• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He wasn't just an existence.
He was a phenomenon similar to a curse or calamity that was hard to describe. He had a personality, it wasn't the case where he was pretending to be a human being. And even if there was such a person was somewhere, there was no way that Shion could summon him by chance.

It was the worst. Shion and the sages were too simple-minded. Why were we under the impression that we could always manage summoned beings because they were always weak people? Just because the method seemed to be like that, it couldn't be said it was going to work in the future after this.''

~ Volume 3​

Although, she didn't even think even a tiny amount that she'd lose to Yogiri by ability. It was because she couldn't even imagine the likes of there being something like him winning by himself.
And, any of the sages would be the same. They'd dare not say it, but they were thinking 'I, for sure, am the strongest'.

"……stop……" (Aoi)

Aoi raised her face slowly. She was worn out. If it was a sage, they could live even without eating and drinking, but it seemed to be something emotional.

"……do not be concerned with that, anymore……don't do unnecessary things……" (Aoi)

Aoi *murmuring* muttered.

"Even if you say so, still, it is impossible to leave him as is." (Shion)

Despite summoning them to increase the sages, for them to decrease was getting their priorities backwards. Whether they ushered him in or killed him, some kind of dealing with him was required.

"……your……your fault maybe……" (Aoi)

"N?" (Shion)

Shion inclined her head at the small voice, which was at the extent she couldn't understand it.

"……You are! Because you summoned that! What are you doing! Do you know what you've summoned!? It's over already! This world is finished already! Don't screw around, damn it! If you want to die, die your own way! The world, me; dooooon't drag us into it!" (Aoi)

Aoi revealed a scream suddenly, and Shion was astonished. The always calm Aoi, she'd never seen a place where she was disarranged until now.

"What are you saying?" (Shion)

"That is……not a human being……not even a living thing, no……" (Aoi)
~ Aoi trying to convince Sion to not mess with Yogiri- Volume 3​

Do you guys think that Immortality (Type 7) for Yogiri is legit going by those quotes above??

I read a few chapters ahead and I got an idea as to what Sion's ability is and why her level just keeps going up, should I add it to the profile or wait until it is translated?

I also think his immortality should be added, but again it's due to untrasnlated stuff coming in the next few chapters.

It looks like Yogiri is at best 2-A EOS. Doubt the author will go through dimension stuffs or knowledgable enough in that subject. Still hope that the author improves Yogiri's sword skill too

Like 4 chapters yeh. There is some talk about beings who tracend reality between Yogiri and Asaka when they are discussing theodore sturgeon, but I doubt that if implemented it will go much beyond 2-A as well.

I think this is just me but I like the idea of Tomochika or in general Yogiri's companion betraying Yogiri. It's interesting to see what will happen to Yogiri if he's all alone and hearing his inner monologue. But not in a vengeful way like Shield Hero or any revenge genre, it's like they split up and have their own adventures and more sub-plots but they're enemies or some sort and don't trust Yogiri

I kinda expected Yogiri to reach 2-A tbh

@Patricio

Yeah, but Im more to the side of "What Yogiri would do if Tomochika died?" stuff. He never goes berserk so it would be kinda interesting. Though, I like Tomochika a lot so I kinda also dont want it to happen at the same time

I wouldnt be so sure it wont go beyond 2-A tbh, the way the author showed up the heavely eater kinda makes me feel that its supposed to be "too strong for most but still a fodder to the real strong characters", and i mean if yoigir is going to kill everythjing or something he might just kill dimensions too or whatever but the problem with japenese novels its their release its pretty slow for the WN so who knows when will we see if something will happen

To be fair there is also mention of the worlds being in a hierarchy system with gods and all that stuff but I am unsure as to the Author giving it some nature of dimensionality.

Got it. By the way, does editing stamina need CRTs too? The sage candidates had that one feat of beating like 5,096 monsters recently.

Pig-Kun strikes again, he might have almost as much bad luck as Rainier at this point. I also just realized the manga has been skipping the parts with Aoi up until now.

Oh, I was not expecting that. I had gotten used to the other translator's wait time of like a month, kek.

Spoilers ahead

I cant believe the chapter ended right before the releasing of Yogiri's second seal aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, Sion finally appeared again. Maybe we'll get some new stuff from her

Spoiler stuff

II don't know if you ended up reading ahead of not but from what I read Sion has some immortality that is pretty nonsensical that I did not want to add to her profile yet, I do not know if the translation is gonna change the wording much but if it does not it is as I said.

I did not read that much ahead, only a few chapters, which just got translated today. Im really tempted to read the other ones but I think Im gonna wait for the translation. This translator guy is doing a great job

What do you think would be Yogiri's reaction to having to fight something like Scp-682?

Back