• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Dr. Doom vs Infinity Ultron with the Infinity Gauntlet

Long story short, Doom explores dimensions to find an alternate Marvel multiverse where he can steal the IG for himself, sees Infinity Ultron, and thinks "jackpot".

Speed is equalized.

SBA

Vultron is Low 1-C.

Doom:

Vultron:

Incon:

Last edited:
Vultron's advantages:
  • Ultron one-shots in AP.

Doom's advantages:
  • Low 1-A absorption at the press of a button.
  • Can transmute Vultron into energy.
  • Can hack Vulton with the energy quarterstaff
So it really comes down to who strikes first. Doom knows the Infinity Gauntlet's power, so it's not like he's gonna mess around.

Last edited:
Ultron usually starts with an energy beam from the Power Stone which can atomize its target. How does Doom's Absorption work, and is it thought based? I'm also going to assume that Doom's mind and soul hax works on robots, right?

Ultron usually starts with an energy beam from the Power Stone which can atomize its target. How does Doom's Absorption work, and is it thought based? I'm also going to assume that Doom's mind and soul hax works on robots, right?
If I recall it's either button-based or thought-based depending on how Doom is feeling.

His absorption is at the press of a button IIRC, like with the Beyonder.

And he has instant hypnotism inducers built into his armor.

And I assume his mind/soul hax would work on anyone else with a mind/soul as long as they don't resist it.

Also, Doom can transmute Vultron into energy and resists transmutation himself (since he resisted it from the Marquis of Death).

He could also BFR Vultron to 1 million years ago maybe, but I'm not sure if that would really work given the IG's time powers.

His absorption is at the press of a button IIRC, like with the Beyonder.
And Doom would start with that?
And he has instant hypnotism inducers built into his armor.

And I assume his mind/soul hax would work on anyone else with a mind/soul as long as they don't resist it.
Ultron is a robot, an AI, so he doesn't have a mind or soul
resists transmutation himself (since he resisted it from the Marquis of Death).
So Doom can resist the atomization of the Power Stone, the problem is that it's Low 1-C in potency so it doesn't matter, what can Doom do against that?
He could also BFR Vultron to 1 million years ago maybe, but I'm not sure if that would really work given the IG's time powers.
Nah, Ultron can travel to the Watcher's realm which exists outside the planes of space and time of a 5D Multiverse, as well as travel to anywhere within it

And Doom would start with that?
Against someone that strong? It's quite likely since Doom would covet such power for himself.
Ultron is a robot, an AI, so he doesn't have a mind or soul
He has no resistance to either on his profile (which IMO is kinda weird given the power of the Infinity Stones).

Doom could also just transmute him into energy and absorb him like he did to the Low 1-C Nightmare.
So Doom can resist the atomization of the Power Stone, the problem is that it's Low 1-C in potency so it doesn't matter, what can Doom do against that?
I thought it was "only" 4-D in potency.
Nah, Ultron can travel to the Watcher's realm which exists outside the planes of space and time of a 5D Multiverse, as well as travel to anywhere within it
Yeah I figured as such.

He has no resistance to either on his profile (which IMO is kinda weird given the power of the Infinity Stones).
Ultron has Inorganic Physiology Type 2, so he doesn't have resistance to mind and soul hax because he doesn't have them in the first place
I thought it was "only" 4-D in potency.
The hax of the Infinity Stones is 4-D, their AP, like Ultron's, is 5-D (Low 1-C)

So basically, Doom press a button and absorbs Ultron's power, which since it worked on the Beyonder I guess it can absorb conceptual power, while Ultron fires a Low 1-C beam into Doom's face?

Ultron has Inorganic Physiology Type 2, so he doesn't have resistance to mind and soul hax because he doesn't have them in the first place
Damn.
The hax of the Infinity Stones is 4-D, their AP, like Ultron's, is 5-D (Low 1-C)
That makes sense/
So basically, Doom press a button and absorbs Ultron's power, which since it worked on the Beyonder I guess it can absorb conceptual power, while Ultron fires a Low 1-C beam into Doom's face?
Basically.

If Ultron does that first thing, then that makes this incon.

If Ultron does that first thing, then that makes this incon.
Yeah, Ultron's only purpose as he himself said is to eradicate all life, and just like he did with The Watcher he would shoot Doom in the face, so incon FRA I guess

I mean, Doom resisted the deconstruction of the Marquis of Death, who (despite not having a profile) is IIRC above Eternity (who is a Low 1-C but will soon be above that).

I mean, Doom resisted the deconstruction of the Marquis of Death, who (despite not having a profile) is IIRC above Eternity (who is a Low 1-C but will soon be above that).
And? The beams of the Power Stone are Atomization and AP, you can resist the Deconstruction but if you don't have enough durability, in this case Low 1-C, to withstand it it doesn't matter

And? The beams of the Power Stone are Atomization and AP, you can resist the Deconstruction but if you don't have enough durability, in this case Low 1-C, to withstand it it doesn't matter
That makes sense.

Is the match still feasible considering Doom will be upgraded to High 1-B?
Hence why I changed it to Base Doom beforehand.

Otherwise he'd one-shot just by thinking.

His wincons are still the exact same: Absorption, Transmutation, and Hacking via stabbing Ultron with the energy quarterstaff.

Having more wincons doesn't really matter when both can one-shot each other with the first move at the same time, Ultron with a Low 1-C attack and Doom with Absorption or Transmutation. Stabbing wouldn't be a viable option for Doom since to do so I guess he will have to get close to Ultron when he uses ranged attacks, in addition to having Low 1-C durability

I will say that, when facing an opponent this powerful (especially since Doom knows how strong the IG is), Doom will absolutely go for absorption first thing to get his hands on that power, and he did do the transmutation + absorption technique when facing Nightmare, another Tier 1 entity.

Yeah, when the battle starts Ultron will be absorbed/transmuted and Doom will be one-shot by a Low 1-C attack

Back