• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i will fix it to limited Acausality negation type 1
But God don't have acausal type 1 unless they wear time ring
pretty sure that was for the kaioshins, also in order to be acuasality type 1 negation gods must have limited acausality type 1, which dosen't make really sense, since they perfectly flit in acausality type 1 because they were talking about future being changed

Not sure about AE1, but if people can get it due to being thoughts, emotions, etc... Then I guess it applies.

Acasuality sounds much more like type 1 than 4.

Zamasu never tucked with laws or anything, and I'm pretty sure he needs much more evidence.

Also why would some characters be granted acasuality type 1 negation?

Just read the reasoning for type 4 acausilty and it's more like type 1 negation actually since Beerus is stating him killing zamasu will not result in an alternate timeline and instead will directly affect the future zamasu and casue changes in the event throughout space time

Not sure about AE1, but if people can get it due to being thoughts, emotions, etc... Then I guess it applies.

Acasuality sounds much more like type 1 than 4.

Zamasu never tucked with laws or anything, and I'm pretty sure he needs much more evidence.

Also why would some characters be granted acasuality type 1 negation?

I agree with maybe possible(unsure) AE1(which I guess gives Zeno possible NPI)

Acausality type 1

iffy on law manipulation

That can be attributed towards the timering I guess
You could have been right if the anime had indicated that all other alternate versions of zamasu have been erased and just the two remained because of the time ring.
But unfortunately we have no such evidence.

You could have been right if the anime had indicated that all other alternate versions of zamasu have been erased and just the two remained because of the time ring.
But unfortunately we have no such evidence.
Actually that will be a space time wide ee which hakai is not

There is no evidence to suggest that if a god erases a mortal that the mortal will be erased from all existing space times. So, this logic only apply to the deities, which makes it limited

So should every DB character have type 1 acausality? They are not affected by the events of other timelines from other points in time
we already had this debate and it's a no for 2 motivation: 1) it's verse mechanich 2) timelines in dragon ball are totally different multiverses and stuff. also it's more complicated then that so ye.

we already had this debate and it's a no for 2 motivation: 1) it's verse mechanich 2) timelines in dragon ball are totally different multiverses and stuff. also it's more complicated then that so ye.
"Verse mechanics" is a pretty lazy excuse here.
Zamasu went to an alternate timeline took that timeline's goku's body and killed him. Yet goku from the main timeline was fine.
That is a clear cut example of acausality type 1. And it should apply to all DB characters.
I proposed the "limited acausality negation" rating because i was under the impression that all DB characters already had acausality type 1 by default.
But since they don't have it, then i guess just acausality negation should be fine for GODs and other deities in dragon ball.

What do you mean verse specific? It just means that dbz characters are acasual type 1 by default since the change sif the past doesn't effect the present or the future.
Which is acausual type 1

Disagree with the ability additions to Infinite Zamasu for AKM sama’s reasons. Also that acausality being described for Gods would be type 1 at best.

Even though I pretty much don't like Zamasu, I agree with AE for him the evidences here are soild

For Acuasility, I have some problems. I personnaly beileve that it is just "when gods change the time it is really changed and not a new time get created" It is just the higher role of "God" makes that the universal law of "when change the time new timeline created" don't implaied to them. I have no idea what that should grant them. For time rings ut iz just acuasility type 1, I fail to see how it can be anything else

What do you mean verse specific? It just means that dbz characters are acasual type 1 by default since the change sif the past doesn't effect the present or the future.
Which is acausual type 1
we don't give the acasual or paradox immunity to characthers if it's due to the verse that make it like that, i remember that it's used to be as reasoning for jojo menger sponge paradox stuff, even if not, dbz aren't acasual 1 either way since everything that they do, even smallest thing, create a total differnt timeline, so the future timeline wasn't the same of present

we don't give the acasual or paradox immunity to characthers if it's due to the verse that make it like that, i remember that it's used to be as reasoning for jojo menger sponge paradox stuff, even if not, dbz aren't acasual 1 either way since everything that they do, even smallest thing, create a total differnt timeline, so the future timeline wasn't the same of present
But they don't get effected by the changes of the past, thus type 1. But this is derailing till another thread

Even though I pretty much don't like Zamasu, I agree with AE for him the evidences here are soild

For Acuasility, I have some problems. I personnaly beileve that it is just "when gods change the time it is really changed and not a new time get created" It is just the higher role of "God" makes that the universal law of "when change the time new timeline created" don't implaied to them. I have no idea what that should grant them. For time rings ut iz just acuasility type 1, I fail to see how it can be anything else
Yeah time rings are definitely type 1 only. But if Beerus acausilty type 1 negation get's accepted then it will be above baseline type 1 if that's a thing

Jojo is quite different from dragon Ball though in db any change in past, future and present simply results in a new timeline so a time paradox never happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back