• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ingame HP and Durability Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, Durability/AP is not accumulative: Killing a 100 Kiloton character in 13 hits does not means that the AP of the attacker is 100/13 Kilotons, and a character killing a character based in spawning hundreds of 24 Megatons attacks does not means that the defender has a Durability of hundreds of times 24 Megatons.

The second issue is that HP is an abstract measure and it does not means much by itself: stamina, endurance, luck, and even capability to dodge can be represented in HP. Men, in most games a character with 1 HP will not perform less than when it possessed 2500 HP, what makes you think that the character didn't receive real damage.
"As I said, Durability/AP is not accumulative" Reminding u that there is no additional abilities, 300 hp or zenith's attack is apparently Dwarf Star level, which puts most other characters at planetary and about

I can't help you with the Terraria scaling, I'm just talking about the general use of HP for scaling. As I said before, stacking up stats based in number of attacks, abstractions, game mechanics, and possibly other factors prevent this type of scaling.

I can't help you with the Terraria scaling, I'm just talking about the general use of HP for scaling. As I said before, stacking up stats based in number of attacks, abstractions, game mechanics, and possibly other factors prevent this type of scaling.
I think you are referring to something besides for hp/dura/ap/dmg
And also this whole thing is applicable in idk... Most cases?

"10kt 10 dmg on Character B
100hp on Character A, dies at 10th hit, making his dura 100kt" reliable scheme

Yeah, this thread is honestly just ridiculous. I literally just gave face value explanation and the OP is still not following a single word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back