• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I’m Radioactive, Radioactive | Hulk vs Garou GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain Garou's time travel? By the profile, it doesn't even seem to be combat applicable.
He technically did perform it, it just kinda didn't work because God felt like killing him, so only his soul went to the past briefly.
though, since he wouldn't really have a reason to get turned into salt by God, it wouldn't really apply here I guess.

Pretty OP technique

Basically Garou, imagines his "Inner Universe". Particles and Anti-Particles generated in pairs by Garous cosmic rays. Garou then manipulates each of these subatomic particles to begin moving in opposite directions. The subatomic particles then begin to imitate each other's movements. After that Garou then gets sent back in time and can basically choose when in the past he wants to arrive. He can reverse causality via Grandfather Paradox with a Zero Punch. Which is basically a punch that lands before it is thrown or even considered a punch.
He technically did perform it, it just kinda didn't work because God felt like killing him, so only his soul went to the past briefly.
though, since he wouldn't really have a reason to get turned into salt by God, it wouldn't really apply here I guess.
Got it, first; someone needs to rewrite the time travel explanations on his profile because it sucks rn, lmao.

Now, even if he does that, shouldn't Hulk's Green door just... keep reviving him? With time travel, it seems like an incon, without it, Hulk wins.

Also, I got told off-site that Garou's time travel is something out of character for Garou to do in combat, is that true?

Got it, first; someone needs to rewrite the time travel explanations on his profile because it sucks rn, lmao.

Now, even if he does that, shouldn't Hulk's Green door just... keep reviving him? With time travel, it seems like an incon, without it, Hulk wins.

Also, I got told off-site that Garou's time travel is something out of character for Garou to do in combat, is that true?
Well, I suppose he would use it if hes either Blood lusted or knows he's going to die. Like a last resort basically He wouldn't just casually use it lol

Also Garou would just kill Hulk before he has access to the Green Door, His resurrection isn't an ability given from birth. With time travel its Garou's victory

Not gonna lie, the idea of Garou going back in time to kill baby Hulk is ******* stupid, lmao. The hell he's going to do after? Going around the world, asking all children if they're baby hulk? "Oh yeah, I'm going to become the Hulk in the next 20 years, why you ask stranger?"

And doesn't Garou have a code too? I doubt he's going to kill a kid, he actually befriended one, right? Yeah, mix that with the (still unsure) fact that time travel is not something IC for Garou to use in combat, this seems like a Hulk W.

