• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: MUTUAL DYNAMICS

One of my favorite titles are ones that highlight the similarity between characters, either showing their similar roles or highlighting another similar fight a character has gone through before. My favorite one of the latter is Nightmare Moon vs DayDawnbreaker. Problem is with this match is that this dynamic can go both ways, is Chelshia fighting another pirate monster girl? Or is Catra fighting another awkward hero? I can't choose...

Anyway enjoy the match
● ------------------------------------- ●
Ragazza's restaurant is usually quite empty with only a few repeat customers coming back. Chelshia in particular was one of such customers, at least during her limited stay at the town, mainly due to the place serving pizza. Today however, she brought along a friend...

"So... are you gonna order anything?" the server asked.
"Nope! I can't process food" Penny replied.

"I'll be eating for her! Don't worry" Chelshia added before taking another bite from the pizza.
"You know, I'm not paid enough to care about this. Enjoy your meal, you two. Just pay upfront" the server replied.

While Chelshia enjoyed her meal, Penny decided to process all the data she had collected from their tour on the island. It was a world with a unique dominant species with a rather odd and almost comedic history. Yet most intriguing was the chimera's backstory, a synthetic being made for combat and now seemingly going off doing her own thing. The maiden android wondered for a moment if this was something possible for her to achieve as well, being able to choose her own fate, even of it costed her something great. During her pondering, she almost missed the most recent file regarding Chelshia, seemingly made around the time she arrived at the trapped realm and possibly-

"Hey, snap out of it!" Chelshia exclaimed, earning Penny's attention.
"Don't worry, Chelshia. My systems are currently running at an optimal pace" she replied, earning her friend's relief.

"Good, just worried for your safety... and mine. What are you thinking about this time?".
"Chelshia, you were created for a specific task, right? To defend this island from those pirates? Now that it's done, how have you been feeling".

"Kinda nice actually. Getting trapped in that realm, I got to meet with a lot of really cool people and do some really fun stuff! Nothing beats a lazy Sunday with pizza though but some have gotten close".
"And would you still be willing to do your original task if necessary?".

"That's actually why I wanted to come back here today..." Chelshia said before noticing a familiar figure by the door "Oh, there she is! Hey mom!". This quickly caught Penny's attention, recalling the monster girl's odd family dynamic with both parents being called "mom" though this isn't the professor. Standing by the doorway was a female humanoid with a bluish head, her attire that of a law enforcement officer. Zooming in on her badge, the maiden android got her name, Bernadette.

"Chel! Oh I missed you so much! I came here as quick as I could!" she greeted before quickly bringing Chelshia into a hug so tight, her own head popped off.
"Mom~ I come here every weekend!" the chimera asked before reattaching her mom's head back onto her body "I heard there was an emergency. That's why I came early today. Are the pirates back?!".

"Worse, interdimensional invaders" she explained, showing a logo of the aforementioned organization "They call themselves the horde. Their scouts arrived with an ultimatum yesterday and while we managed to fight them off, they plan on coming back. So far, I have reason to believe they've been collecting intelligence".
"They won't find any intelligence here" Chelshia replied.

"No, not that kind of intelligence! They've sent spies! And worse still, most of them are just like us, monsters. I've worked day and night trying to find more of them but I just can't!" Bernadette lamented.
"You mean like her?" Penny asked while pointing at a nearby catgirl patron "She lacks any and all forms of documentation".

"Wait, you can do that?".
"All citizens must be documented in one way or another for jurisdiction purposes. You are aware of this aspect of governorship, right?".

"Um... Of course I do! Alright spy! You're coming with me, and don't try anything catty" Bernadette exclaimed while holding a pair of handcuffs, the patron sighing in disappointment. Just as the sheriff got close, she was suddenly struck in the gut, followed by electricity shocking her in place as the patron stood up, a stun baton in-hand.

"2 months. I spent 2 months without any documentation, using my own real name, wearing an outfit that screams 'hey, I'm evil' and it took you that long and outside help to find me?!" the patron said before turning off her baton.
"Wait, Catra's your real name? I should've known! You were there when my cinnamon bun was taken!" Bernadette accused, earning a facepalm from Catra.

"I really hope you all at least have a fight or flight response" she threatened, her claws extended. She quickly slashed ahead of herself, sparks flying between them as Chelshia dashed forward, her stone arm taking the hit. For the first time in her mission in the island, a smile crept up her face which was followed by her kicking back her opponent, landing a safe distance away from her.

"Oh yeah, the hero. Every universe has one of these. Once you know one, you know them all~" she taunted.
"W-Well, cynical villains aren't unique either! And at least we're not responsible for edgy anti-heroes that saturate the market and ruin beloved characters!" Chelshia replied, earning Catra's interest.

"Hmm, you know more than you let on. This is gonna be fun~".

• 8-C versions used
  • Catra has optional equipment
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Ragazza Plains
latest

• Both characters have prior knowledge
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Adora Lover : 0
  • Pizza Lover : 7
  • Incon : 0

EJhTlOJXUAAt13Q.jpg

VS
6fab7c7e5e8379fe1eafeb073bd54986.png

Last edited:
😳
Catra's opponent intelligence states that she fought pirates.
Catra was born into soldiers who took a decent part of the planet and has Military training with weapons and martial arts.

While she has her agility+martial arts to dodge. Chelshia with Fireball + Speed Boost and Transformation should be able to take this one.
I just don't see Catra doing well against those hax she barely dodged a laser beam, So I'm voting for Chelshia.

Back