• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS discussion thread 2

You should get all the details before you get a number on something, it's important

Actually, now that I think about it

Is The Beast actually twice as tall as Bertrand

Is there a comparison for that?

I was about to say isn't Garou baseline but the Likely 7-A threw me off from the fact he should just scale to Goketsu

We also gotta start removing all of Good Cole's wins from the profiles since all of them are reliant on AP.

Most of Evil Cole's matches can stay, with the exception of his match against Captain Marvel fra.

I did a rough calc for Delsin destroying Augustine's island (finally) and got 8-A+ to Low 7-C+ (665 Tons - 5.7 Kilotons) for Frag and Violent Frag. I'll put it into a blog later.

Just enough time for Nasu to implement Muramasa and Sitai and make Medea relevant again. Also fully supporting the restart

Eh. That's a concept art though.

And nice at the calc... Though the calc we already have him for is kinda higher would be nice to keep note of

Also, I found a new shot of Cole's lightning storm to use:

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 12.05.52 PM
Kessler's Height (at the bottom of the bolt/on the ground) = 75px - 1.8 meters

Bolt Radius (bottom-most section) = 140px - 3.36000000001 meters

Radius = 1.68 meters

Surface Area = 3.14*1.68^2 = 8.862336 meters squared

As of this thread, energy density should be assumed to be 9.54*10^7 and voltage should be 1e+8

8.862336 x 9.54*10^7 = 845466854.4

845466854.4 x 10^8 = 8.4546685e+16

Times 1 second for Beginning of Game and 8 for End of Game:

BoG: 8.4546685e+16 joules = 20.207142686424475642 Megatons

EoG: 6.7637348e+17 joules = 161.65714149139580513 Megatons

Upgrade/Consistentcy?

>trying to use lightning math months after it was stabbed to death

Ah shit here we go again

Read the thread very carefully and you'll find that they note that cross sectional area actually doesn't really have a known correlation to power output

Not to mention the fact we don't know how much of that is luminosity, considering our gold ol 1 inch lightning is enough to cause the sort of damage we see from Cole's bolt, and logically a several hundred megaton one should level the city

Uh, guys. I just compared the numbers on Cole's and Delsin's calcs. The difference is only 4x. Given all of Cole's potential amps plus his scaling chain, I'd say Cole vs Delsin is fair.

Hmmm

Well on one hand I'm kinda tired of Delsin vs Cole

on the other hand, I really like your stories

Eh, whatever. Go wild.

Back