I am in your walls
maxresdefault.jpg

Ḑ̵̴̸̶̴̴̶̴̸̶̵̶̶̴̴̴̵̶̸̴̶̴̵̷̶̶̸̷̴̶̴̵̸̷̵̴̵̷̸̷̷̶̶̷̴̵̶̸̸̸̵̷̸̴̸̴̸̴̴̵̷̵̵̸̶̸̴̵̵̴̧̢̨̧̡̡̨̧̨̨̡̨̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͕̰̲̪̼̱̬̜̲̝͓̺̜͎̠̱̠̘̥̼̩͕̜͍̻̩͔͕̫̝͉̹̝͇̰̥̹̰̲͇͖̮̝͍̭̫̙̖̤͚̗̝̤͙͉̳̗͓̖͓͈͚̙͚̮̮̯̹͇͙̙̻̣̙̙̳͈͎͖̘̗̯̩̲̫͇̠̤͙͓̳̣̙̦̳̗̤͉̺̝̳̠̟̭̖̫̞̣͕̲̹̙̖̗̜̙͓͈̰͙̩̙̞͖̼̜̰̪̰̣̪̟̻͚̹̤͓͈̠̲̭̪̝̱̩̙͔̝̲͉̩̫͙͍͍̺̓̀̈́̅̂͒̋̅̀́̄͐̇̎̂̀̈́͛̉̓̽̀̈́̉̄̈́͗̑̾̇͋̈́͒͛͒̂̈́̈́̎̿̊̈͂̀̉͑́̏̿͒̉̿͂̈͂̋̌̄͂̂̈́̅̋̇͛̍́̏̽̆́̓́͊̐̌̋̄̈́̄͒̀̊́̊̏̀͒̅͐̽̄̐͋̓̎̎͂̏̎̏̀̒̀̐̄̈́̾̾̓̊̓̀͛͐͂͆͑́̆͆̔̀́̍̌̊̑͛́̈́̂̌́́̄́̒̑̀̆̽̀̀̄̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅȇ̶̸̸̴̵̷̵̵̸̴̸̸̶̶̷̷̸̴̶̵̸̶̶̵̸̸̵̸̶̷̸̶̵̵̷̶̸̵̴̶̷̷̵̸̴̴̴̴̴̴̶̸̴̷̴̸̸̷̷̵̸̴̵̶̷̶̶̷̷̶̴̡̢̨̨̨̡̨̡̢̢̡̧̡̨̡̖̠̘̖͖̻̞̣̖̞̗̺̖͔̥̟̞̝̫̹͚̰̟͔̯̭͚̱̗͙̙̫̬̫̳̩̹̱̩̗̫̖̤̜̺̩̱̠̝̯̠̹̰͈͎̦͇̯̟̘̗̥͇̪̗̘̙̘̫̙̲̮͈̣̮̻͕͖̯͎͚͖̬͖̲̟̮̭̖̳̲̮̠̣̘̟͉̣͉̞͔͚̘̮̝̦̘͕͙̪̻̤̳͎͖̻̜͙̘̹̩̺̟͕̩̘͙̯̹̠͇̦̦̜̳͉̪̪̬̮͖̻̝̱̼̮̟̺̼̝̲͑̉̊̊̓̈̏̂̀̎͆͂̔͊̄͐̿͌̋̅̈́̃̈̌͒̐́͑̏̒̐̒̾̌͋̈́̊͆̐͗̿̊̐̑̄̽̓̒̇͆̒͑̔̀̉͂́̈́̊͊̈̇͑̀́̀̃͊́̏͑͗͌̍̑͑̀̍̌̇̓͆̾͗̋̈́͊̆̈́̿͗̽̀̈́́͌͐̂̃̔̓̾̉̋̌̔͌͒̎͆́̽̈́̒̍̉̊͑͊̂́͋̔͊͆̅̑̊̀͊̇͒̉͛̓͊̆̈́̊̌̉̊̌̀̑͗̋̋̉͒͘̕̕͘͘͘͘̚̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅs̵̸̶̶̴̴̸̶̷̷̷̵̷̵̶̴̴̷̶̶̵̶̷̶̸̴̴̶̵̴̴̵̴̴̴̴̢̡̧̡̨̡̧̡̯͍̞̱̥̩̙̺̱̣͓͔͖̼͙̬̟͚͕͇̠̬̟͉̬̬͖̦̝̙̗̝̫̩͉͕̲̠͍̙͍̣͖̬̟̟̤͇̹̫̤͔͖͈̺̮̭̳̼̘̳̳̹̪̙͍̮̭̝̥͗̊̍̀͐̌̋́́̉̈͆̂͐͑̈́̇͌̀̇̌̈́̔̅̎̏̽̉̓̊͌̿̍̿̎̅́͂̾̑̓̓̈̑̅̐̈́̔̓̉̾̈͆́̽̈̃̊̎̂̉̍̌̔̑̃̂̐̏̆̽̾͛̽̅̄̉͐́̆͌̀̍͗̀͋̒̍̀̚͘̕̕͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅt̴̴̵̷̷̴̵̴̶̶̶̴̴̴̷̴̶̶̸̷̵̸̷̴̷̵̵̵̵̴̵̸̸̴̴̷̸̷̶̸̷̵̵̵̷̷̴̴̷̢̨̢̢̡̡̨̨̨̡̡̛̛̛̛͉̖̭̰̙͚̜̦̣̭̮̼͙̘͓̩̼̰͈͍̥̭̗̺̰͈̱̯͙̩̣̞̠͔̣̠̩͖̤͙͎͉̥̩̟̤͈̞̬̱͉̳͔̟̳̘̬̯̦̠̜̠̠̮͉̫͖̲͔͚͎̤̣̝̰̦̯̞̞͕̯̫͉̤͔͍̜̜̱̫̥̖̦̠͙̲̮͈͚̯̝̖̖͎͉͍̦̹̞̙͉͕̑͂͌́͋̅́̾͂̀̊͑́͊͌̊̂̔͑̍͌͊̿͂͌̂̐̃̎̽͋́̆̿̓͛̏̇̅͗͑̓̽̋̆̓͛̐̃̈͑̆͐̒̽́̀̓̋̉̿͊́̎͒̈́̋̅̀̒̈́̽̀̂̑̏̈́͊͆͑̂̓̓̎̽͊̐̀̓́̀̈̒͊͊̇̈́̏̓̈̓͋̏̌͋͘̚̕̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͠ͅͅr̵̸̸̴̵̴̷̵̷̸̸̸̶̴̶̶̵̵̷̴̵̶̶̸̵̶̸̸̷̷̷̷̴̴̷̸̷̸̵̶̶̶̸̵̷̷̶̴̸̴̨̡̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̦͙̣̗̣͉͇̜̺̝͓͎̞̥̲͓̭̮̞̫̬̱͍͕̟͇̭͕͓̳͇̬̹͖̝͍̟͎͖̜̮̪͍̝͖̦̪̗͚̬̰͙̯̣̮͚̭̦͓͔̪̹̭̩̱͙̹͔̬̠͍̼̭̻̬̖̲̳̬͎̳̤̗͍̰̖͎̣̼̮̰̝̖̗̙̭̰̯̼̼̼̩̟̲̻̮̳͕̘͉̞̹͕͍͇̖̾̄͛͋̓̈́̿̀̐̆́̾̉̉̈́̃͋̔̈́̅́̑̂̊̉͐̓͐͑̌̽͊̌̋̀̂͊̓͊͂͂̓̒̊̄̑̉͑̑́̔̓̎͆̈́̽̋̓́͌̐̌̇̎̔͌͗̑̓͂̿͑̆̅̄͗͆͂̄̈̃̂̀͋͋̋͑̉̀̽̂͌̍̅̀̾̈̔̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅǫ̵̷̸̸̴̶̴̵̴̴̴̷̷̶̶̴̸̸̶̶̸̸̷̴̸̶̵̵̸̵̵̶̶̶̴̸̶̶̷̸̷̸̸̵̵̸̸̶̴̶̵̶̴̷̶̶̴̴̶̴̵̷̷̸̴̵̸̴̸̵̸̶̸̸̷̴̴̷̴̷̸̷̸̴̵̵̡̧̢̧̢̨̨̨̨̡̡̨̢̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̜̫̝͇̱̫̫͇̰̟̱̘̬̩̖̮̹͉̤̙̪͈̞̱̜͈͖̤̟̫̳̭͎̰̫̪̤̳͔̯̖̖͖͔̗̜͕̦̻̩̗̟̲͍͕͔͉̱̮̩̹̘̱̪̲̫̠̙̱̰̙̫̳̬͖̖̭̰̱̰̮̠