• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 1

@Everything12

The healing flames close the man's wounds, however they do not bring back his missing limbs and organs, the man crawls up to Alexander and speaks, sounding partially insane:

"There's no way you can beat that thing, never, ever, it's too much, everyone is dead, I'm dead, how am I talking to you?"

@Overlord and Jacky

While Jack successfully gets out of the way of the spinning golem, he runs straight into gunfire from the now hostile soldiers, the continous gunfire from the soldiers halts his movements as the golem is pelted by gunfire from Patricia, it glows even brighter, overloads and explodes, the shockwave from the resulting explosion shaking the ground around them and knocking everyone off balance, the soldiers continue firing at Jack.

@Dragon and Junko

The gloom laser hits the golem, dealing noticeable damage and distracting it momentarily, the distraction proves to be just what Silas needs to easily parry the blow, the golem is impaled by the manatech spear, which lets loose a large burst of energy as it obliterates the golem, the burst seems to stabilize the mana around the two.

@Kiryu

Jirah's tail connects with the man's body as he lands one last punch, decidedly weaker than the previous one, Jirah's attack proves to be enough to sever the man's fading life, his body seems to fade into pure mana and scatter around the room, leaving nothing of the man.

@Totadile

Harinder manages to redirect the blade away from himself, avoiding it, as he tries to attack the manatech clump, it deflects his attack with one of the blades attached to its body, it then slices at Harinder from 5 seperate angles, each with a different sharp object attached to its "body".

Harinder quickly realizes getting into melee was a bad idea, trying to deflect at least one of the blades with his own and evading any of the others he can and tries to get as far away from the manatech creature as possible, keeping that in mind. As Soon as he believes it's safe he will blast it with impure mana.

Giving a huff as he watched the mana scatter about, Jirah decided to press onwards, the lesser demon investigating the rest of the room.

Patricia nearly fell right into her rear end, but was able to stabilize herself as her ghosts didn't miss a beat and began shooting at the now hostile soldiers. "Hey! Get the hell out of their line of Fire! You're gonna be filled with holes!"

[Let's count up

>Hit by Tin Demon's blast

>Hit by whirwilnd

>Hit by big giant mana explosion

>Riddled with bullets

I think i would qualify as a Type 2 immortal by this point ovo]

HOLY SHEEEEEEET

I cramps Typhoon's speed boost to max potency and try to deflect the bullets coming my way, while infusing my sword with the power of wind.

@Everything12

"The creature... It's massive, misshapen, it killed everyone... It killed me..."

The man seems to begin losing consciousness

@Overlord and Jacky

The mana bullets fired by the soldiers are deflected with relative ease, as they get pelted by the bullets of the ghosts, one of manatech soldiers collapsed to pieces as a result, the other two stop firing for a moment as their guns begin to glow.

@Dragon and Junko

Dies heals relatively easily, the gloom in the area is thick enough that it can almost be seen by a normal person, meanwhile, Silas sees that the path the golems were heading towards seems to lead into an industrial area, he sees some corpses in the distance.

@Kiryu

The room seemed to have once been a common living room, chairs, tables and a couch were present, among damaged commercial manatech, Jirah saw a doorway leading outside with a shattered door.

@Totadile

Harinder deflects a single blade and evades two of them, he is sliced in the chest and arm by the remaining two blades before he moves away from the clump, the blast of impure mana hits the creature, it seems to cause the mana holding it together to mutate and distort, some of the blades attached to it turn to harmless pieces of metal, while some pieces of metal become weapons, the clump's shape changes to a less humanoid and it loses some of its structural integrity. After regaining its balance, the clump attempts to close the distance between it an Harinder.

"Well, shit," Patricia muttered as she kept her rifle pointed at the soldiers. If they'd make any moves, her and her ghost companions would turn them into Swiss cheese.

Harinder continues to back up, there is some distance to the hole he closed up so he has room for it, as he lets loose more blasts, as the pain wracks him. He'll need to heal himself after the fight, if he does succeed. He uses his wounded arm to hold the sword, to make it so that the blast might be more accurate and hopefully dangerous.

Seeing no other alternatives, Jirah cautiously made his way to the doorway, hesitantly stepping through to see what lay ahead.

"I can't deal with something like this now, alone."

Alexander turns in the opposite directions and runs.

Great, their rifles must have overheated or something.

I, while still using the speed boost from before, rush towards the two mana soldier and try to cut them both in half with a sinlge clean hit aimed at their chests,

@Everything12

As Alexander runs, he sees Dies and Silas walking in his direction. He also notices the signs of a battle behind them.

@Overlord and Jacky

Jack's speed boost seems to be functioning better than normal, he appears next to the mana soldiers in an instant and splits them in half, as they fall, their guns fire one last shot into the air, it seems to be supercharged, but does not deal any damage to the surroundings.

@Dragon and Junko

The two notice Alexander running towards them, some of the corpses seem to have various weapons, some broken, some functional, as well as some amounts of money.

Dies hears whispering telling her to stab Silas.

@Kiryu

Jirah walks out into what seems to be a commercial and residential area, shops can be seen all around, some collapsed, some still in tact, the area is scattered with dozens of corpses, meanwhile to the north some manatech soldiers are patrolling the area.

@Totadile

The blasts hit the clump head on, they separate some of the weapons attached to it from its body, the clump seems to be distorting even more, the impure mana affecting the mana holding it together, it keeps charging, firing 2 blasts of mana from cannons and shooting a sword at Harinder, however it seems to be collapsing as it goes.

Harinder is clearly worried about the 2 cannons, the best he can do is try to get behind cover when possible and dodge them when not, and the swords it shoots out he has to try to deflect with his own shortsword, and of course his only offense being the blasts he continues to let loose.

Alexander continues running "Yous two move it we need to get out of here, theirs a big moster nearby add I'd rather not fight it in this situation."

Taking notice of the soldiers, Jirah decided to keep out of sight of them. The demon proceeded to move to the south, away from the soldiers.

Back