How is this even accepted or someone just didn't bring in the antifeats for those wtf

Back