̖̱͇̦̻̰̻͖͚͙͍̲̹̻͕̺͈̤͎̟͕͕̙͔̪̲̹̜̬͙̣̼̥̖̠̬̼͕̳͙͙͖͚͉̺͖͙̟̜͈̠̲͎̗̗̮̗̹̻̭͉͉̠͓̙̰̫̤͈̭̫̘̙͔̳̲͎̻̤̞̤̜͇̗̤̪͕̳͉͇̪̖̩͇͉͕̟̀͌̑́̏͆̓̀̈́͗͐̾͒̅̾͑̓̏͐̎́̉̏̅̂̌̃̆́͋̊͋̾̂̅̈́̏̓̓͊̓̊̏̊̐͂̅͊̀̑̒͑̈́͆́̐̀͊̈̓̀̈́͑̓̍̀̽̌̏̐̆̅̾͒̀͐̓̉͊̋́̀͊͆̅̄͌̅̆͗͑̇̀̋͋̎̏̂̋̓̋̔̒͆͒̓̽̿͛̋͌͑͐͒͗̋̌͛̾̌͗̿͆̽̑̃͗̉͐̀̀̔̈́̈̿́̒̑͛̿͊̂̑͌̽̽̃̃̅̂͑̈́͆̀̽̍̈́͆̔̊̏̒͐̃́̇̌̀̎́̉̈́̈̀̀̽̉̊͘̚̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅç̵̷̶̸̴̴̶̵̷̴̸̴̸̴̴̶̶̷̶̷̸̵̷̸̸̵̵̴̴̶̷̵̶̶̵̴̵̷̵̵̴̨̧̡̢̧̡̧̨̛̤̪̬͖̣̖̮̼̫̳̯͔͉̱͓̣̮̰͔̰͇͚̤͚̹͈̖͍̙͍̳̱̝̻͈̙̲̼͈̪̦͓̱̖̪͕̜͎̝̖̩͔̪̘͉͚̙̪̩̮͖̮͙͔̫͔̠̺̟̭͖͎̤̤͓̝͖̗̻̠̹̳̳̪͇͎̤̻͖̮̦̌͌̈́̓̆̽̒̎̋͒̋͋̑̾̆̿̑̍͊̅̾̆́͊̂̊̏̄̐̅͗̎͋̽̈́̈͊͆͌̏̋̃̀̄͆̂̄͒̑̐̀̎͒̈́̿̓̏̈́͌̈́͆͌̈͊̄͆̅͒̿́̈́͗̓́̈͑́͑̉̀͆͊̅̑̀̑̽̇̔͘̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅa̸̴̶̷̵̷̸̢̨̼̗̤͙͖͚̻̣͚̪̜̟̭͙̤̿͂̿̀͌̂̎̈̑̚͝ŕ̵̵̵̸̵̸̸̴̶̶̷̸̶̴̴̵̷̶̸̷̶̸̶̶̴̸̵̸̵̸̸̸̸̶̵̷̷̷̶̵̷̶̷̴̸̵̷̶̶̶̵̴̴̴̵̸̸̶̴̸̴̷̴̵̸̡̢̢̢̧̢̡̨̧̧̨̡̨̨̨̢̧̧̢̡̼̪̦͔̻̖̙̪͍̜̙̤͙̘̣͓͇̪͕̪̝͓̖̲̟͚̱̙̫̺̱̩̞̮̝̰͈̭͕̪̟̰̼̱̰͇̟̻̲̹̲̟͈̘͚̻̙̟̠̖͔̖̦͇̻̖͉̬̜̜̞̞̠̺̠̣̥͓̙̬͖͈̞̥̰̤̗̰̻̘̱͉̬͎͖̮͎̗̺͔̱̮̭̳̭̙̩̩̬͙̺̬̰͍̞̯̼͉̬̘̹̤͓̥̠̦͎̳̯̰͔̫̲͚̯̠̥͇͉͚̹̹̲̝͕̩͈̖̋̌̈̾̉͗́̉̐͆̌̋̀̄̀̅̑͌̃́̑̎̓́̒̐͂̒̀̔̄̓̒̊̏̋̍̑̃́͆̿͊̏̈̋̇̐͊̈́͑͐̍̒̏̇̉̿̿͑̀͑̓̿̌̃̅͐̿̊́͆͛̀̑̆̍͑̍̑͑̂̅̑̀̑͒͂̆̀̈̀̿͗̆̄̉̒̔͑̾͛̈̂͑̎̒͌̈́̔̋̕̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̴̴̷̵̵̸̵̸̵̸̶̶̴̷̴̶̸̵̶̷̴̴̵̶̸̵̶̷̴̸̸̵̷̷̶̴̶̴̴̴̵̵̵̸̵̵̷̵̴̶̸̵̴̸̸̷̵̸̵̴̷̵̴̷̨̧̨̢̧̡̧̨̨̨̢̧̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̼̥̭͓̬̹͇̖̯̮̥̪͓̞̪̪̩͉̫̘̮̼̯̯͇̟͔̼̣̮͍̙͚̙͔̣̼͈̣̼̯͇̮̜͍̜̦̣̜͎͕̤̘̝̻̙̩̗̱̙̘̱̺͎̫̰̳͚͓̜̥̗̭͖̬̠̲̜̪̲̥̝͇͇̺̺̘͎̪͔̯̖̘͙̤͖̻̫̦̠͍̠̻̜̯̥̮̫͉̯̳̩̫̫̗̩̖͖̻̗̰̺̟̙͉̻̯̠̥̻͍̥̮̼͈̲̭̺̈́̏̋̒͊̀́̽́͂̐͌́͆̌͊̌̌́̋͛̽̽̄̀̈͋̆̄̀̈̀͗̽͒͌͌̐́̌̈̐̐̌̍̿̿̆̀͐͆̍̒͌̍̐́̀̂̿́̆̍̏͂͛̇̂͐́̈́̋͛̔̄̒͑̂̅̾̂̒̌̑͒̆̏̽͛͗͋̀͋͒͒̈̀̈́̿̐͆̉͛́̆̓͗͑̐̐͗͐̄̂̌̊̎̓͂̎̀̑̀̐̔́̾͑̋͂̏̓̊͗̐̔̎͛̓̕̕̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅứ̴̵̷̴̵̵̵̸̷̴̵̴̵̶̷̵̷̴̵̷̵̸̷̵̷̴̴̶̸̸̸̶̸̴̸̴̸̶̷̵̶̴̵̶̶̶̸̵̷̴̴̶̴̴̵̸̷̴̷̷̴̵̴̵̸̷̵̴̴̴̵̴̢̧̢̢̡̢̡̢̧̧̧̧̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̝͎͖̰͚̫̟͍̯̘͚̻̝͚̹̹͎̬̜̹̦̱̰͓̫͚̤̖̬̝̠̣͉̙̭̦̞̞̗̫̹̫̟͖̖̥̪̬͍̱̳̘̯̗͖̯̰̱̗͓͔̗̝͖̥̖͔͎͙̹͓̖̰̟̱̳̤̱̪͔̰͓̦̺͚̬̞̦͖̖̺̩̯̳̳̞̭̫̘̪͕͓̱̱͇̻͎͉̗͔̥̯̜̮͇̟̥̗͎̹̻̰͎̺̺̘̣̙͚͕̥͓̭̯̹̦̪͉͈͙̯̭͚̰̮̳̤̩̄͋͗̽͂͆̍͛̀̽̇̊́͊́̈́̔̌̐̏̀̈́͗̿̎̅̎͐̈́̔͂̇̇̈͋̉̓͒͒̈͂͗̆͆̿̽̿̎̔͂̈́̏̇̔̏͗̅͊̐̂̋̈́̄́̀̒͛͛̓̀̌͆̓̐̉̌̈́͗͗̉͑͛͆͒͗̎́̓͌̂̎̑̇̆͌͌̉̓̒̔͊͊̎̑͌̏͊͐͌̒̔̅̿̓̏̑̈́̂̀̈̍̃̒̓̂͒̅̃̍̀̓͂̎̋́͆̇̓͗̋̇̾͘̕̕͘̚̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅm̸̸̵̶̶̸̸̷̷̶̵̶̷̴̸̸̴̷̶̸̵̷̶̶̴̴̴̴̵̷̴̷̵̷̵̷̷̶̴̷̸̸̷̸̸̸̷̵̨̧̢̨̧̧̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̼͚̹̬̹͉͉͓̖̣̘̝͈̰̣̘̱̫̦̪͖͔͈̫͍̱͈̙̠̳̥̬͓͕̞̩̼͓̳̹̮̪̰̣̣̙̻̲̪̲̞̲͚̠̹͙̻̥͓̼̩͎̦̺̳͍̺̼̳̲̬̘̪̜̞̠͖͉̹͍̪̰͓̩̯͎