• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS discussion thread.

I mostly just wanted to update the stats and let us figure out keys at a later time

Probably not. It doesn't really fit in canon wise, abd probably won't at all depending on how it goes. Sorry.

I had an idea for the next inFAMOUS game.

What do you guys think of Sucker Punch (or whoever makes it) making Second Son non-canon, and essentially made a new version of the game with a tweaked/rewritten story and new gameplay?

I also felt like they could incorporate elements from the True Hero development like customization and being able to interact directly with civilians (to give them and the world a livelier and more dynamic feel).

Honestly, I'd prefer they just move to the next stage of Delsin's life and improve from the lackluster stuff we have

I generally don't like it when we have to constantly do things over

Do you guys have any ideas for a story for a Second Son sequel, btw? I really want them to do something with either the multiverse or time travel and make Beast Cole an antagonist.

I just want them to make a good story without extra shenangains like time travel and alter Coles

What's funnier is that I remember somebody complaining that they used a fictional Native American tribe, and said "why didn't you use one of the actual tribes that live in the area?"

You'll never be able to please everyone folks

Dartiga actually did that

me, being a straight white man, have too much racism in my blood to care which way they went, personally

Hypersonic at best

You'd need to like, cross a mile within a subsonic timeframe to get MHS

I think one of the things I liked the most about the first 2 games was just Cole and Zeke's banter. I really liked Cole's dry and sarcastic responses to Zeke's craziness:

Zeke: One of my boys thinks she's working with DARPA.

Cole: You have boys?

Zeke: Look, I'm being serious man, now DARPA is the mother-load of black-ops crap. If she's in with those clowns, you better watch out, son.

Cole: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and Santa Claus shot J.F.K.

Zeke: Reminds me of... of Empire City, when Kessler kicked my ass.

Cole: I ought to kick your ass.

Zeke: Same difference.

Cole: Zeke, you are the man!

Zeke: That's what I keep telling people

Zeke was easily some of the best comedic relief in game

I know Sucker Punch is working on Ghosts. But it's not like they can't outsource to another developer. They did it with Sly Cooper 4. Hell, look at Crackdown. They switched developers for every single game. Darksiders switched developers for 3 as well.

Do you guys think it would be possible if we could apply the timeframe from the Lightning Storm frat to the one from the DC Comics Series? Or would it be considered calc stacking? Because I tried to do it and I got 746 Gigatons.

Yeah, that's definitely calc stacking. And even if it wasn't, it'd be an outlier, Cole's not anywhere near the Gigaton range until inFAMOUS 2.

It would be better to use a more standard timeframe for lightning

I been thinking a lot lately about how many missed opportunities there have been for InFAMOUS 2 and Second Son. 2 especially.

Like for one, I would've liked it better if for The Beast fights they didn't make him a repetitive fight against a giant. I would've liked it better if they kept him human-sized and the fights between him and Cole were akin to something from Man of Steel or something like that.

i also wished they would've made the Militia seem like a bigger threat than they were, like maybe make them high-trained mercenaries with First Sons technology instead of a bunch of hicks with guns (like the Militia in Arkham Knight). It just seems like any of the factions from the first game are more of an actual threat than they were.

Have him change from Beast form to regular form and again and again? On the Beast thing. Hell I wanted more destroyable buildings

Back