• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Continued from here

imageedit_40_6595402646.png

Web Novel

Light Novel

Manga

Anime (Release Date: January 5 2024)

Last edited:
MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Wait did that image literally happened in canon?
yes it did its on the LN

actually the scene in the text happened in the WN too i think its when they finally get to the city to meet with their classmates

Ah, I totally forgot about her since she got killed by the Hedgehog. She should be considerably above level 1,000 dragons so she should scale above Ayaka's dragon feats.

Alright

Also, shouldnt Rainier have Soul Absorption added to his profile since he also has the system installed?

Edit: Nevermind, he already has it

I have a question regarding Immeasurable Speed about Yogiri, is it only Immeasurable Speed if his opponents have killing intent? As soon as the fight start, does he already kill the opponent even if they don't have killing intent?

I ask this because I have a certain character of mine may either put a fight with him because he's just like King from OPM who is a bluffer

His attack and normal reactions are normally immeasurable iirc

In verse, sometimes he doesnt do anything unless there is harm...sometimes he does. It depends on the situation

But if we take SBA into account, Yogiri will start the battle by killing the guy already if Im not mistaken

The light novel has been updated. 3 chapters got uploaded but I feel like they are short. Well, it's better than nothing

I think it has to do with the new translator having a word or character limit per chapter, but I am not sure. On a side note, I did not expect for half of the class to simply be hiding their hax tbh.

He can seal two levels of abilies due to his Royal blood, it is just a thing his family can do. He even mentioned that he can do it in hell but that would affect the sage candidates too.

I think she probably should have type 8 immortality for avatars, not only her clones, although maybe you were refering to the avatar as well.

Actually, there is more stuff to add to her profile, such as her stamina being way higher than what it is now

So Im just gonna make a CRT real quick

Add the mind manipulation stuff that I never got around making a CRT for due to it being only one minor ability.

Wait how many sages do we have a profile for? I feel like all of them (the ones with profiles here) already have Mind Manip (and without being limited)

We just have Aoi and Lain due to lack of info on Shion and Satou idk why but he would be decetly borken being capable of using all magical archetypes, altough I do not know where to draw the line between magic and abilities like Aoi's stuff for example.

But Aoi does not have mind manipulation

So only Aoi would get that mindhax stuff it seems (since Lain technically already have her own)

We could probably make a profile for Shion rn, but it would have to be Unknown (or 7-A/6-C if we stretch the scaling enough)

Tier: Unknow, higher over time

I am pretty sure Shion is at least Mountain level considering her level and comparing it with, say, Ayaka Shinozaki's level 1,000 and Yuuki Tachibana's level 10,000. I am not really familiar with how the Unkown rating is given besides when the power has no level of reference, but as far as I know it would be better to give her the mountain level rating and plus likley higher and higher over time.

Back