̼̦͆͆̋͊͆́͆̋̀̽̊́̒̿͑́̈́̈́̓̔̓̋̓̅̃̒̽́̔̆̈̓̿́̒̌͗̑̓̄͐́̈́̈́̒́͗̃̈͐̋̅̿̾̏͌̎̒́̀̀̈́̀̍͐͛̃́̓̎̑̒̎́̽́͐͌̂̎̎̈́̆̽̒̊̀̇͋̓̓̈́́̃̽̏͋̂̈́͊̀̔̎͛̊͋̆̄̽͛͌̓̒͘̚̚̕͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅ ̷̷̷̶̸̸̷̷̷̴̶̵̷̴̸̷̵̵̸̸̵̵̷̵̴̷̶̴̷̵̵̴̷̷̴̴̸̵̶̸̵̴̷̶̸̸̶̴̶̵̷̶̷̷̶̵̶̸̷̸̸̷̶̶̵̴̢̡̧̢̢̢̧̡̢̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̗͎̥̤̝͖̳͕̠̱̦͍̦̭̝͎̙̙̤̬̻̦̼͎̬̮̳̯͚̗̗͕̹͚͍̙͙̪͓̭̣̖͈̰͇̜͍̯̟̠̟̣̜̠͓͉̺̝̳͈̥̗̥̥̰͖̭̝̝̭̱̬͈̣̩̞̥͎̪͕̟͙͖͙̲̭̟̲̭͙̥͉̥̭̰̗͖͔̹̹̟̯̩̖̤͓͔͚̰͈͚̩̭͆͊̇̑̅̾͂̽̊͒̎̀͛͊̀̋͒͐̐̃͛̊̆͋͒͑̅̈́́̒͑͐̓͐̏̐̀̂̉͋͛̀́̓̔̀̄͌͊̈́̀͋̓͂̿̒͋̒̈́̑̿͌̌̋́̄̊͒̌̈̉̎̔͛͗̓̈̐͂̈̒̽͌̐̇͋́̐̇̒̋͊͗͂͛̊̏̊͊͒̈̀̑̊͗̌̇́͑̊̀͌͛̈́́̀̂̎͛̆͊̄̃̀̾̿̈̾̌̐̈́̎̅͋͗̋͐̄̍̎̊̎͋̀́̅̔́̉͌͂̃̀̕̕͘̕̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅa̴̷̵̶̶̵̸̸̶̶̸̵̸̸̸̸̶̴̷̸̸̵̶̵̶̶̷̴̶̵̴̷̶̵̶̴̸̶̷̴̷̵̵̴̵̶̶̷̶̸̶̴̸̵̷̴̸̷̶̶̸̷̵̸̷̵̷̷̵̵̶̷̸̸̴̷̴̴̸̶̴̷̴̢̧̧̧̧̢̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͓̙͚͙͉̭̼̤͙̦̮̳͍̝͉̯͉͙̖̮̞̰̯̗̪͙̩̬̠̤̱̳̪͎̟̪͉͓̣͈̺͍̱̞̠̝̬͕̲̜̥͖̼͙̮̰̯̭̫̰̲̟̖̰̫̹͓̦̬̮͕̲̻̤̲̘̥̥͇̱̯̻͈͎̗̞͓͚̼̳̗̖͙̪̞͈̣̭̞͉̤̘̲̤̙̰̠̭͈̩͕̠͉͓̦͕̟͓̝̪̤̥̺̘͉͉̺͎̦͖̖̳̼̭̠̬̺̞̯͙͈͇͎̮̦̱̣̭̥̺͉͍̬͙̙̻͉̬̫̹͚̱̭̫͓̜̝̰̼̹͙̽̈̈́̈́͛̈́͛́́͂̋͂̓̊́́͛͌̽̍͐̈́̄̋́̀̾̓̆͗͒̽͑̇̊́̆͐̄͗̑̍͒̇̓̃̐͗̔͊̏̑́̒̆͐̔̌͂̂̉̍̀̅́́͑͋͂͛̿̒̑̄͂͋̊̀̈́̌̊͑͊̓̉̄̄̃́̀̌͌̄̀͂̋̊̽̉͂̓͊͑́̈͌͋̒̀̀̊͌̿̆̈́̇͒̋̑͐͆͐͌̀͂̉̀͊͂̐̏̽͋̆͒̅̋̒̔̐̽̑̒̓̽͒̆̋̀̂͂͊̓̋͐̓̿̆̌̋̐̈̈͊̈́̄͂̄̆͑̃͋̚̕̕̚̕͘͘̚̚͘̕̚̚͘̕͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅl̶̶̷̵̵̵̸̸̴̴̴̶̵̶̸̴̵̷̸̷̵̶̷̵̴̴̴̴̷̸̶̷̸̵̴̶̴̴̷̸̵̶̴̶̵̵̵̵̸̸̷̷̵̸̵̸̷̸̷̵̶̶̶̶̷̶̷̷̸̷̵̷̵̴̶̴̴̵̵̶̷̵̵̷̶̶̴̨̧̨̨̡̧̧̢̨̧̨̡̧̧̨̡̛̛̛̦̭͔̱̱̖̯̗̮͍͚͕̠̳͉͚̞̦̥̙̺̥̗̙͕̦̜̻̬̮̖̟̰̳̭̘͕̫͔͚̭̜͓͙͔̱͖̣̣͚̱̝̫̣͎͚̭̱̱̜̯̤̦̤̰̙̜̮̜͈͉͈̘͕̮̭̫̪͚̰͙̜̠̗̳̗̥̗̬̜̝̘̯̮̖̹͚͙̻͕̗̞͉͇͎̠̮̙̤̮̘̙̥̲͇͓̬̙̺̫̠͚͕̰̲̪̱̫̗͖̯̜͖̩͇͔̭̲̯̼̰͙̻̞͎̼̬̪̩̰̗̖̝͙̣̖̣̘̰͙̣͉̪̠͙͍̳͎͇͉͍̪͎͚̹̫̼̦͈̣̱̣̻̝̣̣͍̮̭͚͚̾̍̏͑̾͆̒̌̀́͋͛́̈̈́̓̀̈̔̆̌́́̄̇́͒̂͒̏͌̆̍̿͋͆̀̾͂̓͛̿̈́̽́̄̄͊̄̃̄̔̃̏̌͐̆̏̉̐̿͌͌͌́̊́̂̏́̋͆̅̐̊̀́͒́̊̇͌̽́̉͌̆̄͋͋̐̅̀͊̏̒̎̔̊͑̇̑͂̓͒̄͂̾̾̋̏̔̊̃̽͛͋͑͂̃͐͊̎̈̆̊̆̏̽̎͆̂̉̅́̐̈́͗̔̋̂̏̓̔̉̒̀̈̀̄̅̎̀͐̀̀̒͛̃̈̔͐̓̆͒͊̇̋͌͗̄̑̔̋͌̊̊̈́̀̉̑̽͆̆̓̈̐͒̃̉͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̕̕̕͘͘̚̚̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅt̵̸̶̶̴̴̴̸̵̷̷̵̷̸̶̷̸̶̷̴̴̵̷̶̸̸̶̴̷̵̴̵̴̵̷̴̴̶̴̶̷̵̵̴̷̴̶̡̡̨̢̢̡̡̨̨̢̨̛͉͖̣̥̝̲͓͙͈͍͖̣̺̦̮̣̪̞̺̺͎̩̻̝͖͉̝̪̤͕̦̘͉̥̥̫͚͚̝̜̤̞̯̘̦̖̱̹͚̩̥̲͎̼̳̺͙̹̤̣̥̙̖̬̹͈̰̝̗̤̜͈͙̘͈͔͎̥̥̦̥͕̙̝̺̀̅̑́̔͒́̊͑̾͒̾̓͂̎́́͒̈́̏́̇̄͒͋̌͗́͌̂́̿́̔̎͂̄̅̏̔̑͊́̊́̄̉̈́̈́̇͂̓͂̈́̋͑͑̀͊̀̑̏̑͌͆̎̈́̐͆͒̌͑̅̑͗̽͌͋̽̓̑̿͊̓́̈́͊͌̄̈́͐͛͑̊͊͊͐̔͂̔̉͌͑̂̇͗̓̂̂̂͊̇̀̐̅̀͑̽̂̽͒̍̽̚̕͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅę̶̵̸̷̶̷̷̶̸̶̴̶̶̷̷̸̵̸̴̵̴̸̷̵̷̷̵̶̷̸̴̴̵̸̸̴̸̷̸̸̶̷̸̸̸̷̴̷̷̶̶̷̷̶̡̧̧̨̢̧̧̨̨̡̡̛̛̦̤̬̦͉̤̼͕̭̦͉͇̘͙̯