• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE A FAIR MATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when is a disagreement a reason to tell someone to kill themselves?

Please refrain from doing that again. Thank you.

Kepekley23 said:

Wait what???!!! Oh....damn it. I just googled what kys means....

English isn't my first language and I saw a lot of YouTube comments saying kys. I presumed it's a abbreviation of 'Okay'

I really am sorry about that. I was a huge mistake and ignorance on my end.

Again I'm sorry.

Hit The Badass said:
Kepekley23 said:

Wait what???!!! Oh....damn it. I just googled what kys means....
English isn't my first language and I saw a lot of YouTube comments saying kys. I presumed it's a abbreviation of 'Okay'

I really am sorry about that. I was a huge mistake and ignorance on my end.

Again I'm sorry.
It's okay. It was just a misunderstanding. But this still can't be added since Sans has no way of winning.

Eh.

Sans can win. He needs to land a hit on Ainz.

What is people saying here.

And what the ****

People now is saying that Ainz spams Timestop, when him not doing so was the reason for his loss against Accelerator. lol

PaChi2 said:
And what the ****

People now is saying that Ainz spams Timestop, when him not doing so was the reason for his loss against Accelerator. lol
Accelerator wins against Ainz is literally biased. You know it too.

Ainz always starts with a grasp hear or time stop, the moment match starts.

This match is a pretty good evidence of Verse Bias Disorder. Why is "Ainz wins via time stop alone" in this thread valid when people say Timestop isn't valid in the Accelerator Versus match?

Someone should probably bring that up later.

Anyways, Ainz haxstomps. Should Sans even manage to kill Ainz, he revives and lol Timestop+tGoALiD

Akreious said:
This match is a pretty good evidence of Verse Bias Disorder. Why is "Ainz wins via time stop alone" in this thread valid when people say Timestop isn't valid in the Accelerator Versus match?

Someone should probably bring that up later.

Anyways, Ainz haxstomps. Should Sans even manage to kill Ainz, he revives and lol Timestop+tGoALiD
Cuz more popular >>>>>> less popular is valid here too rather than actual reasons

Favoritism runs deep everywhere.

Even if i make Accelerator vs Ainz, they will say it's already done or says Accel wins becuz they like him more.

Because that is complete mismatch. Painfully uninteresting and completely different haxes mashing into a fight is not fun.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
oh I thought it was in character for him to use it often, my bad. I'll look at it again. I do think that Ainz wins due to what Akreious says tho
It is in-character, Akreious was just pointing out the inconsistencies in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back