• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS discussion thread.

I'm combining all of Madman's Knowledge's in-depth critique videos for the first game into one video. It all adds up to almost three hours, so it'll take some time, but look out for it.

31721002-F5E6-4A17-8887-884D335721C2

One of the things I liked the most about the first few games was all of the low key body horror their was:

• Sasha's body being twisted into a pale, partially skinless, multi tongued abomination by her own abilities, her mind literally being warped by her own transformation.
  • The entire backstory behind the Reapers. People who were once just normal citizens having been turned into mindless slaves by Sasha's tar, completely losing any of their former individuality. I remember the first time I went through Sasha's lair and saw the cages were people were locked into and sprayed with tar until they turned, and the big revelation that the Reapers were just innocent people, my first reaction was "what the ****." Pretty horrifying to learn that the "bad guys" you were striking down were actually just ordinary people caught in a horrible situation this whole time.
  • David Warner. Just an ordinary security guard trying to make some money for his family by signing up for a human experiment, only to be mutated, betrayed and left for dead. Each time he was experimented on by the Ray Sphere gave him more powers and mutations, until he was turned into a blocky, purple skinned monster with numerous arms and tentacles protruding from his body where they weren't supposed to be, his eyes having disappeared and replaced with static like orbs, and needing to absorbs neuroelectricity in order to stay. What's even scarier is that these changes happened gradually over time with each exposure to the Ray Sphere. This means this happened over the course of 30 experiments. Can you imagine how awful it must I've been to have sit strapped down to that table and watch as you body is transformed into a monster?
  • Bertrand and the Corrupted. All Joseph Bertrand III wanted was to get some fancy super powers in order to live out his dreams of saving the world, but instead he got the one power that transformed him into a fifty foot maggot who could only go on mindless rampages. What's more, his powers let him mutate others into grey abominations with insect like jaws and flipper like arms. If this process continues, eventually you'll turn into rampaging kaiju-esqu beasts the size of sky scrapers. It's also similar to the situation with the Reapers, where you learn that all of the "bad guys" you were mowing down we're actually innocent people who were transformed into monsters against their will.
It's all really kind of ****** up when you think about, and apart of what made the inFamous games so much more interesting.

And then you have Second Son, where it's just kinda

"Fancy rocks"

Which makes David feel like he's from a completely different game even more so than he already does.

Seriously, his tone, demeanor, appearance and behavior makes him seem like an enemy straight out of Bloodborne. He was ripping people in half, vaporizing Conduits and draining the life out of everything in the way of his rampage.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Cole has a better Win Record then Mami now?

Don't let anyone know.

How the fork does the human race keep outdoing Tier 4 Kirito

Next you'll tell me Miura will draw Berserk to it's conclusion

Other than having a sequel taking place in the Evil Karma Timeline, how would you want to see Cole MacGrath return in a future game (in the Good Karma Timeline)?

1. Evil/Beast Cole traveling back in time and becoming a main antagonist (my personal favorite option)

2. As a clone created by the First Sons from either Kessler or the original Cole's DNA (not a horrible idea, but not a fan of it)

3. The original Cole being revived by the lightning bolt at the end of inFAMOUS 2 (ew)

4. Cole's reactive evolution kicked in at least second while using the RFI to grant him time powers, launching him into an alternate timeline where he chose to become the Beast, giving him a new goal in life while also forcing him to reflect on how his life could have been

Tl; dr Cole gets isekai'd into another world

I saw a calculation for Fairy Tail that got accepted using this lightning feat:

0FC9FA88-BDEA-4CD4-AC36-4EB55A47AADA
Do you think we'd be able to calculate these feats from Cole since they seem similar?

DDFF7EB6-2BB6-4CC6-8781-0FB011B55DFA
F6B3EBF4-2E32-4002-8A42-0D8DDBFEF679
6705F1B5-BB9B-4F94-A7FA-7076D7133C7D

Wouldn't get as high as the stuff we already have just looking at it

They look the same size as the ones we have for the lightning storm, except there's no proof it lasts longer then .2 seconds

Energy density won't be wanked to nearly the Oblivion as before considering we were using purely positive lightning when that's not usually how lightning is

Wright screams into the oblivion as all of inFamous 1 Cole's matches become outdated, forcing him to retcon his inFamous vs MCU storyline

Well I updated the blog

EOG lighting is 20 Megatons

Back