• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
"It he collects all the Infinity Beers, he'd be able to destroy half of all life in the universe with a snap." Gamora snapped her fingers for emphasis. "Well, what's his name?" Tony asked. "Hank Hill."

~

The Mad Propane Salesman stepped back as he pulled the Mind Beer out of Vision's refrigerator. "It'sa terrible thing I've got to do, but by God I must do it." He lamented. Suddenly, a web yanked the Mind Beer from Lord Hill's hand. "Hey, wait a minute. You're not Thanos. I can tell, the chin gives it away." Spider-Man quipped. The Dark King of the Hill began yelling in unholy fury. "Dammit, Spider-Man, I'm gonna kick your ass!"

~

Both at 9-A. Speed Equalized. Spider-man in base.

Spider-man
vs.
Hankhilll

I'm gonna assume it's the Spider-man that uses the homemade suit seeing as it's the one in the OP.

Not always. In fact, I've literally never done that. I never saw the point when you could just scroll down to the tags. Also, the entire scenario was an MCU reference and I used an MCU picture. I assumed it was self evident.

Typically I said Typically it's done not always

And I asked cause it usually is a faster way to see which Spider-Man. Cause I think this is a stomp for spidey with basically all of them.

I don't know I it is cause I wasn't sure which Spider-Man and what level this Spider-Man was. So just seeing Spider-Man automatically makes me think he stomps cause I don't know a weak Spider-Man.

I mean, I'm pretty sure this is one of the weaker Spider-men on the site. Webs don't auto incap because their is actually a chance Hank could break through them (they have similar lifting strength) but I'll admit that I didn't check AP.

The much higher things behind AP ratings don't usually mean anything aside from they're probably stronger than what they've shown. Also, this is base Spidey, so he's just 9-A. And neither have calcs and both have class 10.

Small building+, Class 10, with more hacks vs Small building, Class 10

It's a stomp. Definitely out ranges, practically one shots, and debatably same strengjt

"At least Small Building level (Held a ferry together), likely higher (Kicked Giant-Man in the face hard enough to make him sidestep. Caught Cull Obsidian's hammer) | At least Building level+ (Should be superior to Iron Man's second suit at the very least)"

Again, he's in base. As in, the Homemade suit. As in, the form that is just Small Building level.

You see the first key on the profile. The one with no at least in front of it. The one for the Homemade suit. The one for his base form. The first one you see in this ******* picture:
Screenshot 20190420-164339 Puffin

That's the one I'm talking about.

To give an actual post on how this fight would go, this should be simple enough for Spider-Man. I haven't watched the movie much but I'd assume his spider sense is still pretty darn good. He's also a pretty big genius and he has a lot more mobility than Hank could dream of having. His webs could also probably just restrict Hank pretty easily. Stealth mastery just makes it even better.

Spiderman likely low diffs this

Peter's Spider Sense is crap actually. It only ever activates twice in the entire franchise and both times it's more a vague feeling than anything. Characters like Vulture and Falcon get the drop on him despite it.

Still, vote counted.

Yea. It is like I said. Kinda a stomp. Even if they have same AP. Spider-Man heavily or hacks. And Hank is only as strong Class 10 As a possibly. While Spider-Man straight up is. That's why I think it's too much infavor for Spider-Man for it to be a good thread

Ehh. I still don't like it. Spider-Man just has feats that while in the same area. Still should be much more impressive. Hanks small building feats are decent. And his Class 5 feat is pretty good. But class 10 is a maybe.

And he still gets pretty out hacked, Out smarted, Out agilied, severely out ranged, Ect.

And his webs seem to say class 50. Which heavily outclasses. And it is in base.

I feel it's only saying it's fair cause they Could maybe have similar AP

Here's a look

Spider-Ma

Small building AP and durability

Physically class 10

Class 50 with webbing

Hundreds of meters with webbing

Several hacks

Genius

Hank

Small building AP and durability

Class 5 at least, class 10 at best

Several meters with guns

Not really many hacks. Just standard melee combat hacks like pressure points

And gifted at best (which someone took off. Not entirely sure why tho)

So seems Hank is only able to compete in tanking a hit and giving a physical hit. But he can't hope to compete anywhere else. Seems too unfair.

Spider man really doesn't have hax. At most he has precognition and I was already told that's pretty crap so...yeah no hax really. Also I mean can't we just assume Hank has Class 10 anyhow? I don't know how those possibly statistics work.

Spider-Man had Precognition, Webbing that had class 50 strength, stealth and his webbing gives him a much better agility and range. And I mean much much better. Severely

Not assuming Hank has class 10. That comes from ragging dolling and overpowering the people in his verse with very little if any effort. And holding himself away from a tornado strong enough to lift and throw trailer houses. Which he was inside the tornado and still managed to hold himself away the entire time. That's why it's his best. Which would make decent sense because he ragdolls everyone else. Which doing that made him at least class 5. And the tornado feat bumped him up to possibly 10 at his best

Unless someone measures how much the trailers that were being picked up weighed. If it gets a weight, then we can get a solid where he is. (Cause lifting trailers could be higher for all I know.

Precognition which still doesn't work all that well, from what I'm told. Webbing is basically the main issue here. It's not a stomp, it's just more likely that Spider-Man webs him before Hank could take him out. Doesn't mean he couldn't, like, dodge it or something.

Also I mean I guess we're assuming Hank is Class 10 at the moment.

We say Hank is class 10 on his page since that's the most comfortable we are with the trailer feat without actual numbers.

And he is utterly outclassed in range, agility, class strength with webbing, and maybe could handle melee.

Precognition may not be the best. But Hank doesn't even have it. So that's more Han Hank has and it effects the fight. They can really only Maybe be equal in AP like i said.

And Hank couldn't dodge it. Considering Spider-Man is immensely faster. And I'm aware speed is equal here. But that doesn't help Hanks case much. He still is outclassed in most other places

So? Wright literally said it's only activated two times. His precognition, I mean. It's not going to be that relevant here. His precognition sucks and may not even activate during this fight.

Also I mean hank could dodge it. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to if he keeps a sharp eye on Spiderman. This ain't a stomp, it's just decisive.

You say that Hank can't dodge it because of speed but then immediately acknowledge that speed is equal...... what? You disproved your own argument for why Hank couldn't dodge the webs.

Hank likely wouldn't be able to dodge because of the range, and agility. He would out range and agility him and could still tag him with the webs. Yes. He could jump out of the way of a web shot was thrown out him. But if Spider-Man is swinging around him or all of the place shooting. Hank is gonna get tagged

Back