• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's refering to zamasu's energy attack
You mean the ******* energy that made up Infinite Zamasu? we are allowed to say "****", right?
No it's talking about zamasu's mouth beam
Trunks and the others were biting back their joy. Then, suddenly, with a rumbling of the earth, an eerie rush of energy erupted into the sky. There, Zamasu's face appeared in countless numbers, spreading out and covering the sky with his laughing voice.
Are you... okay?
So we are just gonna ignore the part saying it's zamasu's will running out of control
So, are we just going to ignore the two other statements from the same people (Toei) that state otherwise? Also, why are we taking this "will running out of control" thing very literally? Do we give Grotesque Fusion Zamasu Conceptual Manipualation (or Empathic Manipulation; whatever) for "making his complex emotions real"?

Also also, the remainder of his existence (i.e., his soul) is stated to be what came of him after Trunks destroyed him.

Can somebody write a list of which staff members that have replied so far to this thread, and summarise what they have accepted and rejected please?
Nothing actually we still need staff opinion and as far as staff member who goes everyone12 and akmsama took part in this thread

I and AKM have posted on this thread, but we have only given short replies that clarify things and have not given any actual acceptance or denial. However, while I can't speak for AKM I'm personally closer to disagreeing than agreeing.

Yet because of the attitudes of the users in this thread, I'd rather not associate with them and this CRT more than necessary. Honestly, I've half a mind to suggest some of these users should be reported in the RVT because of how aggressive, confrontational, and insulting they have been.

Yet because of the attitudes of the users in this thread, I'd rather not associate with them and this CRT more than necessary. Honestly, I've half a mind to suggest some of these users should be reported in the RVT because of how aggressive, confrontational, and insulting they have been.
I can understand that some of the taunting here from both sides is very much unnecessary

Ok I read that wrong and about the soul part your statement doesn't actually State it being the soul so it's just an assumption and we have an actual statement stating it's his will
We have also a statement that he is energy.

Anyway, the fact that Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks' energy blasts even touched Zamasu and THEN BOUNCED OFF AND CAUSED A RIPPLE kind of, eh... damages your argument, unless you believe that those three can interact with abstract entities. Which in that case, bullshit. Goku could not even counter Hit's intangible attacks.

I and AKM have posted on this thread, but we have only given short replies that clarify things and have not given any actual acceptance or denial. However, while I can't speak for AKM I'm personally closer to disagreeing than agreeing.

Okay. Thank you. Feel free to file warranted reports if you wish. They are not allowed to try to harrass the staff to force through changes as they wish.

Okay. Thank you. Feel free to file warranted reports if you wish. They are not allowed to try to harrass the staff to force through changes as they wish.
We didn't harrass anyone, it's just that people literally get here, say they disagree for literally the wrong reasons.

Honestly, I've half a mind to suggest some of these users should be reported in the RVT because of how aggressive, confrontational, and insulting they have been.
As far i know being aggressive without surpassing a certain level doesn't go against the rules, maybe someone here went a bit out of the "Line". But honestly speaking (and for a pseudo and very limited "experience" since i have saw some reports for aggressive people considered "Not wrothy") I think noobody here should have a warn, I think people here didn't commit serious offenses, maybe people have been particularly confrontational, but it's pretty common. btw sorry for derailing, we should discuss it in report thread
We have also a statement that he is energy.
can you link it?

can you link it?
There you have it, folks; straight from the horse's mouth: Infinite Zamasu is energy.
I'll take my Nobel Prize, please if i hear a ******* chainsaw man reference, i'm going to lose it.

Along with that, there is also a statement from the artbook within the Blu-Ray BOX 6.

If his physical form was destroyed, then what remains? Oh yeah, his eternal spirit.

Well, several people ganging up to be rude and disrespectful to a staff member because he or she does not agree with them is not acceptable.

Well, several people ganging up to be rude and disrespectful to a staff member because he or she does not agree with them is not acceptable.
No one on particular was rude from what I can see also can this topic be at the rules regulation thread If you wish to continue. Cause this will derail the thread.

Okay.

So can somebody give an explanation of the suggestions and arguments so far, so I can call some staff to evaluate it?

I checked Everything and AKM messages and the answers that they got (most of them), and no one seems to be extermely rude or offensive

Last edited:
Nullflower I put your statement
トランクスに切り裂かれた合体ザマスだったが、その念は空へと舞い上がり地球全体を包み込んだ。
Into 2 different translators and got this
From Google translate
It was a united Zamas that was torn by trunks, but the thought soared into the sky and wrapped the whole earth
From Bing
It was a combined zamas cut into trunks, but that mind soared into the sky and enveloped the entire earth.
And
念 here can mean feeling,thought or idea
And I have also posted it on translation thread for further more confirmation

Last edited:
Okay.

So can somebody give an explanation of the suggestions and arguments so far, so I can call some staff to evaluate it?
Ae type 1 is being suggested for infinite zamasu and the argument provided here in favour of that is that infinite zamasu is zamasu's will and it's backed up by toei's official timeline which states infinite zamasu is zamasu's will

Those translations are from a machine translator so they are useless what matters is some translator here translates it

So I looked at the Abstract Existence page...

Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it.

So what does Zamasu embody in his IZ form again?

Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.

Does Zamasu get his immortality from whatever he embodies? And does he have control over whatever he embodies?

If there aren't any clear answers to this question, or you have to do some Gear 4th reaching, chances are that IZ doesn't have AE.

Infinite Zamasu is Zamasu Will

''Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it.''
Neat. But, does Infinite Zamasu:
  1. Get immortality from his will?
  2. Have control over his will in the sense needed to be an abstract being? (Trying to find the right way to word it lol)

this is not really needed to Abstract Type 1, it usually is just a proof to Abstract Type 2 like demons from Tensura, that will always revive because the concept of darkness exist

1. Have control over his will in the sense needed to be an abstract being? (Trying to find the right way to word it lol)
I mean, Zamasu can act and attack as Infinite Zamasu, we saw it 2:18

2. Have control over his will in the sense needed to be an abstract being? (Trying to find the right way to word it lol)
No to 1 but he does posses immortality for different reasons and yes to 2 since iz is his will

1- I really don't know.
2- yes, he was able to fuse with universe, make some laughing sounds, shoot energy blast.

So just so we're all on the same page here, you all believe Zamasu is existing as a thought/will/whatever, but you also all agree that no property of Trunks's attack had the capability or was stated to have the capability to destroy a soul? Asking for the record, yes or no is enough.

So just so we're all on the same page here, you all believe Zamasu is existing as a thought/will/whatever, but you also all agree that no property of Trunks's attack had the capability or was stated to have the capability to destroy a soul? Asking for the record, yes or no is enough.
I don't think I quite follow.

Why does trunks not having capabilities to destroy a soul matter?.

Trunks being capable of destroying souls or not is irrelevant here especially when we have statement stating iz is zamasu's will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back