• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Evil: Sheogorath VS Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
Make the match, annoy matt
To quote me from the other thread

Is there a way we can exploit the rules to close this thread immedately before it goes horribly wrong?

We can just do some mod abuse

Someone should probably ask dragon to participate. I'm just kinda here to watch, and FRA the argument I like better.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I find it interesting people are talking about how bad the thread will be rather than making the thread bad
Shut up nerd

You smell funny

Wait wait wait......wait...wait....wait..... you put Lucemon up against someone with True Godly? Before the Digimon Hellfire Revisions at that....What were you expecting to happen here?

Incap methods and people wanting to challenge spots on that strongest characters thread

Nothing Lucemon can do here. Even once we deal with the El Evangelio stuff, he still can't do shit...

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Isn't his true godly non combat applicable?
Sheogorath is a Timeless being who perceives Time all at once, the linear Time he takes to regenerate really means nothing.

To quote Vivec here:

to be a god: "It is like being a juggler. Things are always moving, and you learn to know where they are without even thinking about it. Only there are many, many things moving. And sometimes, like any juggler, you drop something. I'm afraid it has become a lot more a matter of dropping things lately. There's too much to do, and not enough time, and I'm losing my touch. Perhaps I'm growing old.

It is a bit like being at once awake and asleep. Awake, I am here with you, thinking and talking. Asleep, I am very, very busy. Perhaps for other gods, the completely immortal ones, it is only like that being asleep. Out of time. Me, I exist at once inside of time and outside of it.

It's nice never being dead, too. When I die in the world of time, then I'm completely asleep. I'm very much aware that all I have to do is choose to wake. And I'm alive again. Many times I have very deliberately tried to wait patiently, a very long, long time before choosing to wake up. And no matter how long it feels like I wait, it always appears, when I wake up, that no time has passed at all. That is the god place. The place out of time, where everything is always happening, all at once."

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Isn't his true godly non combat applicable?
Just because he has it doesn't mean it happens within 24 hours

The true-godly's the main issue. If Shegorath can kill lucemon, match is a stomp due to it. Idk what Lucemon's survivability is like though.

Oh

Well at least it didn't go horribly wrong

Still needs closing

Lucemon only has Mid-Godly. And an eventual resistance to being erased from the cycle of existence and non-existence...Lucey can't do anything....

Shegorath doesn't seem to have any way past it besides concept manip, which lucemon resists. I'm just going by the profiles, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back