• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see how this is
Law manipulation: granted to IZ because his AP justification is overriding universe's law and order
"Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order"
Actually justification in AP department is wrong,it isn't stated anywhere in the scan that he is overriding the law and order of the universe. Gowasu just states that he is becoming order and justice itself which just means that he is going to become his own version of justice and order which he will impose in the universe.It doesn't say that Infinite Zamasu will bypass and remove the law of the universe,so that needs to be changed.
Supernatural Willpower and absorption: Toei's Official timeline declares Infinite zamasu to be Zamasu's will losing control and engulfing the universe, implies he is not only merging universe 7 and becoming it, but instead engulfing it into his own will which is infinite zamasu
Actually that isn't true, Infinite Zamasu is culmination of him trying to execute the order and justice on others(his will) which then manifest on the form of red energy which then absorbs and takes over the universe. So his will is what caused Zamasu to cast over the form of the god and manifest into red energy but it isn't his will which is fusing with the universe but rather his energy which merges with the universe but the Toei timeline doesn't explain the sequence in much detail since its their job to summarize the event.

However I do agree with absorption since he is literally absorbing and merging with the universe.
It is because he becomes the law of the universe Similar to the case of Gods (shinza) , although on a much smaller and incomparable scale. Also IZ is the will of zamasu himself trying to be his own justice, defined as the universe/world itself, its law, knowledge and power and Kill all mortals which explains why zamasu's will (Infinite zamasu) try to fusion and engulf the universe, that's because it's his self-centered idea of justice. Even this Zeno don't have conceptual or law EE. He destroy Future timeline's universe 7 in anime (maybe timeline) , IZ is universe 7 itself and its law, its law being erased because its universe no longer exist
Or if this being rejected, edit AP's IZ explanation
Since I do not know about Shinza or the context surrounding its law of the universe so I will not comment on this.He didn't become law of the universe as in concept of law of the universe like his belief dictated but law of the universe in the sense of him enforcing his laws and beliefs in form of the universe. As I explained in the above point,Infinite Zamasu is result of his will of executing his justice over everyone which was then done in form of the energy. Yes if Zeno doesn't have conceptual or law EE that means that Infinite Zamasu didn't become the concept of law itself hence not being able to fulfill the conditions of AE type 1. Infinite Zamasu is universe itself along with his rules and laws which was gone as Infinite Zamasu no longer lived. I do agree that his AP justification certainly needs to be reworded because as I have shown,the events go differently than what the wording implies.
They dont exist outside the mortal logic,they just dont work according to the logic of what mortals like Future Trunks thought(erasing someone in past wouldn't affect someone in Future Trunks timeline) because apparently killing one god has a effect on space and time(which was shown by Beerus hakaing present Zamasu creating time ring where Zamssu never died) but it was never elaborated as to why thats the case.So not sure how its creating paradox.Though its only for the gods and not anyone with god ki since they are still mortals.So I am not sure about acausality type 4 but at most I can see a possibly acausality type 4.
Thanks everyone for read all of my revision
You are welcome 🙂
These were interesting arguments for sure

Lets see how this is

Actually justification in AP department is wrong,it isn't stated anywhere in the scan that he is overriding the law and order of the universe. Gowasu just states that he is becoming order and justice itself which just means that he is going to become his own version of justice and order which he will impose in the universe.It doesn't say that Infinite Zamasu will bypass and remove the law of the universe,so that needs to be changed.

Actually that isn't true, Infinite Zamasu is culmination of him trying to execute the order and justice on others(his will) which then manifest on the form of red energy which then absorbs and takes over the universe. So his will is what caused Zamasu to cast over the form of the god and manifest into red energy but it isn't his will which is fusing with the universe but rather his energy which merges with the universe but the Toei timeline doesn't explain the sequence in much detail since its their job to summarize the event.

However I do agree with absorption since he is literally absorbing and merging with the universe.

Since I do not know about Shinza or the context surrounding its law of the universe so I will not comment on this.He didn't become law of the universe as in concept of law of the universe like his belief dictated but law of the universe in the sense of him enforcing his laws and beliefs in form of the universe. As I explained in the above point,Infinite Zamasu is result of his will of executing his justice over everyone which was then done in form of the energy. Yes if Zeno doesn't have conceptual or law EE that means that Infinite Zamasu didn't become the concept of law itself hence not being able to fulfill the conditions of AE type 1. Infinite Zamasu is universe itself along with his rules and laws which was gone as Infinite Zamasu no longer lived. I do agree that his AP justification certainly needs to be reworded because as I have shown,the events go differently than what the wording implies.