͉͉̗̝͕͖̙̝̞͖̲̞̱̫̖̲̳̻͈̪̣͍̹̘̫͚͚̹̖̭͇̜͙̲͖͔̠̱̤͓̫͔̠̞̜̥͉̟͚̹̠͚̮̖̪̙͎̗̠̮̝͉̺͙̗̬̣̝̤͉̘̭̘͈̳̰̞͓̤̘͓̻̜̭̥̲̮͇̤̦͕̦̰̩̲͚̤̠̬̩̮͚̖̖̗̞̻̯͚̘̯͚̬̟̟̮̆͒͒͐̊̃͌̇̌́̽̈̀̆̈́͒͐͂͛̈́̈́͒̀̍̿̐͑͗̂̊̍͗͗̔̑͂̆̀̒̉̈́̀̔̐̀̐͌͂͗̅̊̋̅̋̇̈́̊̾͋̿̎̏̀́̒̉̿͒̏̈́̉͐̐̒̍͊̇̊̐̀̆͂̂́͐̎̍͑̎̌͛͋̔̉͆̐̅͊̈́̋̉͑̈́̊͐̓̾̀͘͘̚͘̕̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅr̷̷̵̴̷̶̵̶̶̷̸̷̴̴̶̸̸̴̵̸̸̵̴̴̶̴̶̴̸̵̸̸̷̷̵̵̴̵̸̸̵̷̷̷̴̸̵̴̷̸̶̴̵̸̸̴̸̷̶̵̴̵̷̷̵̶̴̴̷̴̶̵̸̶̶̴̵̸̶̵̶̴̴̶̴̸̷̵̵̸̵̴̷̷̵̵̷̴̡̢̨̢̡̨̨̢̢̨̨̨̧̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͉͇̥̪̰͓̞̣͓̣͉̼͎̘̦͈̬̦̘̤̰̖̩̪̦͚̣͕̺̩̤͎̝̼͖̳̻̥̩̹̺͇̠̮̟͍̖͖̱̦͇͉̫̣̟̭͈̺̳̤̻͖̥̗̮͚̲̬̥̦̳͓̠͚̦̗̗͇͇͓̻͚̲̭̰̪̦̻̝̭̦̯̺̠͖̦̥̞̰͎̼̺̮͍̪̗͔̭͈̭̻̺̺͕̙̞͇̣̺̮̖͓̳͉̮͔̫̬͓͕̯̫̯͈͚̣̫̺̹̳̪̯͉̳̱̰̬̝͉̻͚͚̪̻͈̤̹̣̗̭̹͖͓̠̜͎͔̹̟̖̠̥̩̼̪̟͚͙̟̱̰͉̗̘̬̬̫̬̖͙̻͙͎̩̝̲͔͖̩͖̥̣͇̹̦͕̝͔̭̤̻̳͍̝̦̘͓̦̘̐̍́̑̀̋́̅̂̑́̔̀̏͌́́̄̐̃͊̇̋̏̀͗̏̀̈́̒̇̊̂̐͋͋̎̐̆͛̈́͌̎͐͋͐̈́̈́͑̇̈́̐̈́̈́̈́̔̈́̈͛́̀̀͛̇͐͂̎̐͑̐̇̈́̈́̈̐̅̽́̅̐͆̄̌̈́͒͆̌̈́̍̒̈́͐̄̃̽͋́̉̐͋̈́̀͆̓́̊͂̏͒̓̌̄̊̑̑̑͒̏̄̋̀͌̆̽̎̄͌̿̈́͌̿͊̂͋̑̊̏̅̈́͗̈́̆́̑͗̈́̂̉̐̀̒͗̀̾̈́̆̆̅̔̐͂͛̌͑̈͊̏̉̽̈́̈́̅̏̅̔͑̈́̈́̔̋́͐̃̄̽̅͆̽͌̾̅̽̿͊͆̆̆̽̅̇́͐̊̑̈̂́̀͑̎̆̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅn̶̸̸̸̶̵̴̸̸̵̴̴̸̴̷̶̷̷̷̸̶̴̶̸̸̷̵̶̶̶̵̶̸̸̴̵̵̷̵̵̵̶̸̴̵̨̧̧̢̢̨̧̧͎̖̺͍͈̭͉͉̭̻̥̼͖̭̥͖̳͕͚̬̜̪͙͔͇̥̟̻̲͖̯̪̺̫̖̙͈̣͎̖̮̦̖̰̙̼̯̼̹͍͖̘͍̻̹͇̗̬̱͍̮̪̩̦͎̜͎̻̻̩̲̥͓͉͈̗̳̬̙̙͔̘̘͎̙̺͙̞̻̮̤̼͍̈͒̈̏̎̅̈́͊̽̔̄̒̒̈́̽̅͊͊̈͆͗͗̔̑͆͌̀̿̑̋̾̽̌̽͋͋̽̊͌̆̈́͑͑͒̒̑̓͒̑͌̇̉̔̓̓̑͒̈͛̅̿̒͒͒̊̅̔̎̊̔͊̉̎̌̓̀̋͛̈́̀͐̓͒͑̐̾̀̓̅͘̕͘̕̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅǎ̵̶̷̴̸̴̵̸̸̸̴̷̴̸̶̵̵̷̴̸̶̶̴̸̶̵̷̷̶̧̨̨̧̧̨̢̛̛̛̪̝̼̟̱̟̭̥̩̟̻̝͖͇̠̤̳̮̺̥͔͔̦͓͎̝̱͍̤͙̬̥̗̗̙͎͉̯̮͎͖͓̗̜̝̻̮̺̹̗͍̼̫̝͇͎͖̠̺̞̰͔͕͇̞͆̊͛̓̅͂̈́͋͋͊̐̽̓̾͛́̈́͐͗͛͊͋̓̔̾̄̈́̽͗̈́̂̌̅̇̍̈́̋͋͗͆̀̆͌̀̃̓̅͊̕̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅd̵̵̶̵̸̵̶̷̶̶̴̶̸̶̴̵̸̷̷̴̸̸̴̵̢̨̡̨̨̡̡̛̫̺̬̪̣̗͚͈̮̤͖̖̯͇̝͔̥̼͈̝̝̬̯̜͎̪̗͍̙̥̙̼͇͙͍̲̟͍̪̘̪̦̥̬̻͖͇̰̥̦̀͑̔̑̀͗͗͐͂̉̀̉̓̆̽͒̎̍͂͐̋͑̀̔̓̂̔͐̄̑̀̉̀͊̇͌̎̿̓͛̾̏̊̏̔͗͘̕͘̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅô̴̷̵̴̶̷̷̸̵̴̵̵̶̶̴̸̴̴̴̵̷̶̴̷̴̵̵̶̷̵̵̷̷̶̸̵̷̸̴̵̴̴̶̵̷̶̸̡̧̢̧̢̡̡̡̨̝͕̗̖̗͉̟͖̮̠̲̼̬̙̱̤̯̦̜͙̭̟̯͔̜̬̪̮̦͎͔̗̬̟̼͉̤͈̭̣̤̰̬̲̝̪̮͙͓͍̜͙͍̣͇̘͔̗͔͈̤̳͕̗̤̺̥̻̼̥̟͔̬̗͍̱͇̗̙̩̺̣̗̠̜̝̻͓̲̹̜̜̪̗̯͔̖̯̝͉̹͖̣͍̭͉͓̖͔̰̗̜̠̮̾̐̉͑̔͐̇̐̑̃̄̆̓́̒̀̓̎̐̌̔̑̑͊̀͒͆̑̇̉͌́̊͗̀̈́̐̀͊̈́͌̓͛̂̽̍̒͊̍͑̒̀̌̓̑͛̑̎͌͗̅̃́͋̍͑̉̔̉̃͛̑̅̉̏̓̂̂̔̉͊̾̀̽̏̾̈̃͐̕̚͘̕͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̸̷̶̷̴̶̵̴̷̸̶̵̴̷̸̵̸̵̸̶̸̷̶̷̸̷̴̶̸̶̴̸̷̷̵̸̵̶̷̷̷̷̸̸̴̷̸̵̸̸̵̷̵̴̷̴̴̷̶̵̷̴̵̵̶̷̨̧̧̡̢̧̢̡̧̡̛̛̤͚̠͖̝̣͙͇̭̯͖͚͎̺̰̳̞̗̘͍̠̫͎̫̬̩͈̻̬͇̲͙̳̩̝̗̥͔͇͎̼̝̱̘͍͓͍̳̟͓̻͎̱͙̥̰̬̞͇͔̮̥̩̻͕̯̳͉̥̖̩̖̬̹̳̫̬̱̺̣̠͔͖͖̟̦̜̦͔̯̺̹͖̺͚̲̳̼̪͈̰̜̥̣͈̬̦̖̜̰͍̹̫͚̲͓̦͇̗̲͈̫̩̳͔̠̘͖̞̞̰̼̙͛̋̌́̄̈́̂̄̃̋̈́͌̑̀̀̒̔̐̊̈́̂͌̿̓̍̒̇͂