• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Taking Another Leave of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay @Rep, take all of the time you need for your mother, don't treat VSBW as a heavy burden to you and instead focus all of your attention to her since family always comes first after all.

Geezums! It's okay, Rep. Everyone here will be just fine. You go ahead and spend time with your mother. And for everyone's sake, please make the most of these last days with your mom! After all, there's a good chance you'll never see her again, so make it count!

I'm truly sorry for all of these mishaps that happened to you. I hope that a miracle will come to you and your mom will recover.

And don't worry too much about this place tho, you can leave it to me if you want to.

Good luck.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I don't even know what to say. You can't be here even for minor edits or consultation. Just devote all your attention towards your mother.

I wish a miracle happens for your mom.

I am extremely sorry to hear this. It is absolutely awful, and I have no plattitudes to help cheer you up, nor the proper social skills to handle situations like this very well, but I have had friends in similar situations who managed to eventually work through their grief, although it obviously took a long time.

Please take as much time off as you need to be with your family. It is far more important than this wiki.

Ryukama said:
Oh my ******* god I am so sorry. You have nothing but my deepest sympathies and my utmost best of wishes. Please for the love of god just forget about this site. Your mother needs you right now. You have to be there for her and not have your attention divided by the wiki. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you doing this. The site will be just fine. This very, very obviously comes first.
Take care and I absolutely hope that everything will turn out alright.
Couldn't have said it better myself...

I can only say: Good luck to you, take as much time as you need, and we will all be here for when you're ready to come back.

Ryukama said:
Oh my ******* god I am so sorry. You have nothing but my deepest sympathies and my utmost best of wishes. Please for the love of god just forget about this site. Your mother needs you right now. You have to be there for her and not have your attention divided by the wiki. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you doing this. The site will be just fine. This very, very obviously comes first.

legit I no better words than what ryu said. GL man hope for the best

Ryukama said:

F

This struck me fiercely. Take whatever time you can with her, and give her as much energy as you. We're all here for you, and everyone wants you to do not only what's in your best interests, but what's in the best interests of your mother as well. Take much care.

It saddens me deeply to read this. As others have said, there is no need for you to apologize for anything. Real life always comes first. And in a situation like this your thoughts and attention is needed elsewhere. I can only repeat it - we are very sorry for you and your entire family and wish you all the strenght you need to make it through this time. Coming from a family which battled cancer itself I know you will need it.

Take all the time and most importantly, take care.

I have to regretfully report that my mom suffered complications in the intensive care unit today. I had to say my last goodbyes to her at 1:09 a.m. New York Time.

I don't want to turn this into a pity party for myself, so I'm closing this thread after I leave this response here. I am eternally thankful for the outpouring of support I've received here. I'm going to need a lot of time to think.

Again, thank you all for your kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back