• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS discussion thread 2

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Sims/InFAMOUS:_Finisher_Kinetic_Energy_Recalc

Redid the high-end with 93% (as we only accept kinetic energy up to that), and got High 7-A+. Considering this feat was done at her weakest level of power in First Light, become much more powerful (especially after her Curdun Cay training) and Delsin became much more powerful after honing his powers and absorbing a shit-ton of Blast Cores, we should to able to label them as "At least High 7-A+, likely 6-C" if not just flat-out "6-C".

we did and like

nothing whatsoever has happened

I'm kinda waiting for Dargoo's thread to say I'm not really opposed to the idea, since it's his argument in the first place

I think that's just the effect of him regenerating off the hits

We see that he reacts with his element spurting out in the first cutscene when he gets riddled, some smoke pops out of the bullet wounds, and he gets back up

If he was actually shielding himself, he wouldn't be, you know, taking damage

Guys.

I need to make a CRT for this and get as much discussion on it with other users as I can. And Im making it right now

Debunk me as hard as you can please.

I am already formulating my counter argument with nukemap on hand

Well I was writing this with the assumption you would have already made the proposition of the supposed blast just marking where the plague was cured, since that would supposedly only indicate that the radiation hit it and turned people into conduits, not necessarily that the entire area was hit with a massive amount of heat and a big shockwave

Which, doesn't necessarily change much

If you look at this, the radiation seems to go pretty far beyond the initial impact, right?

It does, but mostly because the wind carries radioactive material. The fallout directly from it going off is pretty localized, and doesn't even go beyond the pressurization. The Beast transfering his powers just causes a massive explosion to ensue, going in all directions, in spite of where the wind should be sending it, within the span of seconds. And, at that, if the red marks the plague, then everyone dying in a massive explosion should indicate the plague being cured in that morbid sense, which fits with The Beast's ultimate goal of laying waste to every non conduit so the new super species can continue.

Yo, im back. Sorry for the absence. Last three weeks have been nothing but exams, papers and work, so I've literally not have enough free time to contribute

Also rip High 6-C inFamous. This is truly the worst timeline. Now I have to go back in time, blow my past self up, and make sure SP includes more Tier 6 feats

I want to add something to Cole's profiles, but I don't know what to classify it as.

Cole is able to convert numerous types of matter and energy into electricity and vice versa. Examples include converting the mass of projectiles, kinetic energy, radiation (from the RFI. If you choose the evil ending and get back up to Good Karma), cryokinetic energy, and other types of electricity (like Kessler's) into electricity and absorb it to fuel his own powers. And likewise, he can convert his electrical energy to various different types of energy for use of his others powers like fire and ice.

I'm not sure how to classify this.

Yeah so, InFAMOUS 1 & 2 could be getting some speed upgrades if someone would calculate these. Because Kessler can outspeed his own lightning, and Cole can percieve said lightning, as well as the radiation beams in slow motion with Precision, which should land solid Sub-Relativistic and FTL.

The Death Battle thread with Cole vs Alex got me thinking.

They probably won't come to the conclusion that Empire City should equal the size of New York city (and I quite honestly don't blame them). However, in light of that, I wanted to recalculate the Ray Sphere blast using in-game measurements. Should it replace the current one? Unsure. Especially since I'm questioning the vaporization aspect of the explosion, as much as it pains me.

I'm 99.999999% sure we already measure using the crater in game

Vaporizing something roughly the size of a city is 6-C, not 7-B

We base part it of it off the 5-6 blocks statement. Which I think it's still valid give the amount of in-game and promotional statements about the size of the crater. Even cutscenes make the crater look bigger than hows it's presented in the game. The only reason it seems so small in gameplay is due to system limitations at The time.

Does anyone feel okay with making a couple pages for the factions. I'm asking mainly because I have a couple feats that put fodder Conduits at 8-A to Low 7-C. Not sure how we should scale the Ray Sphere explosion, since it's noted several times that only expectionally strong and durable Conduits (i.e. Cole) are able to survive it.

Ambulances are 14,000 pounds, and a semi truck only reaches into Class 25 when it has a trailer. This is entirely independent of it

That said are we sure lightning hook doesn't just use his Class 50 electromagnetic powers?

I also would like to calculate Cole's bullet dodging in the comics, cutscenes, and gameplay. As well as him deflecting RPGs and helicopter missiles, since he can deflect missiles from Militia Blackhawk choppers, which use laser-guided air-to-ground missiles. The standard a-to-g missile used by Blackhawks is the Hellfire which travels at Mach 1.3

Also, regarding the tier change for InFAMOUS 2, I wanna try to calculate some feats that'll provide or at least back up a new tier. I'm currently trying to calculate the blast that destroyed Empire City. A news broadcast also stated The Beast destroyed Panama City, Florida in a single blast as well, so I'll try to calculate that too (gonna have to make some assumptions since it's not shown on screen).

Teen

pal, buddy

Can you tell me what near total fatalities and 20 PSI means, real quick

Not really a question you can answer with a question but let me tell you what's wrong

If you look at the thread where we talk about it, you'll notice that, in the cutscene where the boat is sailing away from the city, you can still see some silhouettes of buildings, meaning not the entire area was completely destroyed like 20 PSI or near total fatalities would imply

And what you're doing is assuming that the entire area that circle covers was completely obliterated, which isn't the case. I'm very sure that circle just represents radiation if anything else, or if it's meant to represent the blast, it directly contradicts the actual visuals we get

We already have a wiping New York calc, so we'll use that, 7-A, done

Multipliers to be discussed

Back