͗́̆̇̏̀͌̀̐̂̽̇͐́͊̓̑̀̽̆͌̀̌̉́̏͆̉̅̒͑̓̐̄͂̎͂͆͆̈̏̓͐͐͛̀̒̐̈́͒̂͂̏̀̓́͛̓̇̐͒́̅̿́̋͂̓̿̉̓̊̅̇͌̎̈̊̈́̆̍̔̓̊̐̈́̀́̄̑̈́̀̓͑̏̐̀͆̀̒́̅̌̿͆̏̒̆̊̆͑́̎͘̕͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅȩ̸̶̶̴̶̷̸̷̴̸̶̴̶̵̵̴̸̵̶̶̶̴̴̸̷̵̸̶̴̷̸̵̸̵̸̶̴̷̶̵̶̵̸̸̶̡̡̧̨̢̨̧̨̧̢̧̢̨̨̧̢̛̛̩̲̯͖̤̲̤̼̹̲̙̰͍̥͇͔̙͙͔̦͙̳͎͇̭͚̱̞̪͖͇̞̖̲̻̮̳͕͇̟̥̘̮͈̣̠̘̲̰̭̫̤̙̤̹̪̖͉̠͉̲̩̥̗͉̤͚͕̦͈͎̱̺͚̯̖͔̤͔̟͖̦̩͚̹͚͖̯̩̪͖̩̥̞͕̜̦͍̘̙͈͉͕́͛͒͊̆̈́́̇͂̎̾̎̆̂̌͊͊̓̽̉̀̄͆̀͂̋̑̏̍͒̔̈́̔̉͌̀̎͑́̾̓̍̊͒̓͊́̽͋́̉̀̊͗͗͆̽̊̔̄̈́̄̔̇͂̑͒̑̑̂̐͊̀̾̓͒̾̀̏͌̓͗̕̚͘͘̕͜͜͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅ ̷̴̸̶̵̶̶̵̶̸̸̵̶̵̷̸̵̸̸̶̴̷̶̸̷̶̷̷̵̴̸̴̵̵̶̵̶̶̶̵̷̸̶̴̴̸̶̵̸̵̶̴̵̵̴̶̷̵̷̵̸̵̷̷̵̴̶̷̵̶̵̴̵̷̷̶̴̴̷̷̸̴̴̨̡̧̡̡̡̨̨̨̢̧̢̧̧̧̡̨̧̨̢̡̧̡̧̛̛̛͙͓͇̹̦͔͔͖͈̘̝͉̟̭̬̼̱͍͕̳̥̭̰͇͉̘̣͙̳̦̳̤̟̙͕̞͍͇̳̲̺̰̫̦͙̜̯̗̺͔͇̺̼̙̯̯̮͍͚̲̻̙͉̣̩͈̳͙͓̟͖͇̟̭̟͔͔̗̠͖̦̟̩̘͎̞̬̙͙͚̜̣͙̪̭͇̺̮̘̣̺͍̞̩̦͖͇͍̟̜̳͈̥̥͖̫̩̤͚͓̘͈͕̝̖̮͉̺̥̤͉͕̲̺͎̲̻̳̜̤͖̦͉̪̺̥͉̪̲̙̫͉̳͔̟͚̝̫͚̞̲̺̳̞̗͍̰̫͖̪̣̟͚̰͈̣̫̝͔̮̦̼̘̂̐̈́̿̈́̌̈́̒͐͊̉́̿̾̐̐̅́̿͋̃̀̓̾̆̀̆̈́̄̅̓͐̿̈́͋͆̄͆̂̏̓͗̃̆̒̓̈́̃́̂̀̀̉̈́̏̃͒̀͗̋̃̀̋̔̈̓̄̐͗͊̍͋͋̆́̆͑̍̎͌̀͗͌̀̊̊̇͒̽͒̎͛̐̀̌̈́͐̏̀̓͐̽͗́͐̆̋̓̎̑̐̈̊͋́̓͆̅̄͒̈́͗͂̔̏̔̅̇̃̑̏͌͛̈́́̓͌̎́̉̽̓̌̓́̓͐̈́͛̽̐̽̿͛͐̀̆̄̀̏͌͑̏̿̚̕̕̕̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅd̶̴̶̸̴̶̶̶̴̵̴̸̵̶̶̸̵̷̴̸̵̷̸̶̴̶̸̵̵̶̶̵̴̴̸̷̸̵̵̵̸̷̸̸̵̴̵̶̷̶̵̸̷̶̶̵̵̵̸̴̶̴̶̸̴̶̴̶̴̡̡̨̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̼̳̼̙͖̳̪͈̜͙͇̫̖͖̩̣͉̙͓̺͍̰̮̭͖̺̣̱̩̹̠̹̟͇̞̻̟̹̟͖̯̫̩͍͍͕̯̥͓͓͕̜̳͍͙̘̼̳͚̗͈̫͔̭̲̼̣̘͔͎̠͔̳̻̫͈̠͓̯̺̣̦̯̰͚̟̩͕̝̗̲̖̻̗̼̻̮͎̤͉̟̮̘̫̭̠̯̥͈̹͚̞̹͙̥̯̲̜̺͓̫͉̠̲͚̜͖̫͓̲͓͖̟͉̲̬͙̟̠̈́̃̆͂͊͒͗̓́̂̈͋͆̽̔͒͊̅̊̒̏̽̎̉̂̈̋̃̋̑̋͛̽̏̽̍̏̋̔͂͌̈́̉̏̎͐́́̈́͑̒̉̈́̌͐̈̾̃͒̐̀̈̒̄̃̒͌́̿̐̉̏͂͂̇̂́̑̏̈́̈́͗̇̒͊̽̉̀̇̈́̀̅̈̀́̆̎̍͐̋̄̏̂́̓͋̒̈́̈͋̏̀̈̔̅̃̀̄̽̇̿̑̿̐͐͊̿͊̽͑̎̀̋̂͋̊͒̋͐̀̈́̒̐̂̒̆̉̀͐̋͊͂̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅĭ̷̵̴̵̶̵̷̵̵̶̷̵̵̶̴̷̷̴̷̵̴̶̶̸̶̶̴̷̷̸̴̴̸̷̵̸̴̢̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̘͈͈̰̦̯͔͍̮̙͕͉̠͙̖̗̜̝̠̝̺̠͔̰̹̣͉̤͔͉̹̝̳̦͎͈̯͇̥̠͇͕̰͔̼̳̭͕͓͔͍̱̮̖͇̩̘̫̮̹̘̞͙̤̬̟̥̱̼̩̙̰̜̠̤̖̟͖͔͕̱̭̤͕͛̑̆̅̇̆̽͗̇́̍̈́͒́͑̅͊̔͒͋͋́̏̋̆̂̒͌͂̀͌̃̈́̔̈͌̇̾͛̀̃̌͛̉̊̆̋͊̓͌̊̍̆͛̐̓̌̈́̅̉͆̓͒͗̂̈́̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̕̚̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅv̷̷̷̷̸̵̷̵̵̸̶̴̷̶̷̸̵̸̸̶̶̷̷̸̶̸̶̵̸̵̶̴̶̶̷̶̶̷̵̶̴̷̴̷̴̶̵̶̴̵̶̸̵̸̴̶̶̸̶̴̴̶̷̵̷̴̸̷̴̴̸̵̶̴̸̵̵̸̷̵̷̴̶̴̨̡̢̨̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̧̧̢̡̧̢̧̛̛̬͉̱̖̘̤̯̦̺͇͚̺̫̭̙̜̤͉̙̠̭̥͓̱͇͈̱̤̪͕͓̺̙͈̗̦̳̯̥̤̩̤͔̱̮͕̤̟̯̗̗̞̦̥̜̰̭̟̙͖̺̝̮̖̥͓̬̫̹̙̞̮̭͉̣̳̯̪̦̺̻͉̳̪̖̪̬̯̤̠̤̱̬̣͖̭̥̻̘̳͉͕͔̩͓̥͎̥̜̰̳̟̣̟̣̣̤͙̰̱̘̘̯̫̫̠͙͖̼̬̯͎̲̬̰̳̺̘͓̺͇̯̞̗̫͈̰͇̲̘̜̬̠̥͖̗̻̻͇̪̞̱͕͓͉̯̞͍̹̫̬͈͖̖̜̪̹̮͂̑̐͋͆̑̓̔̽͆̊́͆̄̒͐̑͐̑͆͒̾̆̍̓͐̓͋̑̍̈́̔́̋̐͐͗́̓̂̀̏