• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS discussion thread 2

I'm currently writing the first match for the inFAMOUS vs Homestuck timeline btw. I'll post a link when it's up.

Someone may have made a mistake or left something over from Kessler's abilities. Wasn't there a moment where we argued about him possibly having his abilities or something, as a possibility?

A quick thing for Zeke Dunbar. He doesn't have the range for the Dunbar Beam. Which not sure if that has similar or better range to his typical fire arms. But thought that should be brought up

Should we make a thread for the civ profiles to try and increase the chances of those calcs getting looked at?

Wait

Oh those rocket feats aren't actually bits, are they

Wait like

I already got to the pillar calc so what are we talking about

Oh. I didn't realize you'd already evaluated them. My bad. The profiles can probably be made tomorrow then.

Darn. Though I can definitely see factions, by Civ you mean the entirety of Infamous?

Specifically I'm asing if we're only keeping to the first Infamous or include the new ones too

What? No, the Civ profiles are only being made for factions.

We're taking factions from the entire franchise.

Back