They dont exist outside the mortal logic,they just dont work according to the logic of what mortals like Future Trunks thought(erasing someone in past wouldn't affect someone in Future Trunks timeline) because apparently killing one god has a effect on space and time(which was shown by Beerus hakaing present Zamasu creating time ring where Zamssu never died) but it was never elaborated as to why thats the case.So not sure how its creating paradox.Though its only for the gods and not anyone with god ki since they are still mortals.So I am not sure about acausality type 4 but at most I can see a possibly acausality type 4.

You are welcome 🙂

For god's sake will it hurt to read the thread and you don't need to be a concept in order to qualify for ae type 1

Reading this thread was a nightmare. But I agree with AE, and have no real opinion on Acausality or Law Manipulation. He's literally merging himself with the timeline. That's why they needed Zeno to destroy him because he doesn't have a physical form and is quite literally the universe. If he wasn't some sort of abstract intangible idea, Goku or Vegeta could just bust the universe and he'd be done for.

About law manipulation and "become justice and order itself", I don't understand this as flowery language in any way
It's certainly not literal, like being the concept of justice or something like that. But it's not without meaning that we ignore it and all the surrounding context. Infinite zamasu is Zamasu's will, will is someone's desires and decisions, in this context it is Zamasu's desire to make himself justice, about "justice" it is not literal, just what he admits is justice as the Universe itself, its laws, knowledge, and power. That's the whole reason why IZ (Zamasu's will) is trying to devour the entire universe, turning his form into what he considers justice Aka become universe (the IZ we see in the anime) and throw away the old form of a god (Fusion zamasu). His will contains and shapes the universe which is literally his form, and the whole content of his will is his justice which is the law of the universe (yes reality warpin which is already listed on his Profile). Mortal zero plan is simply the last step of his plan, it also makes it clear why the first thing he does is not kill everyone he meets

It is just flowery language if we say Fusion zamasu declares itself to be justice, universe bla bla. But IZ, who claims to be Gowasu who is the most trustworthy and knowledgeable about what Zamasu is, he only considers Fusion zamasu and previous forms as what it really is, not zamasu's own justice as Zamasu said

Lets see how this is

You are welcome 🙂

Sorry because this thread like Hell for who read it. But yeah you are right except we don't nead AE because He must conceptual or law. Only because IZ is pure will of zamasu (IZ's form is universe, law,... As his justice he want to become)

Sorry because this thread like Hell for who read it. But yeah you are right except we don't nead AE because He must conceptual or law. Only because IZ is pure will of zamasu (IZ's form is universe, law,... As his justice he want to become)
IZ is just Zamasu's will, no need to make it more complicated than it is

For god's sake will it hurt to read the thread and you don't need to be a concept in order to qualify for ae type 1
It would hurt me in this case because I was only interested in commenting on what OP said,I didn't want to go read 3 pages worth of what people said just to comment on the matter.Thats all.As for what you said,okay.
Thank you for understanding. I believe IZ isn't just pure will but will which manifested itself in the form of energy which assumed its form as incorporeal being

Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it.

Zamasu is absolutely not an abstract being. "Overriding Justice and Order" is all BS, he didn't override anything, he just is everything because he merged with everything. Not only that, he has 0 feats besides making a few holes in the ground and being erased by Zeno, which only further proves he didn't override justice and order, because as far as order goes, Zeno is #1 in any universe, and he proved just that when Goku summoned him.

Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it.

Zamasu is absolutely not an abstract being. "Overriding Justice and Order" is all BS, he didn't override anything, he just is everything because he merged with everything. Not only that, he has 0 feats besides making a few holes in the ground and being erased by Zeno, which only further proves he didn't override justice and order, because as far as order goes, Zeno is #1 in any universe, and he proved just that when Goku summoned him.
We already explained this, justice and order aren't the arguments for AE

Please read threads before commenting

We already explained this, justice and order aren't the arguments for AE

Please read threads before commenting
Only other thing I've read was it was his "will", which is an equally bad take and also has nothing backing it up besides Gowasu's conjecture...and still getting immediately erased.

It is not about the concept of Law or Justice, it is about his Will and Desire left behind, make from Emotion and Thought are qualify for Abstract Existence

Zamasu's literal will, an absract concept according to this wiki since emotions are absract, is fusing with the space time. Thus AE since what's fusing with the space time is an abstract thing aka his literal will

Nothing of the sort is happening here. Only Zamasu's body was destroyed. His soul was not. This is just his incorporeal form spreading throughout the universe and having the power to enact his will. If I was super strong and somehow spread throughout the universe, I could also make my wish of killing all mortals a reality, which is what it means in this context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back