͌̆̍̂̋̉̒͑̍̎̉̽̄̃̓̑̓́̒̄̏̏̒̊̋͛͌̆͆́̽̅̈͛̐̈̈́̑͗̀̾̒̾́͗̀̉̒̉̅̿́͗̎̀̏̈̈̀̌̅̌͒̀͐͛̋̃̑͗̒̇͋͒̇̓̀͒͋̓̀̏͛̔̂̅͒̏͆̆̑͌̎̿̈́̿̌̿̌̆̔̈́̓̈́͊̇͋̽͛̐̂́͗̑̈́̽̐͛̒̾͑̈́̕̕͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̕͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅe̸̶̵̵̵̵̵̴̵̵̵̷̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̵̵̷̸̵̸̸̸̶̸̵̴̷̸̶̶̴̵̶̷̡̧̢̧̡̡̨̧̛̛̛͈̪̖̞̰͇̳͖̯̳͖̯͇͉̩͕̫̘͓̙͎̪͙̩̝͍̦̙̫̙̬̳̗̻̥̯͕̱͇̺̙̣͈͇̼̳͓͉̟͉̤̤͕͔̩͖̘̥͙̼̩͙̥̫͙̞͎̗̲̩͙͍͚̭̦̣̝̩̪͇͚̙͕̭̠̬̟̼͙͍̲͓̾̾͐̐̔͊̀̈́̽̓̌́̄͗̈́̈́͌͐̉̅̒͐̃̋̿̄͑̅͌͋̌͐̃̉̏̓̎̀͒͆̈͆̂̔̄̄̃̈́̿̍̎̒̄́͋͊̋̿̉̽͐̍͊̐̐͆̇͛́̓͒́̉̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅr̵̴̶̶̶̷̴̶̷̵̸̶̶̸̷̸̶̷̷̸̷̸̸̴̴̡̢̨̢̡̨̢̧̜͙̲̝͈͙̳̝̗̮̱̳̲̣̭̥̞̘̖͈̩̬̹̼̙͙̠͎̙̺̙̙̻̘̺̙̝̬͙̪͈̱̗̘̳̖͇̱̫͓̙̯͙͙͔̩̱͋́͋̌̾̑̿̍̆̂̀̊̃̇̍̄̆͌̿̑̔͐̆͐̈́̈́̔̾̄̔̆̍͆̀͗͊̆̎̃́́̃́̀̔̅̚̕͠ͅt̶̷̸̸̴̴̶̶̵̴̵̷̵̵̴̵̷̸̸̴̸̶̶̷̸̶̵̴̶̴̴̵̴̵̸̷̶̸̶̴̵̷̴̶̡̧̡̨̛̛̛̖͙̬͙͕̫̰̜̙͉̠͍̱̯̖̻͔̫̩̖̞̖͎̱̭̲̦̖͓̲̩̪̞̘̼͈͔͈̝͓̱̠̬̺̯̱̲̼̩̼͙̩̟̹̣̖̗̩͈͉̜̩̮̹̗̭̱͎̙͉̜̱̙̗̙͕̳͕̭̙̭̯̖̦͍̺̟̅́̑́͐̔̐̿̈́̎͑̔̌͐̓̈͒͒̃̓͋͑̈́̂͂̽͆͂̈́̔͋̓̓̽̎̔̎́̄̑̐̒̈́̍̔̈́͛͊͒͊̇͋͒̒̊́̽̄͌͊̾̽̓̒̔̆͑̍̏̏́̒͗̑̿̽̈́̅̊̓̎͂̈́̆͐͒̓͋̆͊̋́͊̿̐͘̕̕̚̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅį̴̷̶̵̶̷̸̶̵̸̵̵̷̷̷̶̸̶̷̵̸̶̵̴̵̷̷̸̶̴̴̵̶̸̵̶̸̵̶̴̵̴̴̶̵̵̶̶̵̴̷̵̵̶̴̴̡̡̨̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̢̧̢̧̨̢̡̧̨̛̛̛̩̻̫̻̼̗̘̺̺͇̭̺̪̳̭̫̭̪͈̥̲̹̘͉̤̱̥̩̯̼̯̥̪̰͚̰͔̤͍̰͓̰͕̺̥̭̠͇͈͓͕͔̠̩̯̰͕̞̬̖̘̠̲͖̗̖̳̯̭̦̯̖̻̣̮̣̹̜͔̣̖̲̯̘͖͍̘͉̟͇̗̬̣̯̟̘̦̘̯͉͕̜̰͙͉̙͔̝̱̗͉͈́̈́͐̀͑̔̏̔̓͊̌̓̽̿͑̈́̿̐͛̎̐̎̽́̓̒̎͛̀̇̾͊̈́͒̿͐͌̀̾͌͆͗̔̓̿̉̄̽́̒͂͗̐́́̐͊̆̊̈̇͋͋̄͊͂̋̋̇̏̿̽̑̌́͊̄̂̐̇̔̃̆͛̒̉͒̽͛͊̎̈̏̔̌͊̌͆̈́̔̓̔̓̕̚̕̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ḑ̸̷̸̷̸̸̶̸̴̶̵̴̶̸̶̶̸̶̸̶̷̴̷̶̶̷̧̡̧̛̛̫̜͉̪̪̘̱̻͚̲͈̱̜̻͍̲̬̬͍̯͔̜͕̫̬̠̖͈͉͓͔̮̣̞͚̤͔̺̟̘̖̱̘͈̯̣̫̟̭̗̘̣̰̯͔̭͍̓̔̓̀̀̃͐̌̀̃̅̉̀̊̀̀̃̐͆̌̈́́̍͌̀̒̿̇̾̋́̌̄͒̽̒̈́́͆̔̅͆͑͆̅͑̑̑̐̽̿͘̕̕̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅơ̷̵̷̸̶̴̵̴̴̷̷̵̷̷̵̴̵̶̶̸̷̸̶̸̵̴̶̶̵̷̸̶̵̵̶̴̴̴̶̴̵̴̵̸̴̶̸̷̶̴̶̶̴̴̴̴̶̵̶̴̶̷̴̶̵̶̴̵̵̴̸̶̶̷̶̸̴̴̷̷̷̸̢̨̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̨̨̢̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̰̙̯̯͈̝̼̝͕̝̳̟͇̺̖̰̣̪̝̟̱̟̼̝͍̩͖̺̞̭̹̼̗̝̺̰͔͎̺̫̳͍̱̝̟̜̲̝̜͇͔͖̞̻̘̫̼̥̖̙̲͖̭̟̹͙̱̲͔̯͚̼͓͕̜̙̺͉͙̲̟̱̘̭̞̱̮̹̠̘̺͙̳͈͍̫͉̳̜͇̘̪̭͕̠͇̞̟̜̺̰͈̭̟͈̩̤̗̹͇̫̞̼̘͖̞̟̺̯͓͖̬̘͇͎̟̟͕͈̪̺͙͙̳̠͚̻̼̩͕̞̹̥͍̯̜̞̗̘̹̬̱̳͔͍̰̪̺̳͎̱̯͓̩̹̭͕̝̜̖̞̹͙̦̖͓̅͑̈́͒͒͑̋̓̍͋͌̈́͒̊̒̂̈́͑̈́̋̔̏͆̓͑͛̈́̑͑̽͂̉͑̒̄̿̀̐̉̈́̈́̀̓̔̃̔̍̀̀̅̅̎̉͊̋̄͆̿̇͐͐̎͗̿̉̆͗̐͌́̋̾̉̎͊̀̔̑̎̍̇̓͗̓̓͂̓̓̒̎̊̔̓̐̍̏͐̑̓̔̽̂͑̒͌̊̌̀̃̆̐͒̽̈́̀̌̈́̅̊͛̀͛̓͑́͐̏̏̀͛͒͋̀̓̈́͛̈́̎͐̑̆̂͒́̏͑̄̓̀̋̌́͊̀͆͗͆͊͌͆̏̐́̂̌̾́͗́̂͛̚̚͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ

Not gonna lie, the idea of Garou going back in time to kill baby Hulk is ******* stupid, lmao. The hell he's going to do after? Going around the world, asking all children if they're baby hulk? "Oh yeah, I'm going to become the Hulk in the next 20 years, why you ask stranger?"

And doesn't Garou have a code too? I doubt he's going to kill a kid, he actually befriended one, right? Yeah, mix that with the (still unsure) fact that time travel is not something IC for Garou to use in combat, this seems like a Hulk W.
It doesnt even have to be kidhulk lol, it can be any point in time before Hulk has access to Green Door. Like bro is part of the avengers, hes extremely famous and extremely easy for Garou to find.

Also Garou in this form is absolute evil he doesn't have any code here. Sure you could argue in Tareo but Garou litterly showed no problem with blowing up the planet so I dont think Tareo would be any weakness here.

Plus I am aware myself that the argument seems a bit wild and stupid but if you really think about it. Its even more wild that Garou wouldn't be able to think of this Solution. I mean he has Time Travel One of the main usages of this attack in Combat is going back in time and killing a weaker version of your opponent. I mean he already has an entire attack based around that Zero Punch. Once he realizes Hulk can resurrect from an unknown source. Its only a matter of time until Garou gets creative and goes to a time before he has this ability and one shots Hulk.

Plus Garou is an Extraordinary Genius so with this intelligence he's more than likely to do this maybe find even more efficient ways to do so.

But if you don't see Garou using Time Travel in combat theres nothing else I can do about it. All I can say is that Time Travel is his Ultimate technique of his Fist and he has an entire attack based around it Zero Punch.

It doesnt even have to be kidhulk lol, it can be any point in time before Hulk has access to Green Door. Like bro is part of the avengers, hes extremely famous and extremely easy for Garou to find.
How is he going to find out when Hulk has access to the Green Door or not? How would he even understand that Hulk has access to such thing? Yeah, he's famous and all, but such information is not shared in midia, at all. Before Hulk = Garou wouldn't know who Bruce Banner is and how he's related to the Hulk. After Hulk = Hulk will simply not die.

Plus I am aware myself that the argument seems a bit wild and stupid but if you really think about it. Its even more wild that Garou wouldn't be able to think of this Solution. I mean he has Time Travel One of the main usages of this attack in Combat is going back in time and killing a weaker version of your opponent. I mean he already has an entire attack based around that Zero Punch. Once he realizes Hulk can resurrect from an unknown source. Its only a matter of time until Garou gets creative and goes to a time before he has this ability and one shots Hulk.
The real problem is how will he know when Hulk has access to such skill? He's smart and all, but that doesn't scan the opponent's entire life to know when he got something or not.

Plus Garou is an Extraordinary Genius so with this intelligence he's more than likely to do this maybe find even more efficient ways to do so.
Won't help him in such time travel scenario.

Any other points I didn't answered, I just don't know enough to properly address. (Not gonna lie, Excel should be one talking, not me lmao)

Wait, if Hulk resists all of Garou's haxes, can't die through green door, and Garou has 0 ways of knowing that Hulk=Bruce Banner or when he has to go back in past to even meet him then what's his wincon here?

How is he going to find out when Hulk has access to the Green Door or not? How would he even understand that Hulk has access to such thing? Yeah, he's famous and all, but such information is not shared in midia, at all. Before Hulk = Garou wouldn't know who Bruce Banner is and how he's related to the Hulk. After Hulk = Hulk will simply not die.

The real problem is how will he know when Hulk has access to such skill? He's smart and all, but that doesn't scan the opponent's entire life to know when he got something or not.

Won't help him in such time travel scenario.

Any other points I didn't answered, I just don't know enough to properly address. (Not gonna lie, Excel should be one talking, not me lmao)
Oh Damn didn't think of that 💀Guess Hulk Wins

Wait, if Hulk resists all of Garou's haxes, can't die through green door, and Garou has 0 ways of knowing that Hulk=Bruce Banner or when he has to go back in past to even meet him then what's his wincon here?
I mean only possible way for Garou to win is if he stops Hulk from being enraged turning him back to bruce banner. Then killing him. Or time travelling back and finding him

We all know thats not gonna happen though 💀

uh apparently garou scales far above 69 zettafoe
he's also more skilled and more versatile

so hulk would be absorbing 83.6 billion grays of radiation?
The guy absorb an nuclear explosions when he gain his power for first time and channeled the energy of entire universes, sure.

Also if it cannot absorb, it survived the radiation of a 1,000,000 million supernova concentrated specifically on him

Voting Garou.

Garou now has time travel that he can use to travel back in time and one-shot the Hulk if he's getting overwhelmed.

we literally talked about this 😭
Yeah, If Garou travel like a few of minutes, Hulk can regenerate or Green Door

If he travel to the far past, he don't know in what era he should go, he would just travel in the moment where Hulk is fighting in his peak by error

Hell, you guys not to talk about Garou fusing with his past self and forgetting all the techniques and experiences he had like what happen with Saitama

Time travel argument has already been addressed, so unless those recent upgrades changed something, someone can ask for this match to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back