• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed characters updating second round

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you all even saying? There was no time paradox, nor there was outliers or whatever
Outliers because when put next to literally every other feat Super Sonic has, it's just like "Uh yeah, this is so far from being consitent it ain't even funny" type of deal.

Outliers because when put next to literally every other feat Super Sonic has, it's just like "Uh yeah, this is so far from being consitent it ain't even funny" type of deal.
Super Sonic was never even close to his full power in any of his fights aside from the Solaris fight. Also, Super Sonic has variable tier on his AP so idk why that wouldn't also apply to his speed as well

It can't be an "outlier" when it's the peak of power, an outlier is the deviation outside the norm, but a peak would already be outside the normal, since that's what peak means

Anyways I agree with everyone else about leaving it to it's own thread

What even is this argument? Sonic being at his peak is already accepted, that's the entire point of variable tier, it's already on the profile

How do you know he never came close to full power to defeat villains aside from the Solaris fight
Because he's the only villain in the entire Sonic franchise to ever harm Super Sonic or damage him. Everyone else can at best push him back or stun him momentarily

I agree with Antoniofer and Medeus.

Anyway, can somebody please summarise what our conclusions are so far regarding which characters that need to have this statistic removed?

ok I'm finally done with my revisions, so is there anything new regarding the standards for immeasurable speeds that I missed? Or is it the same? Cause I'll explain the reason Blazblue has immeasurable speeds when I get this question answered.

We haven't modified our standards, but they probably need to get better clarified/more easily understood according to what I and others have stated earlier.

Ok, so here's basically the whole context regarding the whole transcending space and time stuff, the boundary does have statements of transcending space and time, and the whole realm can allow time travel for anyone capable of moving in the realm, though there's a bit more stuff I found that could help immeasurable speed. One of the characters explained that he went forward in time when he got to the Boundary, and after saying that, someone claims that he transcends time and space for being capable of time traveling. So if I'm not mistaken merely having the statement of transcending time and space isn't enough, and there needs to be proof for actual time travel through said statement through movement. If that's the case this should be the case given more than half the cast is capable of moving in the realm, and given how there's a statement of them being beyond time and space thanks to doing that, it should scale to the rest of the characters who replicated that feat. There's also the fact that the Black Beast is a literal out of control gate to the boundary, giving it access to the Boundary's powers given its out of control nature compared to normal cauldrons. I wanna know if this can qualify for immeasurable speed.

It's far more likely for its transcendence over time and space/status as beyond it to translate only into time/space-based gimmicks like it. Transcendence and being beyond stuff are as much as being Immeasurable as being called powerful being 3-A; why brought it up when it's not the real reason for the stat? With that aside you only got time travel, which is not Immeasurable on its own. Fiction also loves to have messed up time and space and make them justify odd and outright goofy time and space-based stuff.

If that place is like that they would only have immesurable on that specific place, outside of it they would not be immesurable

Also my point wasn’t just time travel, they literally need to move in the realm to time travel to begin with and one of the characters was flat out stated to transcend space and time for doing this. It’s not just the boundary that transcends it, it’s the characters doing said feat.

Attacking people's past might qualify; but I think that might be seen as a range feat that characters can reach previous time periods. But if the text has literally been described as faster than instantly, that would be very much solid evidence.

The attack was stated and shown to transcend a power to the point that someone who got hit in the present also got hit in the past by the exact same wound if that counts for something.

Another thing brought up is the difference between an attack with temporal AoE not always being evidence of Immeasurable combat speed or reactions.

That sounds like less they are so fast that they can attack in the past, and more the attack has an Ability that causes the damage to spread to the past as well.

Ok, and what about my point about the character transcending time and space for being able to move through time? Cause last time I checked that’s something Digimon characters have that allows for immeasurable speed.

Btw, somewhat related but shouldn’t Cloud of Darkness from FF3 have her infinite speed feat removed from her page? She only scales from that via timeless voids which don’t count last time I checked.

Thanks you for helping out.

Do any other characters scale from the immeasurable speed of The Cloud of Darkness?

Okay. Thanks a lot for helping out so much. I greatly appreciate it.

Please don't overdo it though. Even I have taken some hours off recently during the holidays.

Forgot about downgrading Leylin Farflier years ago, immeasurable speed is wrong. He just has a vague statement of transcending space-time.

As a Rank 7 Sacrificer he would scale above Rank 6 Warlock so that should be Sub-Relativistic. His others keys would just be FTL based on this

Swish! Swish! The moment the curse was broken, Leylin and Salilus both executed their moves. The two transformed into endless glows that crossed the speed of light in their intent to kill.
The entire space seemed to distort in a single moment. In a fraction of a fraction of a second, they’d exchanged hundreds of blows.-Chapter 1061

Of course might have overlooked something since i read the story years ago, but really don't intend on speeding a month reading 1200 chapters again.

Celestial and Zencha9 both make sense to me.

Nicol Bolas has immeasurable speed.

Likely Immeasurable (Able to exist outside the normal planes of the multiverse, having to willingly restrict himself in order to manifest within such a lower reality. Unaffected by changes to the timestream on a multiversal scale and Teferi's time manipulation)

Does this qualify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back