• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS discussion thread.

So I guess we should figure out where to go from here:

The inFamous 1 crew currently has 3 calcs that put them at city level:

DMUA's lightning math with BoG Cole's AP at 2.6 Megatons (Small City level) and EoG Cole's AP at 20.9 Megatons (City level)

Perpetual's Ray Sphere detention with BoG Cole's durability at 27.54 Megatons (City levels)

Christian's Kessler Earthquake Punch with Kessler's AP at 15.33 Megatons (City level)

So, we have a bunch of 7B calcs. However, we can see that the Ray Sphere calc is barely higher than the EoG calcs, even though Cole is supposed to be much stronger then before.

I think we should just use the old 7B method, where Cole and co are just differing levels of 7B (I still feel like EoG Cole should be 7B+ but whatev). We should probably go back to having inFamous 1 just be 1 key.

Also, should we calc Evil Cole's EoG lightning storm based off of Eugene's comment in DMUA's calc? Seems like it could be good. Either that or go with the 2x multiplier?

I don't get what you mean by keeping the old 7B method because other feats aren't as high, despite all being consistently city.

No I mean where Cole just has 1 key where it's just his EoG stats where he's stupidly high into 7B (via scaling to the Ray Sphere feat)

Kessler and David will be = to that, Alden will scale to below that but not by much, and Sasha will scale to above the Ray Sphere feat but not to the crazy level that Cole, Alden, Kessler and David are.

Hmm

I'm not sure about calling the Ray sphere an outlier, they're all in the same tier and it's not particularly contradictory

Kessler's earthquake punch was also really casual, the only real anti feat is the lightning

Also, not calling the Ray Sphere an outlier, it's just that it'd probably make scaling look wonky when compared to the other feats, so we should just be clear on justifications on why he scale to above that (statements and showings that he's gotten stronger, etc).

Although, something just occurred to me.

Can't Cole prologue the duration of his lightning storm via Karmic Overload? At least by a few seconds iirc.

Though, not sure how wise it is to use it since KArmic Overload never really mentioned or brought up in the lore.

I'm desperate here DMUA

Well iirc someone said it'd extends it to like 30 seconds but I can't really find anything that confirms it.

Doesn't anyone here own inFAMOUS 1? Can't someone just, play the game, test it out, and record the footage?

I do have the game so I can go and check, but I'll do that tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot I actually gave it to my cousin a while back, sorry.

Even then, it'll only scale to an absolute max power attack

Also, I should probably make a CRT for all this 7-B stuff, along with downgrading Second Son Lifting Strength

They're all Class G, probably a leftover from scaling to Cole MacGrath, when they don't really have any Class G feats I can think of

That's Class 5, 1.4 tons, 1,400 or so Kilograms

Class G is 1,000,000,000 tons, the kind of weight you'd get off massive metal superstructures

Iirc Augustine collapsed a massive concrete bridge using her powers, but not sure how to rate that. Also it would only scale to Concrete users

Back