• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball/Chapter-104?id=260689#8

devilmite beam which manipulates the evil inside anyone's heart and makes them explode, was completely useless on goku...

so goku should have immunity to evil manipulation

Don't bump a thread after three hours, evil manipulation isn't thing here, and at best, it would be resistant. It was useless on Goku because he was pure of heart for Dragon Ball standards.

1. "Evil Manipulation" isn't a thing. This honestly sounds like morality manipulation.

2. This honestly sounds like it would be resistance rather than immunity. Just because one attack of a certain hax doesn't affect someone doesn't mean that they are completely immune. Someone with better morality manipulation should be able to bypass this resistance.

3. I'm honestly not sure if we even count the Manga as canon here. Might have to ask someone more knowledgable on Dragon Ball about that.

Edit: Ninja'd by Cal.

sorry for the bump...its just that people rarely comment on my threads (except dark649) and it always takes a few bumps before anyone notices them...

i said immunity because it was said:

"he doesnt have annnnyy' 'evil in his heart" - by devilman

"his heart is like a 'babys"' - by fortuneteller baba

"he doesnt have any impure thoughts" - by master roshi

HrishikeshM said:
sorry for the bump...its just that people rarely comment on my threads (except dark649) and it always takes a few bumps before anyone notices them...
i said immunity because it was said:

"he doesnt have annnnyy' 'evil in his heart" - by devilman

"his heart is like a 'babys"' - by fortuneteller baba

"he doesnt have any impure thoughts" - by master roshi
Someone with higher level morality manipulation could easily turn Goku evil or something so it's not really an immunity.

Goku not having any evil in his heart could simply mean that as a child, he was innocent.

And he was considered evil by every other Universe in the timeline. And by Zamasu.

DMB 1 said:
Goku not having any evil in his heart could simply mean that as a child, he was innocent.
And he was considered evil by every other Universe in the timeline. And by Zamasu.
I don't think Zamasu's opinion can be used to determine how moral someone is.

DMB 1 said:
every other universe and zamasu were wrong. because they misunderstood goku and zamasu had a god complex.

also morality manipulation is close but does not seem to be right for this because devilman is not turning goku evil or anything...he is just trying to manipulate the evil inside of goku which he had no trace of...

HrishikeshM said:
DMB 1 said:
every other universe and zamasu were wrong. because they misunderstood goku and zamasu had a god complex.
also morality manipulation is close but does not seem to be right for this because devilman is not turning goku evil or anything...he is just trying to manipulate the evil inside of goku which he had no trace of...
He's still manipulating a part of someone's morality. A part of a person's morality that Goku does not have. Hense, morality manipulation.

This is also super weak morality manip. Most morality users don't need the target to be evil/good at all; they can just make them evil/good. Goku would not be safe from that.

It would have been "Immunity to Evil Manipulation" if we had a page for evil manipulation, because there is no evil inside him to manipulate.

But like others have said, there is no such page. The closest thing is Morality Manipulation (I guess?), in which case it would only be resistance because morality manipulation is more advanced and versatile.

Since the topic has been answered I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back