• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability question

WrongIdea21

He/Him
1. character A can survive an ultimate attack from character B, but character A is dying after receiving the attack. Can character A's durability be scaled to character B's AP?
2. Character A is hit by character B's attack and makes him hurt and bleeding, but character A can endure pain and heal his wounds using his power, does character A's durability scale to character B's AP?

We don't scale characters to attacks that nearly one shoot them, since they would downscale immensely or something.

Though i think if they can still fight after that, they can downscale from it, pretty heavily but still on the same tier

Second example would definitely scale

1. character A can survive an ultimate attack from character B, but character A is dying after receiving the attack. Can character A's durability be scaled to character B's AP?
2. Character A is hit by character B's attack and makes him hurt and bleeding, but character A can endure pain and heal his wounds using his power, does character A's durability scale to character B's AP?
if it was something like this, I guess so

We don't scale characters to attacks that nearly one shoot them, since they would downscale immensely or something.

Though i think if they can still fight after that, they can downscale from it, pretty heavily but still on the same tier

Second example would definitely scale
Isn't endure a pain is separate from durability things? It's stamina right?

OP is actually talking about Black Clover

You should have put the actual context

Basically character A got wounded by a sword slash (Case 2), but not only the wound wasn't that major, A was not even affected by it (which to the OP, A's durability shouldn't scale from B's attack)
And btw it was a sneak attack

Case 1 is totally out of context, Character A only took this much damage because he used all of his power before taking the hit in the first place, not to mention it was a sneak attack too

Isn't endure a pain is separate from durability things? It's stamina right?
Yes, but if the damage was not great enough to put you out of the fight or anything them you would still downscale.

You can't survive, say, a car crash and still fight just by enduring the pain, you gotta be durable enough to not have dusted bones.

Pain tolerance is actually a power we list on the P&A section, though they can be on the stamina too, depends on if they feel all the pian and ignore it or feel less pain they should

Basically character A got wounded by a sword slash (Case 2), but not only the wound wasn't that major, A was not even affected by it (which to the OP, A's durability shouldn't scale from B's attack)

Case 1 is totally out of context, Character A only took this much damage because he used all of his power before taking the hit in the first place, not to mention it was a sneak attack too
Dont used a spesific verse and you know so much even though you're wrong, I'm also refering to Mr. 1 who still alive even he got slashed by Mihawk, Big mom and Kaido 's Hakai to Zoro, alot of Mashle Fight, Atomic Samurai vs black sperm, and more

The first case is julius and Dofflaminggo.

Yes, but if the damage was not great enough to put you out of the fight or anything them you would still downscale.
So, downscale can be used then?

You can't survive, say, a car crash and still fight just by enduring the pain, you gotta be durable enough to not have dusted bones.
So, you still durable even 30 of your bones are broken?

Pain tolerance is actually a power we list on the P&A section, though they can be on the stamina too, depends on if they feel all the pian and ignore it or feel less pain they should
But i think it's not relate to durability, isn't?

1. Yes

2. Well depends on the damage to the bones and if you can decently act after that, though is a little case by case

3. It isn't, but again, not feeling pain won't stop you from being damaged so i fyou can resist the attack enough to properly act then you should downscale

1. Yes

2. Well depends on the damage to the bones and if you can decently act after that, though is a little case by case

3. It isn't, but again, not feeling pain won't stop you from being damaged so i fyou can resist the attack enough to properly act then you should downscale
1. He dying after receiving attack, and the still scale?
2. Ok, i get it
3. Ok, so downscale is common sense for case like that.

Dont used a spesific verse and you know so much even though you're wrong, I'm also refering to Mr. 1 who still alive even he got slashed by Mihawk, Big mom and Kaido 's Hakai to Zoro, alot of Mashle Fight, Atomic Samurai vs black sperm, and more

I know your question about julius. But what did doffy due that is similar to julius and patry

you didn't actually debunk him

my black clover knowledge is iffy but wasn't julius dying and taking that much damage to a degree because hes magic was running low?

you didn't actually debunk him

my black clover knowledge is iffy but wasn't julius dying and taking that much damage to a degree because hes magic was running low?
We already talk about it many times on the real thread don't bring the same argument here, go to the thread I'll face you there.
Still scale
Yes but downscale. Like everyone said above.

Back