• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Taking Another Leave of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
I'm sorry to take another leave of absence so soon after my last one, but my father has informed me today that my mother's condition is now terminal. She has been fighting cancer since 2012 and she currently has only months or weeks left to live. Naturally, this has drained me mentally and emotionally and I simply can't muster up the drive to edit profiles right now. I don't know how long I'll be absent this time. I'll be available for consultation and minor edits but I doubt I'll be participating in major projects. I apologize for any inconveniences I'm causing in advance. For now I'm signing off.

Oh my ******* god I am so sorry. You have nothing but my deepest sympathies and my utmost best of wishes. Please for the love of god just forget about this site. Your mother needs you right now. You have to be there for her and not have your attention divided by the wiki. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you doing this. The site will be just fine. This very, very obviously comes first.

Take care and I absolutely hope that everything will turn out alright.

Oh wow, another leave so soon.

Good luck to both you and your mom, hope she succeeds in the fight against cancer.

Ryukama said:
Oh my ******* god I am so sorry. You have nothing but my deepest sympathies and my utmost best of wishes. Please for the love of god just forget about this site.
^^^^^This

This site should not be on your mind

This is tragic news. As always, you have no obligation here and real life always comes first. I hope your mother can live as long as is comfortable and that your time with her be as fulfilling and comforting as possible in this situation. You have my prayers and I think I speak for everyone in saying: take as long as you need.

If your mother needs you beside her then no need for you to even think about this site at all, family comes before everything

I really don't know what to say beside may god by with your mother and ease her pain ~

I honestly can't say any better than Ryukama, Assaltwaffle and others did. Take all of your time you need and don't even dare to think about this wiki.

This is terrible to hear. It is really devastating, and even though I have never known you beyond this site, I still feel for what you are going through. I can only wish you my most sincere sympathy, hopes, and words of support.

Please, take all the time you need in the world, and dedicate it to your mother and family. Nobody here will judge you for it. We understand, and have the hopes that things may yet take an unexpected turn.

Best wishes. Please take care.

This is terrible man... hope you can survive the many issues that will stem from that, I really hope you turn out ok.

Cancer can eat a big one to be honest.

I'm surprised I'm about to tell this to someone I technically don't even know when only a handful of my real life friends know this.

My sister was born only seven months into mother's pregnancy. She died five days later. A year later, I came in.

I was born only eight months in, in only slightly better condition than my sister. I was rushed to the ICN. The doctors told my mother I hardly had two weeks, and that it'd be impossible for me to make it through more than a month. I was basically a ticking time bomb.

Please, for the sake of your family, don't give up on yourself. Expectations and predictions can be shattered. Take as much time off this wiki as you need, and be there for her. No matter what, try to do the best for your mother. I consider you a friend and I really, really hope it turns out okay.

Dash towards your family and cling to it without looking back just because of a two-hour hobby.

He doesn't want to show up here as he doesn't want his sudden appearence to distract anyone.

But Follow Doctor Freeman gives his best condolences as well, and he wishes you and your mother the absolute best.

I hope but nothing for the best for you and your mother. Let us hope that a miracle can happen.

Jeez that's horrible. Take all the time you need. The wiki ain't everything. Though we've had little interactions, I wish you best of luck. Take care.

I Don't know what I can say to make you feel any better and I can't imagine what you must be going through....just know that I wish nothing but the best for you and your mother.

God, I'm so sorry to hear that. My mother's a cancer survivor too, and while it wasn't nearly as serious I somewhat understand a bit of what you'e going through. Please don't worry about this place and spend as much time as you can with your family.

I'm sorry to hear about that, but yeah take all the time you need off the wiki to spend time with your family. I hope everything works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back