• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 1

"And you thought that was a perfectly reasonable excuse to blow us up?" Patricia asked as she kept her rifle trained on the man. "You could've gotten us killed, and I sure didn't ask for a Purple Heart!"

"My attack has nothing to do with it, the explosion was caused by the mana destabilization created by the man that i was tring to kill, who's also the one that caused our powers to go hawire if you haven't realized."

I explain to the miitary woman

"And killin' him still isn't much of a good idea. You were the one who tried to kill him in the first place, causing all this shit to happen! You can't go 'round just killing people! We're supposed to work together or something. Demon lords and all that."

"One must eradicate the bad grass, that guy is either a betrayer or has no control over his own power, he's gonna kills us if we don't kill him first.

Also, you sure change your points of view quickly, since not even a few minutes ago you doubted the demons gods even works."

I respond.

"Well, look, all I know is that we're supposed to be some sort of team, and squad mates don't go around killing each other when things go south! You're as much of a danger as him if you decide to just kill people on a whim."

@Everything12

Alexander sees several holes leading into buildings around him.

@Junko and Dragon

As Silas passed through the wall of mana, he could feel his body being torn apart from the inside out, however, despite the pain, Silas seemed to be unharmed, however he felt exhausted from passing through, Silas saw an exit to the workshop, near it was some experimental manatech weapon and a few notes lying on a table, the golems were nowhere to be seen. Dies had completely healed by now.

@Jacky and Overlord

Jack and Patricia see several flows of mana exiting from the ground around them, they then notice something approaching them, overloaded manatech soldiers, they seem to be observing the group's actions.

@Kiryu

Jirah sees that he is located on the roof of a rather tall building, the roof is partially collapsed, a lone manatech soldier can be seen observing Jirah from a distance.

@Totadile

Harinder is in a tunnel under the district, the mana flow around him is very intense, however his body seems fine, if injured from the previous explosions.

Alexander uses those holes to travel around the rim of the area, looking for a exit.

"Eh, not like i even care about your opinion."

I tell to Patricia, while trying to activate Typhoon to double my speed.

"Anyway, we got company, so i'd be better if you pointed that thing on them,"

I say, referring to her rifle,

"Well hold on before you start killing people, you idiot," she muttered. He's going to end up dead one of these days. Fine by her...not taking her rifle off Jack, she glanced at the group in question. "Hey. Friend or foe?"

@Jacky and Overlord

The soldiers carefully eye the two, they dont seem to be attacking yet, but they are ready to attack.

@Dragon

The weapon seems to be a modified rifle.

The notes have generic information regarding the work of the man who owned the workshop, what stands out is this:

"Entry 73

I was commissioned to make a weapon to contain Experiment Nine in case it loses control, those fools have no idea what they're messing with, no matter, more profit for me, the weapon is a simple modified rifle, however it only has enough power for one shot, it should be able to assist in breaking through its power if they ever lose control of it"

@Kiryu

Jirah saw a hole in the roof, through it he could see some stairs.

Dies has a similar experience passing through the wall of mana, she feels great pain and then some exhaustion, but is undamaged, she sees Silas reading the notes.

"Pull that gun away from me"

I tell the military woman.

"and you two, respond already"

I say while pointing at them.

The soldiers dont respond, their bodies are overflowing with mana, they are still looking at Jack and Patricia.

[Sorry if this wasnt clear enough, but the manatech soldiers are not human, they are constructs]

"Robots, great, anyway, got a mission to do, so gotta move."

I look around for an exit or a way to continue further.

Carefully, Jirah began climbing his way down the stairs, clutching the stairs as he kept an eye out for any sign of danger whilst climbing.

Patricia narrowed her eyes as she still kept her gun on Jack. A medal on her body glowed intensely as three ghosts popped out. One aimed their gun at Jack. "There we go. Sorry, I need some self assurance," she said as she began to follow.

"What are we doing Here now?"

Harinder knowing full well someone tried to assault him. Decides to attempt to heal himself with blood magic and try to head further under the district. If the source was underground he'd find it, and if it wasn't the man that charged at him earlier would have a harder time locating him. Thinking to himself he attempts to blast the rubble after he gets a safe distance inside it in hopes that blocking off the passage would mean that if the source did become volatile he could protect them if not. It meant that he could save himself for a bit longer. His primary goal had to be survival both personal and group here as his powers meant that the reckless attacks he got from any of the others would put them all in jeopardy.

@Everything12

Alexander enters a partially collapsed factory, there seem to be 3 large manatech soldiers roaming around it, similar to the one he fought before, but overloaded with mana, they havent detected you yet.

@Overlord and Jacky

There are 2 paths, the main road and a side road, the main road is being guarded by the soldiers, they seem to be watching you to see if you'll attack or move closer. The side road has a golem roaming around further in, however it doesn't see you. Both paths are littered with collapsed manatech.

@Dragon and Junko

The two exit the workshop and see that they are now on a different road than before, one side leads further into the anomaly, the other seems to lead to a dead end, they see the golems heading further into the anomaly. They see reality bending slightly up ahead.

@Kiryu

As Jirah climbs down the stairs, he sees movement, a humanoid figure moves around downstairs, he can see some light coming from the figure.

@Totadile

Harinder successfully heals himself with blood magic, at the cost of some of his blood, but not enough to cause any significant harm, his blast blocks off the area behind him, around him he sees gears spinning erratically, broken pipes, moving pieces and mana bursting out from various areas, the tunnel leads further into the anomaly.

"There's an anomality in this part of the city and the quest is to find out what is casuing it."

I respond to the military woman, while going towards the three mana soldiers, sword ready in case they decide to attack me.

Alexander decides, with his powers acting so chaoticly recently. its best not to attract their attention and sneak past them

Harinder looks around being careful to not run into any obvious dangers he heads towards the tunnel. After all there was no back anymore just forward. So with that in mind he headed in, Sighing and accepting that his lot in this life would make him a lone wolf and outcast, it wasn't like his previous life had him being chummy with others either, so it wasn't that much of a change and if he did progress maybe someday he might make a friend, and he might save the world.

"How about you don't touch your sword like you're gonna kill them? You already don't look friendly." She rolled her eyes as she followed Jack to make sure that he wouldn't try to kill anyone else.

"Oh, what, the military won't friendly now? At least I'm not looking like I'm gonna shoot them. The only one I'd be botherin' ta shoot is you."

Back