• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE A FAIR MATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchroKatze

They/Them
So... 2 overhaxxed skeletons. Please, tell me thats not a ******* stomp.

Too stronk vs Plz nerf

• In-character.
  • Battle takes place at Central Park.
  • No prior knowledge.
  • Speed equalized.
  • Starting distance: 1 Km.
  • Win via any method.
20180213 235941

Yeah Ainz stomps here for a lot of reasons actually. Especially considering he almost always leads with death hax or time stop immediately if he has no information.

Usually he just leads with Grasp Heart but I mean Sans is a skeleton (no heart?), so he wont do that. So probably just the Death spell which instantly kills the target without any activation time or requirements.

Jucaslucas said:
Death magic doesn't work on undead like skeletons though.
sans isnt undead, hes a monster made out of magic, and while a skeleton, he has a soul just like anyone, and it worked on a vampire, so i doubt that logic stands

Only worked on Shalltear because of TGOALID that negates any resistances. His regular death spells are useless against any undead.

I doubt ainz would use death magic -even if Sans is unable to resist it- because unless Ainz's passive ability that detects undead doesn't activate, i'm pretty sure Ainz would naturally think he's immune.

And so ainz will probably just time-stop and use explosion magic like he did to a giant tree in a drama CD. Although if, for some odd reason, Ainz decides not to use time-stop, he's most likely dead as Sans is usually very focused on dodging, so I doubt ainz will hit him otherwise.

Udlmaster said:
Once Ainz realises that he's not really an Undead, he'll see what Grasp Heart does and...
Heart breaking infinity.
DEAD
As said in my previous post, depends on whether or not his passive skill alerts him. And if it doesn't, he'll probably be curious enough as to ask him about his race instead of grasp heart first, or perhaps think he's just using some ability to hide from his passive skill

Although, we do know Ainz isn't a good person, but let's be honest, Ainz' attacks aren't really speed related, so Sans' only form of Dodge, Teleporting, won't work.

We can't say Ainz isn't a good person but if you go to his profile and look at his categories, there's no evidence that say that he's a villian.

Ainz.

On a side note, has anyone else started to find these overly artsy Vs thread titles annoying or is it just me ?

LordWhis said:
Ainz.
On a side note, has anyone else started to find these overly artsy Vs thread titles annoying or is it just me ?
It is annoying when you want to know who is fighting

Death haxes, time haxes, and a lot more behind him? Yeah, no kidding that Ainz stomps. I agree this should be closed. Ainz is way too powerful for Sans.

that is irrilivant, it is still a stomp, much like how sasori vs pyrrha was, despite there being maní votes for phyrrha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back