• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Information about Kakashi, and raikiri

2 different paths of pain last-minute dodged Raikiri after Kakashi ran with it.
Kakashi ran with this
0423-017.png
Exactly as I described, This kakashi did not run to generate an impulse considerably, if I am not mistaken it even came from the ground, correct?
And a Path of Pain was able to intercept it.

Haku also scales
0523-016.png
Kakashi made a strategy to get a shadow user to paralyze Zabuza so that he could catch the raikiri. Kakashi wanted to finish with jutsu, his goal was not to subdue him in speed.
So Haku entering the front is not inconsistency, not least because we have a good example that Kakashi does not use raikiri just to gain speed.

Haku does the same in the classic while saving Zabuza, judging was shunshin, something that you don't consider speed, right?

Exactly as I described, This kakashi did not run to generate an impulse considerably, if I am not mistaken it even came from the ground, correct?
Imma still need a statement of it.
The OP says it's in the speed of the thrust, not the sum of the speed of the legs + hand.

Imma still need a statement of it.
The OP says it's in the speed of the thrust, not the sum of the speed of the legs + hand.
Kakashi literally jumped off the ground to surprise Pain, he had no basis for a cruise race. In addition, Asura used Shunshin to protect Tendo, just as Haku did with Zabuza.

"Speed of the thrust" ≠ "Speed of running + the thrust"
Calm down, the impulse speed comes from the raikiri. But the user needs a good physical base to use the technique as well, as Guy pointed out. Would Kakashi be able to use all his speed inside the ground?

Furthermore, you are ignoring the fact that Asura used Shunshin.

When I said that he would need to run it is because the user needs to use all physical speed for the attack. Now you understand why Guy said that the user needs a good speed and nobody can do it at first, so Sasuke took his distance, otherwise it would not have been easier to stay close to Gaara?

Calm down, the impulse speed comes from the raikiri. But the user needs a good physical base to use the technique as well, as Guy pointed out. Would Kakashi be able to use all his speed inside the ground?
Pain dodged it earlier while Kakashi was standing up. There's more than 1 feat
Furthermore, you are ignoring the fact that Asura used Shunshin.
No, because Asura dodged it prior point blank as well.

Unless you want Rasengan to be a 5X Speed Multiplier as well or want Base Retrieval Arc Naruto to be 5X faster than Retrieval Arc Sasuke
Can be more specific? In the final part I, basically they intend to collide, where is that rasengan a parameter for chidori?

Note: you can go to my other topic and evaluate my request to scale sakura with Naruto MK and Sasuke EMS?

In both images, kakashi only concentrates the raikiri and attacks the Pains. He is not at a distance, he is on top of them. Using this image to say that he is using his top speed is the same as saying that he did it with Kakuzu half dead.

I don’t understand how, doesn’t he just create a mirror and reflect into it?
I think that's what he was referring to, if I understand both of you and Haku's SoL rating correctly. Like, when Haku goes from mirror to mirror, he's moving at light speed. If he say, hops out of the mirror to grab a protein shake (don't question the uber specific example), then he wouldn't be moving at light speed, since he's not reflecting anymore.

Their meetings are all about shocking advances. Your analogy makes no sense.
Wow shocker that you of all people wouldn't understand

You said that Chidori and Raikiri were 5X Speed Multipliers. Then say that the user needs distance and a Sharingan to use it.

Sasuke used Chidori, had both Sharingan and Distance against Naruto.

Yet, Naruto was able to react and match Sasuke's Speed.

Therefore using your logic Naruto would be 5X faster than a Sasuke not using Chidori.

Wow shocker that you of all people wouldn't understand

You said that Chidori and Raikiri were 5X Speed Multipliers. Then say that the user needs distance and a Sharingan to use it.
Yes, does anyone reach maximum speed in one or two steps?
Sasuke used Chidori, had both Sharingan and Distance against Naruto.
What a situation? The first time, Sasuke was in the air, if you know physics, you know you weren't at full speed, due to gravity. The others went when they were both exhausted.

What a situation? The first time, Sasuke was in the air, if you know physics, you know you weren't at full speed, due to gravity.
I guess Sasuke using Chidori while running towards Naruto intent on stabbing him means he wasn't at full speed.
The others went when they were both exhausted.
Early in their fight they're already exhausted? The Naruto, who didn't do much fighting, that fought against Sasuke, who was literally doing nothing the entire time because he was inside a jar, were already exhausted when they fought?

What a situation? The first time, Sasuke was in the air, if you know physics, you know you weren't at full speed, due to gravity. The others went when they were both exhausted.
So we’re just gonna ignore the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, where funnily enough, Sasuke explicitly stated he was going full power with his Chidori against Naruto.

I guess Sasuke using Chidori while running towards Naruto intent on stabbing him means he wasn't at full speed.
Do have you considered that Sasuke even with chidori can be inferior to Naruto yet? So how can Obito accompany Guy based and with gates?
Early in their fight they're already exhausted? The Naruto, who didn't do much fighting, that fought against Sasuke, who was literally doing nothing the entire time because he was inside a jar, were already exhausted when they fought?
The part of both exhausted refers to when they exchanged blows in the arch of the dome of the 5 kages and valley of the end.

So we’re just gonna ignore the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, where funnily enough, Sasuke explicitly stated he was going full power with his Chidori against Naruto.
Does that necessarily say what? Would Sasuke in the air with the influence of gravity reach his maximum speed?
On the issue of ignoring something, I am not the one who is ignoring the fact that Zabuza Edo accompanies Kakashi in the war.

Do have you considered that Sasuke even with chidori can be inferior to Naruto yet?
Wow, outright ignoring what happened during the fight.
So how can Obito accompany Guy based and with gates?
Wow, so now your saying that Obito doesn't scale to KCM Naruto, and Gates Guy
The part of both exhausted refers to when they exchanged blows in the arch of the dome of the 5 kages and valley of the end.
So basically ignored the specific example that I gave which was Retrieval Arc

Wow so Chidori and Raikiri don't Multiply Speed by 5X when a character is moving a few steps or when they don't build up enough speed.

It almost seems like it really doesn't Multiply Speed somehow.
Yes, Guy replies that the user needs high physical speed, do you think he meant? I think it's for the question of using all that speed when attacking, are you?

Yes, Guy replies that the user needs high physical speed, do you think he meant? I think it's for the question of using all that speed when attacking, are you?
Guy? Guy said that? What would Guy know about Raikiri or Chidori? tbh, I'd take his statements about Sharingan and Lightning Release techniques (since, well, he has neither), with grains of salt. Now if we had a Uchiha or Kakashi saying something like this, it might be more credible.

Then how on earth can Chidori and Raikiri be Speed Multiplier if the user still needs to build up speed in order to use it?

How does it multiply speed at all when the user still has to rely on their on movement speed to use it.

Back