• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Glynda Goodwitch is "at least multi-city block level, probably higher (which isn't reflected completely in her tier)"

And Cinder Fall who is equal to her is just solid multi city block in base, despite being equal to Glynda.

Someone fix this?

I know, it's just that I don't know much about RWBY and was kinda hesitant, especially about her with the Fall Maiden's powers.

At least Multi-City Block level is fine for Cinder Fall's profile. Glynda should scale to this as well.

Also, for the tiering for Grimm Dragon, what should his actual tiering be? (MAPSK's calculation for Grimm Dragon being 7-C was accepted at OBD, so we should make a final decision on that here).

Personally, I would just leave Cinder Fall's tiering as it is as Grimm Dragon > Cinder Fall from what I've heard.

Just leave Cinder Fall's tiering alone for now.

But she's equal to Glynda, who is at least 8-A, likely higher due to being much stronger than her students

The issue here is that most of the RWBY cast is sitting at the low end of MCB, which is shown via calc here , and here (last calc). To reach Small Town level, you need to have at least 1000 Tons of TNT via feat, which none of the RWBY cast comes even close to.

Glynda and Cinder Fall's AP should just be left as it is.

There are two Grimm Dragon calcs.

The earthquake town level one is rejected.

The fourth scaled one for mountaintop destruction which sits at town level is accepted.

Link for the mountain top destruction calc? I thought that was calc'd at Small Town level?

Edit: The calc for the Grimm Dragon that is currently in the profile uses seismic moment energy btw. Is anyone here okay with the calc in the profile?

...someone replaced it again? After I stuck it in there?

That's it, I'm locking the page.

The calc. Notice how it says "destroyed a mountaintop." I wrote that. Yet the calc linked is the EQ one which didn't have anything to do with the mountaintop.

So, do you agree with "At least 8-A, likely higher" for Glynda and "At least 8-A likely higher | At least Low 7-C" for Cinder?

Back